Review of 1&1 Media Inc.

Tel: 3086359010

7 reviews with 5 stars

patk40
3/19/17

First time I opened my account I was blocked, I wrote to them and they opened it. This can be frustrating but it's there way of avoiding spam. Still once you get pass their security issue, it's easy sailing. Also, I cannot complain, maybe it's because I have patience that I don't mind taking the extra step to bypass the ad to get to my email. All in all, they are pretty good, never had an issue. I am not bombarded with ads like I was with hotmail.com.

davida320
lol l.
1/26/17

Started using mail.com a year ago, and I am very satisfied with its service, have not encountered any problems like other people say, Overall I am really happy with it and would not change to another mailing company for now.

steveh158
4/15/16

I'm willing to bet that most of the negative reviews on here for Mail.com are fake. Their email services are fantastic! I've never had one single issue with this company. I sync all of my emails, contacts, calendars, notes and reminders with them without any delays or missed communication. Their premium services and customer support has be nothing but A+. I would much rather pay to use their services (with an @mail.com email address using my actual name) than use Gmail or iCloud where it's next to impossible to find an available name, having to add numbers and whatever else that hasn't been used. You might have to take a few extra steps to sync everything correctly by using CalDav and CardDav settings, but it's ridiculously easy and quick to do.

smileyf1
3/18/16

Contrary to other reviewers, I love this email provider, but only because I use it exclusively for my junk mail. I use it as an extra email for online stores I don't visit often or newsletters. It also has nice extensions, instead of @hotmail or @gmail, you can pick something different. I picked @gardener and I use it for all the gardening sites newsletters I sign up for. They also don't ask for security, or verification, or phone number ect, just basic email.

I wouldn't think of paying to upgrade though, or using my personal info, business info or credit card info on this website. Just a great extra email for my unimportant stuff!

ferim1
2/17/14

Great email service
Fast setup and line speeds
very good

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

mail.com will automatically block any account about few days later. they will block any account about few days later 100% guarantee. mail.com is a 100% scam company! But why does Google lists mail.com in the top search result? I believe Google is another scam. :: Dear mail.com member, our system has detected irregular activity related to your account. As a precautionary measure, we have blocked your account. To regain access, please contact our Customer Support.

By Clear E.

Questions? Get answers from the 1&1 Media Inc. staff and other customers.

4 Photos for 1&1 Media Inc.

1&1 Media Inc.?