MagnifiqueFurniture reviews

Tel: 888-749-3999
magnifiquefurniture@gmail.com

joshb196
8/10/18

They are fraud people and run scam website to get your hard money through their many fraud websites like magnifique furniture, sumitara , furniture tierra, affordable furniture, pearl igloo and these business run by a Asian family name are neena sethi and harry goldman. They are crooks.When you ordered anything from them they take your money and never delivered your item. Don't buy anything from them

juang129
5/8/18

They are Fraud people running there business by various name like Magnifique Furniture,Pearl Igloo,Sumitara,Affordable furniture,Furniture tierra. They usurp people money after they ordered furniture from their website so pls beware from these scamster.

tr64
5/3/18

Stay away. Biggest scam ever. I ordered my furniture mar 13th. They told me 3 weeks. We are 8 weeks later. They dont answer phone. When they do they make excuse to call you back and never do. They dont respond to emails. I asked for refund and they still have not refunded me. WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LUFE. CROOKS

miriamm38
4/25/18

Extremely impressed! I bought a homey design bedroom set from magnifique furniture. It arrived at my home after 2 days in perfect condition. The customer service was excellent they checked on me and my order throughout the entire process. They always listen to the customers. Quick delivery, products same as presented on their website. Price was great. I will definitely be using them again for further high end purchases.

martinm145
2/14/18

Magnifique Furniture is an amazing website has great service, products and fast shipping.You can buy stuff from a huge range of things, and most are not that expensive. Their shipping is fabulous.I ordered a Queen Bed from Magnifique, and about a week later or so, it arrived at my house, and it couldn't look more perfect! Although it would be nice to have earlier shipping.I suggest you go try it and just browse through the site; it has many fascinating stuff for sale for a good price!

harleys26
12/26/17

I have purchased from magnifique furniture in the past with excellent results.Awesome service and products. We were able to pick up on the same day with a little help from our sales rep.he gave us the best customer service ever!!! Also, the prices here are unbeatable. Thank u magnifique furniture

peteswand
12/21/17

Very nice piece of furniture. It took about 2 hours to assemble. Arrived scratch free and with all the needed supplies

evettrosenb
12/21/17

Bought VIG dining set from this company. Product is very good and Excellent service i would definitely recommend this company.

johannesl6
12/7/17

It is - as they themselves said on the phone - a "sister company" of pearligloo.com. We had a real bad experience with pearligloo (lost almost 1 k$ - see review there) and saw this company's name in one of their emails. Tried to reach pearligloo via magnifiquefuriture and it turns out there are the same people as in the other company. And that is a scam - stay away! Don't risk a single penny on them!

espositoe
11/1/17

Bought table and chairs also 2 seater settee absolutely delighted with both my purchases.
Excellent service i would definitely recommend this company.

jonathanj48
11/1/17

Purchased sectional about a month ago from the Magnifique website. This couch is UNBELIEVABLE!! It's so big, nice, modern, and pretty damn comfy too! It is on the firm side, but we ordered top grain italian leather instead of genuine leather or bonded, and it's scratch resistant with my 3 dogs, it's firm enough to feel expensive and sturdy, but not too hard that its uncomfortable or anything. Everyone LOVES it, they can't believe we have this couch. It's legit a show stopper. We ordered ANOTHER sectional from his company, custom made, and if arrived yesterday and perfect condition and is JUST as good, if not, nicer than our first sectional!!! CONTEMPORARY PLAN IS AMAZING!!!!! I thought about purchasing these couches for months before we went ahead, I read lots of reviews online and eBay and any site I could find. Everyone loves them, I promise you won't be sorry!!!

nadiam24
10/31/17

I saw a $980 couch at wayfair and overstock and decided to look around for it and ifound it below the $980. Magnifique Furniture had it listed here at 790. That was enough for mt attention and it had a big price difference to get my attention.
Its super hard to buy furniture online because the details matter like whats the foam etc.
Of course furniture looks great in pictures thats why they rvad pics
Got it home and i am very happy with the purchase

ollek1
10/20/17

Scammers, Pearl Igloo, Modern Klassica all the same SCAMMERS. WAited 4 months never received anything.

chrisb395
7/26/17

Gabriel helped us, he was awesome This place has Great deals. Friendly helpful sales staff, no pressure shopping, not paid on commission. Will definitely be back for more!

roxannel8
7/9/17

Great value bedroom set at an incredible price point. I am very impressed with furniture and service also.

rosem496
7/6/17

The delivery was on time and the boxes were in good condition on arrival. The sectional was easy to put together and really beautiful.Overall good Buy...

danielm352
7/6/17

Fantastic price, quality is really good, it's didn't take us long to put together especially because all the pieces were in separate bags for each individual chair! Made a hell of a difference! Really pleased with my order and everybody has complimented and asked where our dining chairs are from!

sl414
6/18/17

100% scam artist. Took payment and haven't heard from since. Called, emailed, nothing either way. Reporting to state Attorney General.

kimberlyv23
6/16/17

Placed an order for a bed paid full price May 26. No phone call on targeted delivery date, called multiple times spoke to Harry he told me their shipping and receiving department would call back with a delivery date. Nina customer svc worker verbally confirmed over the phone bed was in stock in their warehouse and promised it would be delivered quick. This company is fraudulent and a scam. Ive called mulitiple but get voicemail each time. Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and filing a lawsuit against this scammer.

