Review of Mailcash24

Tel: 877-588-1085

7 reviews with 1 star

bernardl
7/5/13

I TOO AM SUBSCRIBED TO MAILCASH24 SITE BUT WAS LOOKING FOR PROOF OF THERE MEETING THE PAYMENTS BEFORE I PAY FOR TRANSFER AND SERVICE FEES.

matthewn12
2/19/13

I had a feeling it was a scam from jump street when i signed up and seen you had a 500,000 coin credit to your account and after visiting like 4 websites i almost had $1,000 us dollars in my account (theoretically).

Well i emailed the host provider, server provider and chicago local fbi office i do not see that domain name being active for much longer and possibly someone might be going to jail if they are conducting business in the united states scamming folks.

I would not suggest anyone pay them anything upfront if they got all that money then that "service" fee should be taken out of your payout you get from them.

johnm186
2/15/13

Another of the more than a dozen Red Chinese scam sites which promise pay-to-read rewards, take your upgrade and referral money, but never pay out. Complicity of banks, credit cards and PayPal allows these scams to continue unabated.

ahmeds5
5/21/12

I just upgraded to premium membership and i requested for payout they said i have to pay some fee for payment processing.

I check their recent list for members they have paid.i tried sending mails to their emails but mailer-daemon is what i get back

vicentinaf
3/18/12

Hello,

I would like to know about mailcash24.com. I bougth 50 referrals and paid US$ 45,00 by paypal. They say that the referrals would be in my account within 24 to 72 hours; There are 5 days since my payment and no referrals are there.
Thank you.
vftiger.

byebyez
byebye z.
7/8/11

Looks like pyramydale systems...
New comer pays the "referrals", and so on...

Hosted and protected by name.com
You should contact them and explain the problem, i think they will look closer...

------------------------------------
Phone: +1.7202492374
-----------------------------------------

sheilab6
2/26/11

I have been an upgraded member now for 5 months and have not been paid a penny! They even had the gall to ask for more money from me for money transfer fees. It has an administrator located in China but use a Colorado IP address.

I don't know, but I like their payment terms: "mailcash24.com will pay affiliates when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by mailcash24.com." Minimum payout is 25K. "Once the member has reached payout they may request payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after." I can't find anywhere the price of Upgrade membership or the benefits. The link mentioned leads you to a userid/password box: "Uprade members should pay the fee then we can pay you.want to konw details please go to http://mailcash24.com/pages/paidfee.php"

By David H.
Questions? Get answers from the Mailcash24 staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mailcash24