MagicQuinceanera reviews

Tel: +1 678 666 0028
service@magicquinceanera.com

tinad84
9/30/17

I order a dress from magic quinecera. And it was made uneven. 59inches on one side of the dress and 63 inches on the other side. When i emailed them to say my dress was uneven .They respond your daughter looks beautiful in our dress. And i should take it to a tailor. I went back n fourth with them in emails after emails. At the last min they tell me they will fix the problem. Keep the uneven dress and they will send a new one if i send 100.00 for shipping fee. I would of expected a professional company to say in the first place. Lets take care of the uneven dress NOT say take to a tailor. Very unprofessional in handling their mistakes with a customer! ! My daughter's sweet 16 was ruined and had to be canceled til further notice.

julieb152
8/4/16

I ordered a quinceanera dress on this site, and i changed the dress color, i ordered custom make size, the customer service helped me take the measurements and choose the exact color i like, it's really a nice experience here, and the dress fits me perfectly well.

Questions? Get answers from the MagicQuinceanera staff and other customers.

MagicQuinceanera?