Review of Malwarebytes

policies@malwarebytes.org

7 reviews with 4 stars

rp189
3/18/19
• Updated review

So after a few emails from support (support@malwarebytes.com) I got this straightened out and I gave them the pft duh advice of putting support email on website for free. They thanked me, gave me a free year of MB and I got it all up and going again. All looks good now.

“Malwarebytes has no support. Period”
2/27/19
• Previous review

Just paid another year but messed up email and now im screwed. No support number or email means i just wasted my money. I will never get this $#*! product again

professorm
8/28/14

this is a legitimate site, i had tried it and have not uninstalled it since the day i got it

Tip for consumers: good ware

techyf
11/4/13

Awesome site with great software...

zoij
6/23/13

The program is not a virus. It is truely a legit website and will help clean your computer from the fake ICE virus.

marting15
12/12/12

Malwarebytes is a site that offers Anti-Malware software for cleaning up those little nasties that creep through. I have used the Free version of this software and always seems to get the PC running smoothly again after any hiccups.

waylands
8/2/11

It's good I like it.

armenb
11/5/09

I have downloaded and have being using the free version of it. Compare to a seweral other malware removers I have tried this finaly worked for me.

Please make sure that no other malware remover programms are on your computer, because in general they 'compete' with each other.

Before installing this one I uninstalled all the others by using the Control Panel. Unfortunatelly one of them the CA Internet Security Suite which I downloaded for free being Optonline.net costumer gave me very hard time. This is a long story thou.

As I wrote in my review, the freeware version deleted an important file from my PaintShop Pro program. My worry about downloading and using Malwarebytes is that it might inadvertently remove a file critical to my operating system.

By William S.

If you get an email eluding to something you've done on your computer, then YES. If you have Windows, go to task manager, go to the Processes tab and read every line. Look for a suspicious process (unsigned) running on your computer. Google Search anything you don't understand, or are unfamiliar with.

By Nan M.

MalwareBytes is installing Windows 10 files in to incompatible Systems. If you HAVE Windows 10, and still get hosed, please let me know. Thanks. Nan

By Nan M.

RE: my previous question. i checked again and my Malwarebytes Premium 3.0 states on the icon "Its disabled.".....

By Suzanne S.

Download=Malwarebytes anti-rootkit remover and run it once it clears the infection install=Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit -powerlinks infection is a powerful trojan not easy to remove.

By duncan l.

I had all the similar problems as you 2 years ago, the company was going through a complete change over, don't drop this company as they are the tops in the country for what they do, I can send you the company Techs e-mails to me that walked me through the very same problems and she fixed it, yea, I know, been to the "India" thing too, you don't need to go there trust me on that one, stay clear of that. if you want that fix, here's my e-mail address and give me yours plus your exact problem and I'll send you the very same e-mails I got that got me all squared away, I've had no problems for 2 years now. my e-mail is tonydeleano@cox.net I'll see if I can help you.

By tony d.

Questions? Get answers from the Malwarebytes staff and other customers.

Malwarebytes?