This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Maelove.store

Maelove.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Maelove.store?

“Total scam!”

Philip M.
7/29/18

I followed an ad on Facebook regarding waterproof drones for sale on this site. The product delivered some weeks later was nothing like the drone described in the advert. It was of extremely poor quality, certainly not waterproof, had none of the functions described and was probably of the value noted on the customs declaration form on the parcel - $4.99. I had paid $159 for this drone. You can buy a better quality product at any 'pound shop' for very little money. Avoid this website at all costs, I am still waiting and hoping for a refund from 'Paypal'

philipm177
July 29th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Maelove.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maelove.store?

Have a question about Maelove.store?