Mainely Backcountry reviews

Tel: +1.4165385457
mainelybackcountry.com@contactprivacy.com

ladyt56
3/25/19

After reading the reviews I was a tad skeptical. However, I am so glad I went with it. My order was placed on Wednesday March 13th and it arrived Brand new and well packed on Saturday March 17th. I am so impressed because it was free shipping. Thank you Back Country for doing what you promised. A new faithful customer, and I brought a northface bomber for 95.00. Yessssssss! Thank you Back Country!!!!

beckyn25
10/23/18

I ordered 3 items last Christmas, never received them. My first email was responded with a shipping delay due to international back orders. All of my subsequent follow up requests have gone unanswered. Lost my money and never heard from this company again. Horrible service. I think the intent is to steal your money not sell you products! Buyer beware

jaia7
9/24/18

This company is brutal !!!!
I bought a sweater for well over $50 Canadian and never received it. After numerous emails they have still yet to respond.
Absolutely disgusting company. Don't waste your time or money.
Fn crooks.

randin6
9/12/18

I purchased 2 sweaters for Christmas last year and never received them. My attempts to contact them were never answered. Lost almost $100 from them.

alexisd56
9/7/18

I ordered a jacket in January 2018 and still have not received it. I have emailed multiple times asking for a refund and I do not get a response other than they will check on my order. I DON'T WANT THE STUPID JACKET ANYMORE I WANT MY MONEY BACK! This is a horrible company and I agree with what was said earlier that I wish I would have checked the reviews first. I'm definitely contacting BBB today.

heatherf127
8/27/18

Order this last Christmas never came lost 40$ SCAM DONT BUY!!!! Very mad contact them had a com# they just blew it off wish I would have read reviews before ordering what a horrible company

janetm284
8/16/18

8+ months and still no product. I have sent numerous emails asking for status and eventually demanding a refund- to no avail. I agree with all other posts claiming thieves'. Ridiculous.

amisup
6/24/18

Same as all of you, I ordered a hoodie and NEVER received a thing. Going to my bank in the morning.....,

tammyg88
6/18/18

I ordered a sweatshirt and it was never received. For the first 3 months after purchase, the company politely emailed me and responded to telephone calls saying that the item was backordered. They did not respond to email or phone contacts after that. They took my money from paypal and never sent the item.

amandal160
4/3/18

Ordered $80 worth back in January 2018, with a 2-4 week window for a delivery time. Countless emails later and the same excuse for the last 4 months and I still have no clothes! Im ready to send a complaint through the BBB and my bank to get my $80 back!!

pattyn26
4/3/18

it's been 5 months and still no hoodie, I filed a complaint with BBB and my credit union to get my money back. This company is now called this Northern Exposure outlet - do not order from them

francesa31
3/29/18

Ordered in Nov 2017 with 2-4 week shipping confirmation. It is March 29, 2018 and nothing. Countless emails following up and all they said was its coming. No phone number to call them. I requested a refund-no response. Finally yesterday, i filed a complaint with the BBB. They should be charged with theft

lh104
3/18/18

I suspect the 5 star reviews here must be from the company themselves placing mock reviews of their so called products.
All the reviews about not receiving product and credit cards being charged are legitimate. I bought something in December 2017. Estimated shipping time was 2-4 weeks; I was ok with that. But every time I inquired, even a month later, I got the same response, 2-4 weeks. It's the middle of March and they've stopped responding. I am only out 38.99, but I feel like I was totally scammed. Lesson learned. BAD COMPANY. Do not invest your time or money.

amys313
3/16/18

I ordered two hoodies & leggings in November 2017. I've never received my order. I've emailed them several times and first they said they will look into it & sorry for the delay. Now they just ignore me completely. These people are thieves and should be reported. Do Not Waste Your Money!!! I'd rate them Zero if I could.

lisah393
3/15/18

They took my money...never sent the product. Now wont respond to emails...thieves. I have submitted a claim with the better business bureau and am waiting for a response. They give online companies a bad name. Beware

emilyk71
3/13/18

Ive sent countless emails, no response. Totally scammed. I cant believe they can continue to be in business with the amount of people on here who have had the same experience.

sarahd202
3/10/18

0 STARS!

Bought my boyfriend hundreds of dollars worth of products from this site on Black Friday. They claimed it would be in by Christmas! 4 months later...still no product. They refuse to give me a refund. I continue to get the same email over and over again telling me to go to their FAQ page and that they put time frames on it.....uhhh it says up to 5 weeks not 4 months! This site needs to be shut down!!! Im out of so much money and my boyfriend still doesnt have his presents. Absolutely ridiculous. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!

cassandrad19
3/7/18

Stole my money and NEVER GOT ANYTHING! Every time I email them I get the same bs automated email sent crack to me!

maggieg25
3/3/18

check out the facebook page I created: Dont Buy from Mainely Back Country. Same experience as everyone else... ordered an item, nothing sent, no response, unable to contact.

aimeep10
3/1/18

I had a great experience ordering from this company. Mainelybackcountry is amazing and was able to help with all my questions quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

kendrak8
2/26/18

Wow - total scam. They took my money, never sent me anything. They blocked me from their Facebook when I started asking questions. Don't order anything from these guys. I am furious!

courtneyh70
2/24/18

Same issue as everyone else. Ordered, never received, no response to multiple requests for a refund. Call your credit card company and file a dispute. If they get half as many disputes as there are complaints on this site, their merchant accounts will be revoked. Got my money back from my credit card company! Good luck.

abbeys11
2/22/18

THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT PRODUCT OR APPLIED REFUND! I AM OUT OVER $150 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AND NOBODY I CAN CONTACT! DO NOT ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svenn7
2/20/18

Just like the others, didnt get the item in time for Christmas like they said it would then just said back ordered and stopped responding to emails. Definitely feels like a scam.

ashantit
2/14/18

Mainelybackcountry had the best price on the clothes I wanted. They're beautiful and delivery was fast. I highly recommend this store.

Questions? Get answers from the Mainely Backcountry staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Mainely Backcountry