Magbridal CN

Magbridal CN has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Magbridal CN ranks 264th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate Magbridal CN?

“Worst online company I have ever dealt with..”

Mary W.
10/15/19

I bought 3 flower girl dresses... cheap material and very poorly made. I followed their instructions to return and was told they were already too cheap to even return and to keep them. If I did choose to return them, I would have to eat the shipping and customs charges which were well over the total paid. I ended up getting $15 dollars back. My fault for thinking they were a reputable company. I told them I would never shop with them again and would tell anyone that would listen to never do business with them as well. My granddaughters now have 3 additions to their dress up box and no dresses for the wedding.

maryw737
October 15th, 2019

I bought 3 flower girl dresses... cheap material and very poorly made.

My fault for thinking they were a reputable company.

Questions? Get answers from the Magbridal CN staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magbridal CN?

Have a question about Magbridal CN?