Review of Mapanet.eu

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

davidj335
1/27/18

Only buy from Mapanet.eu if you want to loose your money for a worthless product.

Mapanet's data is full of errors. No country is free from often horrendous problems that render the data useless for postcode lookups. To varying degrees you will find missing towns, missing post codes, post codes mis-assigned, made up or inaccurate administrative divisions. In the case of Croatia almost half of the municipalities were made up; and this data that's been sold as is for over a decade. The propreitor, a Mr Carlos Blaco, has obvisouly done little to check his data's integrity. Some of the data is over a decade out of date.

Mr Blanco's site is also very clunky and I wasn't sent my download link after purchase. I didn't receive it for three days and he didn't bother to tell me he'd fixed the link in my control panel.

When I asked for a refund Mr Blanco acknowledged the serious flaws in his data and said he'd fix them. I had no trust in him given that he's been selling such bad data for over a decade, but I never heard from him again.

Mr Blanco see no problem in lying on his website, calming that his data is both reliable and includes all localities and post codes in each country and then disappearing with your money once you find out it's neither reliable or complete.

Any money you spend with this scamming company will be money lost.

Questions? Get answers from the Mapanet.eu staff and other customers.

Mapanet.eu?