Malleries Luxury reviews

support@malleries.com

denisem69
6/1/16

Do not shop on Malleries especially from NINA FURFUR.

FAKE

miam40
5/6/16

I purchased a LV large cabo tote and paid over 2500 and found out it was A FAKE !
I contacted Malleries customer service many many times and NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE , EMAIL OR CALL ... NOTHING !!!! ***NOTICE ***THEY DO NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS OR ANYTHING .

CONTACTED THE SELLER AND NO RESPONSE .. THEY ARE SCAMMERS

BUYER BEWARE !!!

dinah15
5/14/15

I was sold a fake Chloe bag, and when I complained, the seller (Always in Style Luxury Goods) asked me to send the bag back in order to give me a refund. I sent the bag back and then they refused to refund me, claiming that they never received the bag. I sent the complaint to Malleries to try to get my money back and they emailed me back and forth, asking for details. When I sent them the documentation that someone signed for the bag on the seller's end, Malleries never responded.

I will never buy from that site again.

heatherb32
2/5/14

Malleries really is a good website despite the other negative reviews you may read about it online. They are a website that is just like ebay but for buying and selling of luxury handbags. Just like ebay, the sellers can be bad and potentially sell you a fake purse. Mallories tries to stop this as ebay tries to stop this. Buying from malleries is just like buying off of ebay. You need to do your research on the seller first and make sure they have a good reputation. It is too bad malleries does not give a 100% money back guarantee that all of their merchandise is authentic.

DONTBUY IT . ITS PROBABLY FAKE AND THEN YOU WILL GET LETTERS AND INVOICES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT YOU OWE TAXES . NOT WORTH THE HASSLE .

By MIA M.
Questions? Get answers from the Malleries Luxury staff and other customers.

Malleries Luxury?