Magbridal.com.cn

Magbridal.com.cn has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Magbridal.com.cn also ranks 188th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Magbridal.com.cn are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Magbridal.com.cn?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

maryw737
October 15th, 2019
I bought 3 flower girl dresses... cheap material and very poorly made.

I followed their instructions to return and was told they were already too cheap to even return and to keep them. If I did choose to return them, I would have to eat the shipping and customs charges which were well over the total paid. I ended up getting $15 dollars back.

My fault for thinking they were a reputable company.

I told them I would never shop with them again and would tell anyone that would listen to never do business with them as well.

My granddaughters now have 3 additions to their dress up box and no dresses for the wedding.

Questions? Get answers from the Magbridal.com.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magbridal.com.cn?

Have a question about Magbridal.com.cn?