Review of Maggiano's

Tel: +1-703-356-9000
schaumburg.banquet@maggianos.com

janinet3
5/2/16

Maggiano's Little Italy in Kenwood Mall area. We went to eat there over the weekend with our daughter and Son in Law. It was excellent. The food taste great..service is excellent and great atmosphere. Plus the prices are great for a group. We actually got to take home two entrees with the deal we got..I am glad we tried this place. We were going to go to Carrabas and now I am glad we didn't. Excellent. We will go back.

irinad5
3/21/16

On 3/20/2016 I visited Maggiano's Little Italy, located at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd.Woodland Hills, CA 91367, for a birthday party.

A waiter spilled a food from the dish on my brand-new expensive Ralph Lauren signature jacket.

The general manager on site Mark Eisenstein has offered only to cover dry cleaning expenses, stating that this is a policy of Maggianos.

I was expecting that part of my bill will be covered by Maggianos as a compensation for ruined an expensive garment and my birthday party.

robb413
6/28/13

This is a high end italian restaurant chain and it's really about the best you can get for american type italian food. Never had any complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the Maggiano's staff and other customers.

Maggiano's?