kara397
6/9/17

We placed an order for a bed by paying full price on April 6th. They never delivered so far. When we placed the order they promised to deliver the next week. We kept calling and every time we get a different answer. One time Reene and Nina who are the customer service personnel told us that the furniture is on its way and they could not give the tracking number because of the slow computers. Next day we called and spoke to this Indian guy, Harry. He said that the haven't received the bed from the warehouse and expecting it in few hours. I called him again, and he wouldn't pick up the phone. Finally, when I connected with him, he said they are palletizing the bed and should be transporting it in a couple of hours. I called them again next day, no reply and no response to my voicemails. We waited for the following week, they did not response. After a few weeks, Harry sends me a picture of his bruised hands and says he could not send the furniture because of an accident he had ((which is contradicting with his previous info) and said he sent the shipment and I should be expecting in a week (he did not give tracking number either). I had to call my bank and dispute the transaction. When my bank called them, they lied that they delivered the furniture.

This company is fake and do not buy anything from them. They take the money and run away. I complained to BBB and I am also filing a lawsuit against this company.

andrewj95
5/31/17

This couch fit right in to our Mid Century Modern decor. the size is perfect for our small studio apartment. Very firm couch but once broken it is quite comfortable. The color is as vibrant as the photo but does fade pretty fast. Be mindful of what you are wearing, denim rubs off on it so it does get dirty. i have not had the chance to wash it yet to see if it will return to its original vibrance after it's wash. Delivery was very fast, it arrived 2 weeks before it's expected delivery date. overall, i am very happy with this purchase. not bad for the price

shaniezam
5/25/17

This company is horrible. They're a scam. Do not buy anything from them, trust me, save yourself the trouble PLEASE. I ordered a bed from them in December. I ordered it over the phone, because I was wary that the company might be a scam, but the person who answered was helpful & so I decided to go for it. They said it would take about 2 weeks to come. After 4-5 months I still didn't get it. Well technically I did, but after waiting 4-5 months for it, it arrived broken, which wasn't a surprise at all because they're a scam. Dealing with this company was a NIGHTMARE. From the time I placed to order, until 4-5 months later, I called them so many times. I called them every other day, several times a day. They would answer & then say that they'd call back, & then never call back. At one point they said I would get something as a compensation for all the time I had to wait for the bed, which obviously I never got. I called them so many times & they were so uncooperative. I'm sure they were annoyed with the amount of times I called but I was desperate. I had $800 to spend on my bed & I used all of it on them. & after I received the damaged bed, which was damaged before the delivery people even took it out of the box, I emailed them & told them about it, sent them pictures & asked for a refund. They said, "Rest assured you will get a FULL refund." After calling them continually over & over to see when the refund would go through, for over 2 weeks, I never got it. So I filed a complain against them with my credit card company, & now, of course, pearl igloo is disputing the claim. I lost $800 to this company. Plus I had to spend more money to buy a bed from a legitimate company. I paid $800 for NOTHING. They couldn't at least give me a partial refund, even though they did say I would receive a full one. Save yourself the heartache, they are a nightmare. They barely answer the phone, & if they do then they find an excuse to hang up & not call back, they don't give any information on your order, & now after all the trouble they put me through & all the money I lost to them they have the nerve to dispute the claim as if I'm at fault. I even recently saw other say that the people there said made excuses like "I was in the hospital that's why I couldn't return your phone call" & "I'll send you a piece of artwork as compensation for waiting" & they said the same thing to me. I'm not the only one this has happened to & losing this much money is ridiculous. They need to be shut down. I'm sorry to whoever else this happened to, it sucks. They're a scam, & they're horrible. Do not buy anything from them, please.

amberw70
5/20/17

DO NOT Order from this company. They go by Pearl Igloo and Modern Klassica, as well. I called several times and left messages about four orders I had placed with them that I never received. Finally, I get an answer from an overly sweet con man. He actually pretended to call and have a conversation with the warehouse about my order. It was very apparent that he was talking to myself as any person on the other line wouldn't have had time to look up and answer the questions he was asking. It was laughable. He promised me that the items were being shipped on Monday. They just had to be fumigated and put on a pallet. Okay:). Minutes later I got an email from PayPal refunding the money for three of the orders stating the items were out of stock. I called back and of course talked to same sweet talking snake again and he acted like the orders weren't cancelled and had the nerve to ask me if I canceled them. He told me the orders were still expected to ship on Monday. I mentioned that at that point I would only be paying for 1 order and getting four and I needed to pay for all four. He giggled and said that today may have been my lucky day. I responded by saying that not paying for items received isn't lucky it's stealing. He told me he'd call me back. Lo and behold a few minutes after that call the fourth order was refunded as well. No call back. Thanks For borrowing my money for two weeks and not sending the merchandise. Liars. Scammers.

mohseins
5/11/17

We recently purchased a Homey Design bedroom set... we were very happy with the discount and pricing that we got. We had it shipped to New York. Customer service was excellent. They added a free white glove service to the second floor . Received the furniture before the expected delivery date

rajc3
5/5/17

We placed the order with Magnifique Furniture for F7610 poundex sectional sofa yesterday and got the delivery this morning, the driver set up the furniture, we are very happy with the sofa & the service.

Questions? Get answers from the MagnifiqueFurniture staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MagnifiqueFurniture