How would you rate madmun?

Reviews from Related Businesses

howarde30
October 18th, 2019

Cameron had a chat with me this morning and he was very helpful and understanding about my studio, suggesting I add a pop filter, and fine tuning a couple of things to help the quality of my recording really shine. While I can't configure a full-time dedicated studio, he was helpful in telling me what also could be done to ultimately, book jobs!
Thanks, Cameron!

alinam33
Voices T. – Voices Rep

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the review! We value your feedback and are happy to hear how helpful your consultation with Cameron was. From what you shared, that is great advice!

Thanks again - we really appreciate it.

cindyp148
August 25th, 2018

Well Ive gotten my sticker and applied it right away. Unfortunately the market I'm advertising in must not be paying attention as my dashboard is still empty after a month. I'm hopeful that people will realize what a bargain this service is and call in soon. I've driven about 2500 Miles from NH to NJ and around the towns near me. Someone will get the idea sooner or later

haileys29
November 22nd, 2019

We tried to handle our marketing in-house for years before coming to the realization that we just weren't getting the job done. We were wasting money, but most importantly we were wasting time. So we decided to outsource our marketing efforts, and in our search, it became pretty obvious that MediaCrossing was the perfect partner for us. We wanted to focus on digital, and they took the time to completely familiarize themselves with our brand before we had any deal in place. That showed a lot about their work ethic and their willingness to go above and beyond for their clients. Everything they've done for us since then has only made us happier with our decision. I have the highest respect for these guys and would recommend them to any business looking to outsource their digital marketing efforts.

mikec208
March 6th, 2016

Thanks for the great site. I love how its easy to navigate and such. Only downfall is the monthly subscription. Other then that its a good service.

venusu
December 18th, 2019

I grew my beauty channel on YouTube thanks to these guys. Their support team is very rapid and amicable and they always help me out and answer all of my questions. The service delivery is slow, gradual and so natural you just KNOW they're using real people with real accounts. I wholeheartedly recommend GetFans to anyone looking to grow on YouTube!

ernestq2
February 2nd, 2020

I am very impressed by the high-qualiy work that the ads spike team delivered to ua for logo & graphic design services. Excellent logo design! We also ordered 100 designs that were delivered to us on time and truly showed what potential Ads Spike's graphic deaigners have!

timp319
September 13th, 2019

GuestHike is doing more then 5 star work for me. In 3 months, I can see my main keywords on first page of google. Thanks Team for such great work.

abrahamb91
December 16th, 2019

Abraham Global is great and legit site to earn minimum of $5 per day from inbox micro task job. It looks exactly like it explains on the platform. Thanks.

bettys23
April 2nd, 2015

I hired 411 locals to create my website and to rank it. The results were just fine and my newly created wordpress site popped up on first page. Now i am planning to install some new plugins in the site. Wish me luck in my business.

jimmys82
January 13th, 2017

Traffmagic is the company on which you can relay on! Their support is really really good! I am just amazed that how they changed my online business into a full time money making system. Yes it took sometime but you have to stick with them! Patience is the key. I am giving them 5 stars because i doubted them but after using their services for exactly 3 months my 100 keywords are ranking in top 10 pages of google and yes i am getting traffic more than i expected. I used combination of 100,000 visitors and S. E. O fire package. I am getting more than 6 to 7 sales each sale gives me profit of $49.99 which is pretty great right? Anyways, I highly recommend them if you are looking to gain online presence and want to rank your websites.

traffm
Traff M. – TraffMagic Rep

Thank You for your kind words Jimmy! We wish you success

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site