MagnifiqueFurniture reviews

Tel: 888-749-3999
magnifiquefurniture@gmail.com

johannesl6
12/7/17

It is - as they themselves said on the phone - a "sister company" of pearligloo.com. We had a real bad experience with pearligloo (lost almost 1 k$ - see review there) and saw this company's name in one of their emails. Tried to reach pearligloo via magnifiquefuriture and it turns out there are the same people as in the other company. And that is a scam - stay away! Don't risk a single penny on them!

espositoe
11/1/17

Bought table and chairs also 2 seater settee absolutely delighted with both my purchases.
Excellent service i would definitely recommend this company.

jonathanj48
11/1/17

Purchased sectional about a month ago from the Magnifique website. This couch is UNBELIEVABLE!! It's so big, nice, modern, and pretty damn comfy too! It is on the firm side, but we ordered top grain italian leather instead of genuine leather or bonded, and it's scratch resistant with my 3 dogs, it's firm enough to feel expensive and sturdy, but not too hard that its uncomfortable or anything. Everyone LOVES it, they can't believe we have this couch. It's legit a show stopper. We ordered ANOTHER sectional from his company, custom made, and if arrived yesterday and perfect condition and is JUST as good, if not, nicer than our first sectional!!! CONTEMPORARY PLAN IS AMAZING!!!!! I thought about purchasing these couches for months before we went ahead, I read lots of reviews online and eBay and any site I could find. Everyone loves them, I promise you won't be sorry!!!

nadiam24
10/31/17

I saw a $980 couch at wayfair and overstock and decided to look around for it and ifound it below the $980. Magnifique Furniture had it listed here at 790. That was enough for mt attention and it had a big price difference to get my attention.
Its super hard to buy furniture online because the details matter like whats the foam etc.
Of course furniture looks great in pictures thats why they rvad pics
Got it home and i am very happy with the purchase

roggerj1
10/31/17

We had ordered a dining set with magnifique furniture. The product i have received was very good. We had got excellent service from the store.

lindyb2
10/31/17

I was a little weary of buying a couch online, however the few (but raving!) reviews sold me on giving this a try! The sectional came right on time with no damages. It was a pretty self explanatory assembly, as all the pieces just fit together like a puzzle. I was able to assemble it by myself, but would definitely be a quick and easy job for two. We're thrilled with how it fits in our living room and seats so many people - exactly what we wanted! Great modern-looking sofa, esp if you're
on a budget!

ollek1
10/20/17

Scammers, Pearl Igloo, Modern Klassica all the same SCAMMERS. WAited 4 months never received anything.

chrisb395
7/26/17

Gabriel helped us, he was awesome This place has Great deals. Friendly helpful sales staff, no pressure shopping, not paid on commission. Will definitely be back for more!

roxannel8
7/9/17

Great value bedroom set at an incredible price point. I am very impressed with furniture and service also.

danielm352
7/6/17

Fantastic price, quality is really good, it's didn't take us long to put together especially because all the pieces were in separate bags for each individual chair! Made a hell of a difference! Really pleased with my order and everybody has complimented and asked where our dining chairs are from!

sl414
6/18/17

100% scam artist. Took payment and haven't heard from since. Called, emailed, nothing either way. Reporting to state Attorney General.

kimberlyv23
6/16/17

Placed an order for a bed paid full price May 26. No phone call on targeted delivery date, called multiple times spoke to Harry he told me their shipping and receiving department would call back with a delivery date. Nina customer svc worker verbally confirmed over the phone bed was in stock in their warehouse and promised it would be delivered quick. This company is fraudulent and a scam. Ive called mulitiple but get voicemail each time. Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and filing a lawsuit against this scammer.

kara397
6/9/17

We placed an order for a bed by paying full price on April 6th. They never delivered so far. When we placed the order they promised to deliver the next week. We kept calling and every time we get a different answer. One time Reene and Nina who are the customer service personnel told us that the furniture is on its way and they could not give the tracking number because of the slow computers. Next day we called and spoke to this Indian guy, Harry. He said that the haven't received the bed from the warehouse and expecting it in few hours. I called him again, and he wouldn't pick up the phone. Finally, when I connected with him, he said they are palletizing the bed and should be transporting it in a couple of hours. I called them again next day, no reply and no response to my voicemails. We waited for the following week, they did not response. After a few weeks, Harry sends me a picture of his bruised hands and says he could not send the furniture because of an accident he had ((which is contradicting with his previous info) and said he sent the shipment and I should be expecting in a week (he did not give tracking number either). I had to call my bank and dispute the transaction. When my bank called them, they lied that they delivered the furniture.

