Review of Mallvision

Mallvision reviews

Tel: 844-896-7300

jocg
4/3/10

I did one order..in URL said not charged before shipping..but their did and I do not received nothing and their move.. telephone not work..web pages not work too.. but I saw other store then is same with diferent name.. how I will do recuperation of my money..

pats2
5/4/09

In mid December 2008 I ordered 2 Nintendos for my granddaughters for Christmas. Three days before Christmas MallVision.com said it would be mailed in a couple of days. They had been telling me this for 2 weeks! I did not want to risk not having them for Christmas so I cancelled my order. A week ago (April 22) one of the two games was delivered, despite my many emails and phone calls to cancel. I had to go to another store and purchase them so the girls would have their Christmas present. Can you imagine a child having to wait four months to get their present. Now when I send it back (they are in Canada) they have refused to pay the tariffs, etc. which according to UPS, recipients usually to pay. This company's failure to comply with my request to cancel the order in Dec. has cost my almost $50. to return the item, and a lot of aggravation. Do not buy from MallVision.com,Canadian Multimedia Entertainment. They also sell DVDs.

Questions? Get answers from the Mallvision staff and other customers.

Mallvision?