Review of Maisie Maven

Tel: +1.4165385457
support@maisiemaven.com

cao1
12/18/18

I order 2 hairs comb . Been 7 months and I email them . They keep send me one word . Your packages is on the way . I want refund my money back . They email back and say same thing over over again. ( your package is on the way ) .. peoples don't buy anything on this website. This is scam . They took your money and never send your package. Don't trust this website .

janetk245
10/28/18

This site is a complete scam NEVER buy from them they take you money and never send the product if you contact them all you hear is it's I transit...7 weeks later what a I had of crap... thought it looked legit but noooo I got scamed can't believe PayPal is associated with them... at least I brought through PayPal so they don't have my credit card numbers .... small mercies!!! I how PayPal can get my money back

nickys22
9/1/18

If you have a 2 hairs on your head, it might work. Other than that the quality of the product is not very good and I does not work, like they show on the FB Videos. I have really dissapointed.

hananr2
8/22/18

Every time I contact service I'm told that my shipment is on its way. IT'S BEEN FIVE MONTHS. Is this a scam or what??

fionab38
7/31/18

Disgusting Service: I placed an order for 2 Matte Lip sticks...like everyone else complaining, I received an email that the order was accepted and on it's way. The tracking email never works - so I know to both trying from previous orders. On May 7th I contacted them again - 8 weeks is not acceptable to wait for an order. Amber said a new order would be sent and when I asked how long I would have to wait she said 'generally 4 weeks'. So, June 27th (7 weeks later) I followed up - and now I am getting no responses. I have tried for my last time today. DO NOT ORDER From this company - you have a 50/50 chance of getting the product and if not received a less chance of getting a refund! I was able to now purchase the products at a considerable discount elsewhere.

dorlif
7/24/18

Never got my order, they keep telling me it's on the way. After three months, i give up. Won't give me my money back either

yvesv5
7/19/18

they take your money, then you are on your own.
Should be out of business. I can't understand why a
first class company like Paypal would continue doing business with them.

effrosynio
7/18/18

Shame on you. You just take our money and never send us products.
I have bought a product for 11.90 USD and never received it. And then I saw that this happened to many others.
SCAMMERS!!!

susans803
7/17/18

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I ORDERED EYELASH STICKERS NEARLY 3 MONTHS AGO AND INSURANCE AND THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER ME. SCAM SCAM THIEVING SCUM!!!!!!!!/!!

katf20
7/12/18

I ordered the eye stickers. Have never received my item. Have repeatedly asked for a refund. Told me to be patient. I have been over the top patient. Please DO NOT buy anything from this website! Big SCAM forced to give one star or cant post review. ZERO stars

glendag24
7/3/18

Ordered eyelift stickers; the weeks went by and every time I chased I got the reply that there was a delay with the manufacturer. When I said the time was unreasonable, I was told their Terms & Conditions state they do not have to refund for 60 days from the day they took my money.

The items arrived the day before I could demand my refund, but I am left with a pack with stickers, a pair of tweezers and some sort of 'prop'. NO instructions whatsoever.

I could kick myself for sending my money off to these shysters

debbiev28
7/3/18

You will NEVER receive the product you bought. It's a fraud!
I also ordered Invisible Lift Double Eyelid Stickers and never ever got the product. You are warned.

azadeha
6/18/18

Please dont try to buy anything from this Fraudulent Website. They are not a company, simply a website to exploit people. I ordered Invisible Lift Double Eyelid Stickers and never ever got the item. They are dangerous and seem to be in Laos or related to individuals in that country.

anam232
6/10/18

Nunca comprem nada deste site fiz minha compra em 16/04 e não recebi .
Me sinto lesada e não acreditando mais em compras online.

kathrynf46
6/2/18

Still 6 weeks, no product, no tracking, no money!!!
Will NEVER buy from this company again. The only thing they do well is Marketing and accepting your money.

allisonr36
6/2/18

It's been 8 weeks and still no delivery!!!! Tracking says it's been sitting in customs for 6 of those weeks. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

kimm469
5/29/18

I ordered two metallic glosses and they are awful. I cannot get past the metal, chemical smell. What ever happened to adding a nice vanilla scent or something. Plus the time it took these chemicals to get to me, pure ridiculousness.

hettyk1
5/24/18

I cancelled an order within couple of hours.
Got confirmation of refund and complete silence after. Numerous requests later: nothing.
Another scam business from China.

ruthw91
5/24/18

Ordered on April 6th.nothing.what goes around comes around.Their parents must be so proud of what they do for a living,ripping people off.

Tip for consumers: Don't buyzero to the above

brendam297
5/23/18

I order my lipstick on March 7 and still havent received it. I called my credit card company and they are cancelling my transaction and refunding my money. I contacted them several times and no response very pissed cuz I really liked the lipstick. Don't buy from them

karins34
5/18/18

I ordered the Glitter Lipstick on the 4th of November 2017. By 2 Feb 2018 I have not received my package and Amber from Maisie Maven wrote back that it might have gotten lost and she sent a replacement package. I still have not received anything!! This company is Fraud. I paid $45.95 for something I never received. I need an answer. My order number is #106683

andreal130
5/11/18

Wish I had read reviews before ordering. Eyelid stickers do not stick and are not invisible. They came with no instructions how to apply and they drop off and end up on the floor. Complete waste of money

ronnied14
5/2/18

I am speechless as to how companies operate such as this one
Absolutely hopeless to the bone oh yeh will take your dollars in a eye blink
Try contacting them with your dissatisfaction of faulty callus remover and they go to ground
PLEASE SHOPPERS. DONT GO ANY WHERE NEAR THIS MOB AS THEY ARE RIPOFFS. AND NEEC TO. GO BEFORE THE COURTS WITH THEIR SCAMS
ROD YOUR SOCKS OFF AND YOUR DIRTY SCAMS
ONCE BITTEN AND TWICE SHY.

jodys39
4/30/18

Ordered product two months ago have never received the product. I did get tracking information which has said in transit for the last two months. I emailed customer service, and it took them several days to respond and and the response was "sometimes due to delayed logistics and customs clearance, delivery might take a longer than usual time" I am doubtful that I will never receive the product or a refund. I would advise not to purchase from this company.

hildap7
4/27/18

I purchased the Reopro salon professional steam hair straightener.
The item arrived 4 weeks later damaged, it keep turning off , it never got hot.

I emailed the Maisie Maven customer service and din't got a response for days. I had to open a dispute on Pay Pal. Very frustrating!

I'm not ordering anything from that company again. I had to pay $23.50 NON REFUNDABLE to send the damage item back.

SCAM! STAY AWAY!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Maisie Maven staff and other customers.

Maisie Maven?