Magbridal.com.cn

Magbridal.com.cn has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Magbridal.com.cn also ranks 262nd among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Magbridal.com.cn are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Magbridal.com.cn?

“Worst online company I have ever dealt with..”

Mary W.
10/15/19

I bought 3 flower girl dresses...cheap material and very poorly made. I followed their instructions to return and was told they were already too cheap to even return and to keep them. If I did choose to return them, I would have to eat the shipping and customs charges which were well over the total paid.. I ended up getting $15 dollars back . My fault for thinking they were a reputable company. I told them I would never shop with them again and would tell anyone that would listen to never do business with them as well.. My granddaughters now have 3 additions to their dress up box and no dresses for the wedding.

maryw737
October 15th, 2019
I bought 3 flower girl dresses...cheap material and very poorly made.

My fault for thinking they were a reputable company.

Questions? Get answers from the Magbridal.com.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magbridal.com.cn?

Have a question about Magbridal.com.cn?