MagnifiqueFurniture reviews

Tel: 888-749-3999
magnifiquefurniture@gmail.com

reginam73
5/19/18

Amazing price! affordable delivery fee! overall I am pretty satisfied with my new sectional sofa. I was looking for something that wasn't too expensive and I couldn't believe the price when I saw this on Magnifique Furniture. I am so happy we found this sectional. The quality was much better than I was expecting for that price. The product was exactly how i wanted it. Delivery was on time and without problems. I was hesitant at first as its a risk to buy furniture online but it was worth it. Would definitely recommend my friends and family

zacs2
5/17/18

Magnifique Furniture offers an amazing array of products at very competitive prices & delivers promptly. So i ordered homey design bedroom set HD200, Dining room set HD 5800 and Living room set HD-04 for my new house. The customer service was excellent they checked on me and my order throughout the entire process. They always listen to the customers. And It came on time and in a perfect condition. I Would highly recommend to my family and friends!!!

roser81
5/12/18

The ease of the purchase was great, the comfort of shopping online was awesome, but the customer service made it so much easier than expected for the price. They were extremely quick with my delivery and assembly of my furniture. I would recommend this company. The price was great too!! Thank you.

juang129
5/8/18

I bought custom sectional sofa Vgnthypnose-Blk 3 month ago from Magnifique Furniture. I love the look and the size. The color is more beautiful in person; it's very rich and luxurious. Thank you so much to Magnifique team for your excellent service. I received my order on time that is what I call great service! This is my first order from you but it is certainly not the last! Keep up the good work.

tr64
5/3/18

Stay away. Biggest scam ever. I ordered my furniture mar 13th. They told me 3 weeks. We are 8 weeks later. They dont answer phone. When they do they make excuse to call you back and never do. They dont respond to emails. I asked for refund and they still have not refunded me. WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LUFE. CROOKS

miriamm38
4/25/18

Extremely impressed! I bought a homey design bedroom set from magnifique furniture. It arrived at my home after 2 days in perfect condition. The customer service was excellent they checked on me and my order throughout the entire process. They always listen to the customers. Quick delivery, products same as presented on their website. Price was great. I will definitely be using them again for further high end purchases.

martinm145
2/14/18

Magnifique Furniture is an amazing website has great service, products and fast shipping.You can buy stuff from a huge range of things, and most are not that expensive. Their shipping is fabulous.I ordered a Queen Bed from Magnifique, and about a week later or so, it arrived at my house, and it couldn't look more perfect! Although it would be nice to have earlier shipping.I suggest you go try it and just browse through the site; it has many fascinating stuff for sale for a good price!

harleys26
12/26/17

I have purchased from magnifique furniture in the past with excellent results.Awesome service and products. We were able to pick up on the same day with a little help from our sales rep.he gave us the best customer service ever!!! Also, the prices here are unbeatable. Thank u magnifique furniture

peteswand
12/21/17

Very nice piece of furniture. It took about 2 hours to assemble. Arrived scratch free and with all the needed supplies

evettrosenb
12/21/17

Bought VIG dining set from this company. Product is very good and Excellent service i would definitely recommend this company.

johannesl6
12/7/17

It is - as they themselves said on the phone - a "sister company" of pearligloo.com. We had a real bad experience with pearligloo (lost almost 1 k$ - see review there) and saw this company's name in one of their emails. Tried to reach pearligloo via magnifiquefuriture and it turns out there are the same people as in the other company. And that is a scam - stay away! Don't risk a single penny on them!

espositoe
11/1/17

Bought table and chairs also 2 seater settee absolutely delighted with both my purchases.
Excellent service i would definitely recommend this company.

jonathanj48
11/1/17

Purchased sectional about a month ago from the Magnifique website. This couch is UNBELIEVABLE!! It's so big, nice, modern, and pretty damn comfy too! It is on the firm side, but we ordered top grain italian leather instead of genuine leather or bonded, and it's scratch resistant with my 3 dogs, it's firm enough to feel expensive and sturdy, but not too hard that its uncomfortable or anything. Everyone LOVES it, they can't believe we have this couch. It's legit a show stopper. We ordered ANOTHER sectional from his company, custom made, and if arrived yesterday and perfect condition and is JUST as good, if not, nicer than our first sectional!!! CONTEMPORARY PLAN IS AMAZING!!!!! I thought about purchasing these couches for months before we went ahead, I read lots of reviews online and eBay and any site I could find. Everyone loves them, I promise you won't be sorry!!!

