Review of MarkaVIP

support@markavip.com

23 reviews with 1 star

reemk3
3/16/19

The watch i bought is fake! And i am beeging for the money to be sent to my bank account or paypal. But no one is replying back! Very bad service!!!!! Dont ever shop there!!!!!!

mostafay
1/1/19

Worst customer service Don't ever try to order from this online app. They will send you a different order and they will not fix their mistake!

shalimari
12/21/18

I ordered two expensive watches, and it took 2weeks to arrive, which is fine but when i got the items i realize there isnt any warranty along with it, and it came wrapped with cling plastic with no tag. Although the whole box and manual were quite authentic but the watch hands were loose and not working well. That is not a quality of an authentic expensive watches. (MK and Burberry watches)Worse is the return process which is even more inconvenient! After all the disappointments, you will have to personally ship back the items to them at your OWN expense. I hope this helps to aware customers.

hebas2
12/18/17

I was one of marka vip big fan previous and was one of the premium customer but it suddenly closed
Now its open again with an application quit similar to JollyChic and with products only comes from few unknown names so disappointing

sallys98
10/14/17

They closed and not even a sigle email .i lost my money and no one even answer.how do u think ppl will trust u again .the worst company ever

moe94
5/16/17

MarkaVIP is shutting down i guess, no response anywhere on their website or social media. Look for another online store i have recently bought from this store www.marosiamart.com and they seem to be fine!

tfifham
4/17/17

do not buy from them. i had a very bad experience and now give up on claiming my refund as they are not responding.

claired38
4/1/17

I have worth SAR300 credit in my account but I wonder why MARKAVIP won't let me click on anything I would like to order, and I also notice that their website and phone app is not that updated all the time. Products are getting fewer. I tried to send them message a few month ago asking if there is a problem I didn't get any reply which is very odd because they usually respond in less than 24hrs.
If they won't let me order for my store credit equivalent, it's like MarkaVIP isn't just an online shop but an online thief! You are bad!

ollaa
2/19/17

I ordered stuff from the UK, from China and they arrived faster from Markavip, where they are claiming that they are the leading online shopping! they're horrible and now they changed their policy and never notified anyone!! the return in 3 days!!! Seriously, it takes you over a month to deliver!!!
Never buying from them again..
Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast

Tip for consumers: Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast and have a wide collection

amanya1
12/27/16

I've bought 3 items. two of then delivered after 26 days. the third one delivered after 28 day. when i open the last item i found that it is a different thing not what i ordered.I'll not order any thing from them.i'll unsubscribe.

ishraqm
12/16/16

i've ordered couples of time from them , but this is will be my last time. thier shipment take so long to be packed and shipped. their system is too basic. i've changed my contacts and i should call them many times so they understand that iv'e changed my contact number. and that caused a delay and cancel my shipment cause they was stupid enough to call me on my old contacts.

andiu
12/11/16

Really dissatisfied with their shipping..its 3 weeks already and the products I ordered still not delivered.

linat6
11/19/16

Fake stuff and in the site they say that everything is authentic.No way it is.I could buy much better clothes from the souq market.And the shoes "Janiko" brand- i wore them just once for 2hrs and their fake suede material has been falling ever since.I couldn't wear them even after a week czthey already looked like i've gone to war or smth.N they costed me Drh350.

Don't get smitten by the 5* stars comments-just look at the date they have been all posted -5th of April.For sure is MarkaVip's staff.

Fake quality,thats all

danielam8
10/23/16

Have ordered many weeks ago still not received my items :( ordered same from London got in 4 days. Not a happy customer at all.

rohiths1
6/24/16

They were very good on the deliveries earlier but not anymore.
I had placed an order for shoe and after confirmation that the order will be delivered was cancelled . Subsequently 2 alternate orders were placed and both were cancelled. If their supplier donot have in stock why does Markavip display the product on their onlineshop and when not available puts the customers into a lot of inconvenience. I have now placed for an alternate shoe order and lets see how long it takes for them to deliver or even this will be cancelled. Really their staff seems to be very inefficient.

babies
6/20/16

leak service on delivery
my first and last order with markavip
the item estimated to be deliver with in 7 days the fact 2week passed already no news

yg5
11/30/15

This is the second time I ordered from their website and most probably the last time. Their delivery is too slow and their customer service is horrible.

After waiting for 12 days, I have cancelled my order because the customer service said they can not deliver the package before another two more days.

Tip for consumers: If you are in a hurry to get your stuff, than I suggest shopping somewhere else.

divyap6
10/20/15

We ordered polo shoes the sole just came off! Stuff seems fake please stay away

zeeshann1
9/15/15

I ordered a watch in August and received it in September and surprisingly the watch had a broken time needle. I called and asked them that before delivery you didn't even check the item. They took item back after 3 days. After that no reply from markavip. I say better spend extra money and buy item from market. Atleast if you find any issue you can get it replaced. This website is unreliable I would not recommend to anyone. Save your money people.

carlosp22
8/11/15

Bought some stuff in June 2015. They collected the money from my creditcard without delay but it's now mid-August and I haven't received anything. After my first complaint their service support emailed me a robotic message that the merchandize would be delivered withing 10-15 days. After it was due I requested the order to be cancelled and my money returned because I don't think they will be able to fulfill it. Be aware of their business model. I thing they get your money then only after that they try to get the merchandize. aybe they will not survive for long so buy at your own risk...

valeriyam
7/1/15

I ordered few items and delivery was scheduled for Monday that i waited the whole day no one called me or ether came. Next day I call myself and i ve been told an excuse that driver had a problem even though no one ever informed me so i wasted my day in waitings. My order cost while i ordered was 276 AED and when driver came it was 392 AED on what driver said you better pay this amount as he doesnt know why there is a difference!!! People who is working so unprofessional. I spoke to Mr. Salim over the phone and asked manager to contact me as I'm very upset, do you think any one ever contacted me...?????!!!!!

oksanaa
5/4/15

They are cheaters. I returned the boots,they were small and never get my money back. Just promises everyday. Never deal with them.

henryv4
4/10/15

"POOR EXPERIENCE WITH MARKA VIP!! They will take your order. They will tell you that the order is confirmed and that it will take one month to deliver. Then after one month, they will cancel the order for no reason. You will now have to write to them as to why the order has been cancelled. They will now tell you that as the items were out of stock, order was cancelled. When you mention about refund, you will receive a response that you are in queue for a response. So beware, I am still to get a refund. Seriously!"

Hello Oksana & Valeriya We are sorry for the inconvenience and for the trouble we caused to you! Please provide us with order number to assist you. Thank you

By MarkaVIP S.

1200sar. 2weeks delivery. Return policy is very inconvenient.

By shalimar i.

Hello Razan, It usually takes 10 to 15 days to deliver the order to your doorstep :) Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Chantal, All the items sold through MarkaVIP are 100% authentic and we provide a return policy that guarantees all your rights as a customer and provides free return, where you can inform about any return within 30 days, you can see the details of our return policy using the link attached. http://bit.ly/23jOsKZ Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Roshan J, We have different amount of delivery days, all depending on the order itself . Option One: 7 - 10 working days Option Two: 1 - 14 working days Option Three: 21 - 30 working days. Have a stunning day!

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Mihai M. Kindly note that recently we only deliver in the Middle East to Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, KSA, UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. Hope to spread all over the world in the near future. Thank you :)

By MarkaVIP S.

Questions? Get answers from the MarkaVIP staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MarkaVIP