Review of Makeup Geek

makeupgeek.com@domainsbyproxy.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

skyh11
8/28/18

makeup geek is my new favorite brand to buy from. the products are so affordable and give the best quality. i totally reccomend their lip products or eye products!

sunniw
8/26/18

I love to try new brands all the time and love receiving samples but so far i have only tried a lippie from makeup geek and i really liked the formula

tianar3
8/25/18

I love there eye shadows. They are great with awesome names. Both me and my mom has some it's awesome

dailynnr
2/19/18

I placed my order in February 6th and received my items on February 12th. Super fast shipping and loved how carefully packaged everything was. I ordered 17 items from their damaged sale (this is where they list products 50% that might have minor damage you will never receive a shattered eyeshadow) and they came in perfect condition 14 of them looked perfect with no damages out of the other 3 one had some sticker residue on the back of the pan and the other two had the smallest of nicks in the shadows that disappeared after a couple uses. The matte eyeshadows were nice but the shimmer ones were just wow! They were so buttery and soft and pigmented that I can get enough of them especially the color Venom. Will definitely order more in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Makeup Geek staff and other customers.

Makeup Geek?