nadiam24
10/31/17

I saw a $980 couch at wayfair and overstock and decided to look around for it and ifound it below the $980. Magnifique Furniture had it listed here at 790. That was enough for mt attention and it had a big price difference to get my attention.
Its super hard to buy furniture online because the details matter like whats the foam etc.
Of course furniture looks great in pictures thats why they rvad pics
Got it home and i am very happy with the purchase

roggerj1
10/31/17

We had ordered a dining set with magnifique furniture. The product i have received was very good. We had got excellent service from the store.

lindyb2
10/31/17

I was a little weary of buying a couch online, however the few (but raving!) reviews sold me on giving this a try! The sectional came right on time with no damages. It was a pretty self explanatory assembly, as all the pieces just fit together like a puzzle. I was able to assemble it by myself, but would definitely be a quick and easy job for two. We're thrilled with how it fits in our living room and seats so many people - exactly what we wanted! Great modern-looking sofa, esp if you're
on a budget!

ollek1
10/20/17

Scammers, Pearl Igloo, Modern Klassica all the same SCAMMERS. WAited 4 months never received anything.

chrisb395
7/26/17

Gabriel helped us, he was awesome This place has Great deals. Friendly helpful sales staff, no pressure shopping, not paid on commission. Will definitely be back for more!

roxannel8
7/9/17

Great value bedroom set at an incredible price point. I am very impressed with furniture and service also.

rosem496
7/6/17

The delivery was on time and the boxes were in good condition on arrival. The sectional was easy to put together and really beautiful.Overall good Buy...

danielm352
7/6/17

Fantastic price, quality is really good, it's didn't take us long to put together especially because all the pieces were in separate bags for each individual chair! Made a hell of a difference! Really pleased with my order and everybody has complimented and asked where our dining chairs are from!

sl414
6/18/17

100% scam artist. Took payment and haven't heard from since. Called, emailed, nothing either way. Reporting to state Attorney General.

kimberlyv23
6/16/17

Placed an order for a bed paid full price May 26. No phone call on targeted delivery date, called multiple times spoke to Harry he told me their shipping and receiving department would call back with a delivery date. Nina customer svc worker verbally confirmed over the phone bed was in stock in their warehouse and promised it would be delivered quick. This company is fraudulent and a scam. Ive called mulitiple but get voicemail each time. Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and filing a lawsuit against this scammer.

kara397
6/9/17

We placed an order for a bed by paying full price on April 6th. They never delivered so far. When we placed the order they promised to deliver the next week. We kept calling and every time we get a different answer. One time Reene and Nina who are the customer service personnel told us that the furniture is on its way and they could not give the tracking number because of the slow computers. Next day we called and spoke to this Indian guy, Harry. He said that the haven't received the bed from the warehouse and expecting it in few hours. I called him again, and he wouldn't pick up the phone. Finally, when I connected with him, he said they are palletizing the bed and should be transporting it in a couple of hours. I called them again next day, no reply and no response to my voicemails. We waited for the following week, they did not response. After a few weeks, Harry sends me a picture of his bruised hands and says he could not send the furniture because of an accident he had ((which is contradicting with his previous info) and said he sent the shipment and I should be expecting in a week (he did not give tracking number either). I had to call my bank and dispute the transaction. When my bank called them, they lied that they delivered the furniture.

This company is fake and do not buy anything from them. They take the money and run away. I complained to BBB and I am also filing a lawsuit against this company.

andrewj95
5/31/17

This couch fit right in to our Mid Century Modern decor. the size is perfect for our small studio apartment. Very firm couch but once broken it is quite comfortable. The color is as vibrant as the photo but does fade pretty fast. Be mindful of what you are wearing, denim rubs off on it so it does get dirty. i have not had the chance to wash it yet to see if it will return to its original vibrance after it's wash. Delivery was very fast, it arrived 2 weeks before it's expected delivery date. overall, i am very happy with this purchase. not bad for the price

Questions? Get answers from the MagnifiqueFurniture staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MagnifiqueFurniture