Review of MadisonSeating

service@madisonseating.com

125 reviews with 5 stars

jc782
4/19/19

We have purchased quite a few chairs from Madison over the years and they have always been great. This time we received the wrong chair but they rectified the issue very quickly. We will continue to go to them for lower cost quality seating.

pauln225
12/18/18

I have been getting Steelcase chairs over the past year from Madison Seating and all has been good. On my last order 16 Leap V2 Steel Chairs when the came in 2 of the chair were damage. I E-Mail Madison Customer Service they reply. I was able to use the two chairs replace parts making one good chair. Then Madison replace the other chair with a new one. Madison advise me to keep the broken chair for parts. This was all taking care of in one day.
Thanks
Technical Support Admin
Brethren Mutual Insurance Co.

soseo
12/11/18

I have purchased from them a few years ago and again about a month ago.
We purchased over 10 chairs from them and one of the chairs unfortunately had a broken piece. I contacted support and they are going to let us keep the broken chair and they are sending a replacement free of charge!

The chairs are at a great price and perfect condition!

Will definitely purchase from them again!

samuelh99
12/11/18

I received a chair that somehow would not assemble properly. The people at Madison were exceptionally responsive, sending replacement parts and ultimately agreeing to replace the chair at no additional cost with expedited processing. It takes a great company to deal with problems in such a responsive manner and would make me want to order through them again. Also, the chair is offered at exceptional value pricing. Thank you Madison !

micheller362
11/26/18

Very happy with my Steelcase chair and the level of customer service at Madison Seating. They were very responsive when we had questions about the assembly.

markl612
11/22/18

This company had the lowest price on the Steelcase Leap Chair v2 on the Internet. The chair arrived in a very large box and only took a minute to put together. I would purchase from this company again.

--Mark L

baileyh47
10/27/18

We purchased several chairs from them and one of the chairs unfortunately had a broken part. However, Madison Seating offered to let us keep the defective chair and will be sending a brand new one free of charge! :)

sarahs669
10/12/18

This was the first time using MadisonSeating, and my experience with them so far has been great. We ordered Liberty task chairs, and unfortunately, one of the chairs had an issue where you couldn't adjust the height. I emailed the company, and within a couple of hours, I had a response back stating they would replace the chair. I was pleasantly surprised as I wasn't expecting a reply so quickly. I thought it would take a day or two. They just made this whole process so easy. I will be sure to use them again.

stevenk193
9/20/18

I purchased two Steelcase Leap V2 chairs from Madison Seating.

The chairs are almost entirely assembled out of the box and come with simple, easy to follow instructions on how to put them together. There were almost 0 signs of prior use, the condition was impeccable.

On my second order I needed to contact customer service during the holidays due to some issues but despite the holiday rush, my problems were handled in timely fashion.

All-in-all I definitely plan on purchasing from them again. They make gifting high quality chairs affordable!

jeffe82
9/5/18

I ordered a Leap V2 chair. It arrived when promised and looked brand new - even though I knew it would be refurbished . I could not get the height to adjust properly, but support responded very quickly to my email, made some suggestions and immediately sent a replacement part when it appeared there might be a mechanical issue. Since the issue could not be immediately resolved, they are now sending a replacement chair. As a business owner, I know things sometimes go wrong. The measure of a company is how they deal with the problem and I am quite satisfied with Madison.

mikeo158
8/27/18

We ordered a couple of chairs from them but unfortunately two of them were defective. Emailed customer service and they responded right away and are going to replace the chairs. Speedy responses with great customer support!

debraa92
8/21/18

While the shipping took longer than expected we received the order with only damage to 1 item. That item is being replaced at no charge with no required return of the damaged piece. That's what customer service is about.

josephf191
7/17/18

Chair came damaged but they are sending a new one. Great customer service. I have used this company several times and have not been disappointed.

timb353
7/10/18

I ordered an office chair on MadisonSeating. When it arrived, it was damaged in shipping. The company told me to keep the damaged chair and they would send a replacement at no cost. I will definitely use them again.

stanh53
7/3/18

We ordered four chairs and received one with extensive damage in shipment. Our online claim submission was answered promptly with a generous but unsatisfactory offer. Our counter offer/request for a replacement was then immediately accepted. No hassles or evasions, how all such situations should be handled. We will buy more chairs from them as the needs arise. Thank you. A+++

alecm42
5/29/18

I ordered a chair that had an issue and the company quickly and effectively assisted me and even sent me a new chair free of charge.I will definitely recommend them and use them again!

jasonb508
5/27/18

We recently ordered 10 chairs for our office and they arrived right on time. We had minor issues with a few of the chairs and the service team was quick to resolve the issues. The next time we are in need of chairs, we will be ordering them from Madison Seating.

itd8
5/22/18

We have purchased chairs from the company before and have not had any issue until recently. We ordered 4 chairs, specifically the "Think chair by steelcase". After assembling the previous three, the fourth one had an issue regarding maintaining it's level. There was an issue with the gas cylinder and after emailing back and forth with the service team at madison, we were provided with the option to receive another gas cylinder. Unfortunately, this particular part is extremely difficult to remove once set. Even going through the steps provided from the video, the gas cylinder would not budge.

