Review of MaidMarines

1 star

audreyc44
Audrey C.
12/22/17

All of your employees are excellent. They are prompt, polite and do a great job. We are very happy with your service and also the products that they use. Thank you

callieo4
Callie O.
12/22/17

I like the communication with the company and cleaning crew. Never an issue with the quality of cleaning!

gwenm39
Gwen M.
12/22/17

I did a survey before and Everything was great, the team was very professional and did a fantastic job. for my next cleaning I would like to have the same team back.

bettym126
Betty M.
12/22/17

You are always dependable, and my house smells so good after you've been there. I truly appreciate all you do!

nancyr281
Nancy R.
12/22/17

Love their dedication to making sure they get the house clean. It's great to come home to a clean, nice, fragrant home. They do a wonderful job.

melissac234
Melissa C.
12/22/17

Easy to schedule and prompt reporting to the job. Very complete job and the maid made sure everything was how we wanted it. Thanks

tammyl114
Tammy L.
12/22/17

The cleaning service is very reliable and thorough. Our regular maid is honest, and does an excellent job.

tiffanyc116
Tiffany C.
12/22/17

They are extremely professional. Any extra request I have the team makes every effort to accomplish that task. I am very very happy with my service and will continue using Maidmarines in the future.

carolj89
Carol J.
12/22/17

Our home is always consistently cleaned. The women are very professional and efficient in their work.

joyceb112
Joyce B.
12/22/17

It's an affordable way to make sure things are cleaned on a regular basis, and you make it easy for me. Once it's set up, I don't have to worry about anything.

beverlyb132
Beverly B.
11/14/17

I was not home during my first cleaning, which was last month, but everything that I had requested seemed to have been done.

alana78
Alan A.
11/14/17

I had my first time cleaning last week and I was very pleased with the service. Look forward to continuing in the future.

jessew71
Jesse W.
11/14/17

Wonderfully friendly ladies! They did a fantastic job cleaning. I feel I do a good job cleaning but your ladies are the best!

claram54
Clara M.
11/14/17

Our initial service experience and meeting have been great. Looking forward to our 2nd cleaning tomorrow.

seans162
Sean S.
11/14/17

I love how great my house looks, feels, and smells after a Maid Marines visit. The girls do a great job and I often recommend Maid Marines

joycec124
Joyce C.
11/14/17

The team did an amazing job cleaning my apartment. Extremely thorough, very well cleaned. I will use maid marines again, and I highly recommend them to others.

juliab171
Julia B.
11/14/17

Maid Marines provides excellent and consistent service. I have contracted with them for over 2 years. They are an excellent service.

zacharym69
Zachary M.
11/14/17

The ladies were so through and did a fantastic job. It was important to them that I was completely satisfied before they left. I am still enjoying the clean rooms and shiny floors

lindab745
Linda B.
11/14/17

I enjoy being able to leave and come home to a clean house that smells good and looks good.
The girls do a good job most of the time and always correct anything that is not. I'm not able to do my own housework anymore and I appreciate having someone able to do it that I can leave and trust.

margaretr130
Margaret R.
10/4/17

Very professional, very easy to contact, very responsive. The cleaning was described to me in full, and results were wonderful!

olgas67
Olga S.
10/4/17

Everything gets really clean, all surfaces dusted, smells amazing when they are finished. I hate cleaning floors myself, so I love it when they come!

margareta91
Margaret A.
10/4/17

So far I like the thoroughness, and not having to follow the ladies from room to room to see the job is done.

maryw440
Mary W.
10/4/17

They were efficient and friendly. They had no problem when I pointed out some things I needed to be cleaned. They did a very good ob and would use them again.

patriciae57
Patricia E.
10/4/17

Always on time! Do a great job from ceiling fan to baseboards, it's always clean. Have met the team that cleans my house and was very pleased, they take great pride in their job and it shows.

janellc6
Janell C.
10/4/17

Quick, efficient, always here when they are supposed to be, my house is always clean when they leave.

Questions? Get answers from the MaidMarines staff and other customers.

MaidMarines?