Magicmomentscollection reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sharont6
2/10/12

I ordered what appeared to be a elegant Montage Mon Cheri dress. The advertising photo was gorgeous. I was lured in. The website stuck on the ordering page. I was told I agreed to a no return nor exchange policy after Magic Moments had my credit card info and charged my account for the expensive dress. The dress arrived much longer than the average size I ordered, the color was drab almost old looking, the bead work was heavy and the top thick and stiff material. The beautiful lace that was in the advertisement photo was non-existent. The dress straps did not stay up, neither did the dress. It was a nightmare. I immediately boxed the dress back into the package and sent it back with a letter of dissatifaction and requested that I at least to be able to exchange the dress. This request has been met with strong opposition. The dress was advertised as a "special order". However, the tag said "Made in China"; and it was shipped to me within six days of my order. After doing research it was discovered that a similar dress could be ordered from a Chinese Warehouse Wholesale Factory and that other websites had the same dress for much cheaper and even a fraction of the price. My advice is if the dresses look gorgeous call around and make sure you are not getting a cheap replica and that you are indeed getting the exact dress depicted in the advertisement photo. Maybe, you should get it in writing before you order!

Questions? Get answers from the Magicmomentscollection staff and other customers.

Magicmomentscollection?