MainsChargers.co.uk

MainsChargers.co.uk

MainsChargers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MainsChargers.co.uk also ranks 98th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MainsChargers.co.uk?

“Scam site- STEER CLEAR!”

Mac D.
8/15/15

I paid, using paypal, for a Motorola m3778 mains charger - £5.99 and £5.50 for next day delivery. The final screen said I would recieve an email within 10 minutes with the details, order number etc. That is the last contact I have had. No response to emails, no response from phone calls - just a recorded message. I have started a dispute with Paypal but don't hold out much hope as they are just interested in taking their cut from thieves like this. I can pretty well garantee they will have a reason why they won't escalate the "dispute". They also go by the name foneshop .com, the name on my paypal reciept.

macd14
August 15th, 2015

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

Questions? Get answers from the MainsChargers.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MainsChargers.co.uk?

Have a question about MainsChargers.co.uk?