Review of Mall-gifts

Mall-gifts reviews

SITE CLOSED

berkalk
6/28/13

The site is a complete scam. I brought an item off them over 8 weeks ago and still nothing, not even replies to my emails. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

dona32
12/25/10

When a company such as this one selling consumer goods at unbelievably low prices will only accept payment by wire transfer I immediately become suspicious. They won't accept Paypal or Visa payment which is traceable to some extent. The three posts above only confirmed what I already thought.

glennw1
12/19/10

Total scam! Merry Christmas to all those who tried to use this site. It is a scam, and you have just lost your money! NEVER ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE FROM HERE!

phillipm1
7/24/10

This is scam website. They took my money and have not shipped the goods nor replying to my emails. Avoid them!!!

lynns1
7/22/10

This website is a scam. I ordered and payed for my items which have not been shipped to me. I have e-mailed them several times and have received no response. Do not buy anything from them.

Has anyone ever used this website to buy something? Prices are very low true good to be true. They are in China. I can't find any info on them good or bad?

By Joe G.
Questions? Get answers from the Mall-gifts staff and other customers.

Mall-gifts?