Finally, it was deemed the best course of action was to send out another chair. Originally, it was quite worrysome to have this chair start giving out so soon, especially since we have quite a few in service at the office. We were happy however to hear they will stand by the product.

nhann2
5/22/18

We bought 15 Leap chairs for office use. Unfortunately one chair arrived with a broken back. Madison Seating promptly replaced the broken chair upon request. We love the new chairs and will not hesitate to purchase from Madison Seating again.

elizabethl205
5/21/18

I have been enjoying a chair that I purchased last year that recently needed servicing. Madisonseating offered to simply replace my old chair for a new one at no cost as part of their warranty service. Truly exceptional product, price and servicing. They are fantastic.

johnc1396
5/14/18

We received an office chair that was broken. Madison Seating has offered to send a new chair to replace it. My issue has been resolved. Thank you!

scottl180
5/5/18

Excellent customer service and selection. The Steelcase chair I received was in great shape and I am very happy with the purpose. Excellent value for high quality chairs.

ck95
5/5/18

I ordered a chair and it came with a broken part. I sent an email explaining the problem and I got a response within 2 days offering to send me a replacement chair without needing to send back the broken one. It was a good solution because shipping it back before getting the replacement would have been a big hassle. I am pleased with the experience.

chips7
5/4/18

We have purchased multiple times from Madison Seating and have been very pleased. The chairs are refurbished, but they look brand new. This last order was for 3 chairs and one was damaged in shipping. I emailed over pictures and within an hour they responded to let me know shipping a replacement. Great experience and will keep ordering.

jillr65
4/23/18

Purchased 14 Steelcase chairs. Can not beat the price. Chairs were delivered on the date promised. Had no issues replacing a couple of chairs that were defective.
Customer Service response was always very quickly. We will order from Madison again!

Hi Joyce. Feel free to reach out to our customer care department by emailing customerservice@madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Alice. Thank you for your inquiry! Our records indicate that you placed an order with our company on 5/19/15. At that time, you were told the delivery time frame would be around 10-14 business days. Your chair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow which is right within the time frame we estimated. The chair you purchased was part of our clearance sale section and the prices are reduced considerably so that yourr savings will be several hundred dollars. Due to the tremendous response on our clearance sale items, the delivery time gets estimated at 10-14 business days. Our customer's are willing to wait the extra few days on the shipping since our prices and services cannot be beat. Your purchase includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 10 year warranty with Madisonseating.com. Feel free to contact our customer service department directly for more information relating specifically to your order. Enjoy your new chair!

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Joyce, Our company name is Madisonseating.com.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Patricia. We understand there was an error in the color chair you received. We offered to pick up the chair at our expense and issue a full refund as we are now sold out of the blue Aeron chair. We did not intentionally ship you an incorrect color chair. Mistakes happen. This was an honest mistake done by a packer, probably due to the holiday rush. The color black and blue are hard to discern on a mesh chair. Please return the chair at this point as your reaction to the error has been a tad excessive.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Lonnie. We do not simply cancel orders without there being a good reason. Your placed (2) separate orders with us and it appears you are confused by your purchases. The first order was processed successfully with the payment you provided and shipped in a timely manner. You were emailed a confirmation of this order along with an order number assigned for that transaction. On the second order you attempted to place you provided a new email address and an invalid credit card number. The order was flagged as a potentially fraudulent transaction and subsequently canceled. Again, an email confirmation with a DIFFERENT order number was emailed to you along with a notification indicating there was an issue with the payment provided. It appears you may have gotten confused by your own purchases. We are always available if you need further clarification on these 2 separate purchases.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

As an online company we are vigilant about fraud. You provided an invalid credit card number that was being declined by our processor. Your order has a high fraud rating and was flagged. If a customer is indeed legitimate and not looking to commit online fraud, they would have rectified the situation with the credit card and simply placed a new order online.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

The warranty we offer covers any mechanical issues that may arise during normal use of the product

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in Madison Seating, currently the largest retailer in North America for brand name office chairs at the lowest prices possible! The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Fong, Our records indicate that you were sent an email apologizing for the error in sending you a the Size B chair and not the Size A chair as requested. We offered you a generous compensation to keep the incorrect size chair or the option of picking up the chair for full refund or exchange. In fact, a fedex pre-paid label was already sent to you. Please contact our customer service department if you did not receive this information. The Team at Madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadisonSeating staff and other customers.

MadisonSeating?