This company is fake and do not buy anything from them. They take the money and run away. I complained to BBB and I am also filing a lawsuit against this company.

andrewj95
5/31/17

This couch fit right in to our Mid Century Modern decor. the size is perfect for our small studio apartment. Very firm couch but once broken it is quite comfortable. The color is as vibrant as the photo but does fade pretty fast. Be mindful of what you are wearing, denim rubs off on it so it does get dirty. i have not had the chance to wash it yet to see if it will return to its original vibrance after it's wash. Delivery was very fast, it arrived 2 weeks before it's expected delivery date. overall, i am very happy with this purchase. not bad for the price

shaniezam
5/25/17

This company is horrible. They're a scam. Do not buy anything from them, trust me, save yourself the trouble PLEASE. I ordered a bed from them in December. I ordered it over the phone, because I was wary that the company might be a scam, but the person who answered was helpful & so I decided to go for it. They said it would take about 2 weeks to come. After 4-5 months I still didn't get it. Well technically I did, but after waiting 4-5 months for it, it arrived broken, which wasn't a surprise at all because they're a scam. Dealing with this company was a NIGHTMARE. From the time I placed to order, until 4-5 months later, I called them so many times. I called them every other day, several times a day. They would answer & then say that they'd call back, & then never call back. At one point they said I would get something as a compensation for all the time I had to wait for the bed, which obviously I never got. I called them so many times & they were so uncooperative. I'm sure they were annoyed with the amount of times I called but I was desperate. I had $800 to spend on my bed & I used all of it on them. & after I received the damaged bed, which was damaged before the delivery people even took it out of the box, I emailed them & told them about it, sent them pictures & asked for a refund. They said, "Rest assured you will get a FULL refund." After calling them continually over & over to see when the refund would go through, for over 2 weeks, I never got it. So I filed a complain against them with my credit card company, & now, of course, pearl igloo is disputing the claim. I lost $800 to this company. Plus I had to spend more money to buy a bed from a legitimate company. I paid $800 for NOTHING. They couldn't at least give me a partial refund, even though they did say I would receive a full one. Save yourself the heartache, they are a nightmare. They barely answer the phone, & if they do then they find an excuse to hang up & not call back, they don't give any information on your order, & now after all the trouble they put me through & all the money I lost to them they have the nerve to dispute the claim as if I'm at fault. I even recently saw other say that the people there said made excuses like "I was in the hospital that's why I couldn't return your phone call" & "I'll send you a piece of artwork as compensation for waiting" & they said the same thing to me. I'm not the only one this has happened to & losing this much money is ridiculous. They need to be shut down. I'm sorry to whoever else this happened to, it sucks. They're a scam, & they're horrible. Do not buy anything from them, please.

amberw70
5/20/17

DO NOT Order from this company. They go by Pearl Igloo and Modern Klassica, as well. I called several times and left messages about four orders I had placed with them that I never received. Finally, I get an answer from an overly sweet con man. He actually pretended to call and have a conversation with the warehouse about my order. It was very apparent that he was talking to myself as any person on the other line wouldn't have had time to look up and answer the questions he was asking. It was laughable. He promised me that the items were being shipped on Monday. They just had to be fumigated and put on a pallet. Okay:). Minutes later I got an email from PayPal refunding the money for three of the orders stating the items were out of stock. I called back and of course talked to same sweet talking snake again and he acted like the orders weren't cancelled and had the nerve to ask me if I canceled them. He told me the orders were still expected to ship on Monday. I mentioned that at that point I would only be paying for 1 order and getting four and I needed to pay for all four. He giggled and said that today may have been my lucky day. I responded by saying that not paying for items received isn't lucky it's stealing. He told me he'd call me back. Lo and behold a few minutes after that call the fourth order was refunded as well. No call back. Thanks For borrowing my money for two weeks and not sending the merchandise. Liars. Scammers.

mohseins
5/11/17

We recently purchased a Homey Design bedroom set... we were very happy with the discount and pricing that we got. We had it shipped to New York. Customer service was excellent. They added a free white glove service to the second floor . Received the furniture before the expected delivery date

rajc3
5/5/17

We placed the order with Magnifique Furniture for F7610 poundex sectional sofa yesterday and got the delivery this morning, the driver set up the furniture, we are very happy with the sofa & the service.

matta41
4/26/17

Purchased a bed and night stand from Pearl Igloo, when unpacked foot board of bed was damaged and head board had a stain. Notified and sent photos to someone named Harry who said he would take care of it. After spending hours on the phone with him he said he would reimburse me 35% of purchase in order to get bed repaired. I never received the check. Tried calling several times but no response or given an excuse that check would be issued soon. Check never issued. Also someone named Nina promised the check would be mailed but again another lie. DO NOT buy from them! They took my hard earned money, sent me damaged goods and would not have the decency to honor their mistake.

marys458
3/8/17

We ordered the furniture a bedroom set with this store, we had got excellent service & the sales person was very nice.
The Driver were well equipt & fast to bring in the furniture & assemble it

johng433
1/26/17

This company is bogus. We ordered a dining room set, the set was never shipped. I received an email stating that the order had been cancelled and a refund cheque issued that would take 6-7 days, two weeks later and no refund. Like the previous review this company will not return phone calls nor respond to emails. Stay away from this outfit, they also go by the name Pearl Igloo

jordinm
1/25/17

Magnifique Furniture is a complete scam. I made an order of over $2,000 in furniture from them in December and have no received my order.
I finally called after a month went by wondering where my furniture was- and spoke to an Asian woman who seemed a little rattled when she was looking up my order. She explained to me that she would have the shipping department give me a call back....this never happened. I never received a call back from anyone.

What is worse than just that, they have not returned any of my phone calls that I have left them, or emails. Its almost as if we are being completely avoided. Finally my fiance got fed up with the entire process and hearing nothing back, he wrote an email demanding a refund and getting our money back before involving legal authorities.
We still have heard absolutely nothing back.
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!! Its a scam and they will just steal your money!

Questions? Get answers from the MagnifiqueFurniture staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MagnifiqueFurniture