This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MarieProm.co.uk

MarieProm.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MarieProm.co.uk ranks 165th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate MarieProm.co.uk?

“I love everything about my dress”

Florence S.
1/12/16

The dress arrived surprisingly fast, and it was very beautiful. It fitted almost perfectly and I′m really happy with it! The pictures of the dress on this site are a bit unclear, so you can′t really see the details and the sequins very well. So I got surprised when I saw it at first, but the dress is amazing and very comfortable. I will definitely order from you the next time I need a dress, and I will recommend you to all my friends and family.

“I would not buy from this company”

L T.
5/13/16

We ordered a prom dress from marie prom. We provided precise measurements as per their instructions. The dress arrived and is way too small on the hips. We e-mailed them proof of the measurement of the hips showing a tape measure across the hips. This showed that the dress had not been measured properly. They are refusing to refund me even though my daughter cannot wear the dress at all and it is way too small. They sent me a photograph of their tailor measuring our dress after it had been made, and the tailor has measured the dress on the diagonal (which would make it bigger). The fact they are not even offering to refund half the money, let alone all of it, and have basically said there´s nothing they can do, is appalling. I would not buy from this company unless you want to be very disappointed. Further to this, I am still in an ongoing dispute with them. They are apparently quite happy to go to court as, and I quote "We have experience in this kind of case". Hmm, sounds like we´re not the only ones who have had issues with them. I´d advise staying well away!

florences18
January 12th, 2016

lt42
May 13th, 2016

I would not buy from this company unless you want to be very disappointed.

marieukp
May 19th, 2016

Thank you marieprom! My dress fits me perfectly. Thank you for helping us to choose the size before ordering. Your service is great. We will buy order more from your website. And we have recommended your website to my friends. Thank you again.

sarahs254
May 19th, 2016

The online shop marieprom.co.uk is very good, i ordered a prom dress from it several days ago. When i got the dress, i can't believe my eyes.it is very beautiful as the pic... thank u marieprom..

The policy about marieprom is here, you can click it to konw more about it. Http :// www.marieprom. Co. Uk/return-exchange

By Sarah S.