Review of MadisonSeating

service@madisonseating.com

56 reviews with 1 star

jessicac380
8/27/18

If I could give a negative number of stars to indicate my experience with this company I would. I placed my order and was informed that my order was canceled as they could not fulfill the order. However, when I review their website I find the same table still for sale. Either they don't have the item, they are incapable of filling orders, or are misleading potential customers about items they do have in stock. Obviously, their website is not an accurate representation of their actual inventory, which is frustrating as a customer.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
As a reseller for the furniture featured on our website, the manufacturer dictates the update on the stock and impending inventory. All customer's are notified immediately of a backorder and can be assured we do not charge if an item is not readily available.
judsonr5
6/26/18

In today's day and age you do not send items to anyone without a return address on your label. You most certainly do not send them a flexible grey envelope that feels as if there are wires attached to a mysterious object. Because when that happens, the BOMB SQUAD shows up.

What is this company thinking? How hard is it to put a return label on an envelope? How much did it cost the Police Department in time, energy and money because some moron couldn't write a name on a package.

Customer service said, "We will reevaluate our current protocol?" How about... "WE WILL MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!"

alicev18
5/17/18

I bought the Aeron chair as a gift for my husband. The lumbar support will not stay on - pops off every time he sits in the chair. I read the warranty and saw I would have to pay to return the chair for repair. That is clear. The company offered to send me the part to repair the chair (which the warranty allows as an alternative) BUT I have to pay for the part, which is not what the warranty says, or at the very least the language is meant to deceive and mislead the customer. I just bought this chair and should not have to pay for the repair part (which at this point I have no idea if it will fix the problem or not). I see why Herman Miller has sued this company for selling furbished chairs as if new and under cutting their price. Pay full price and buy from a reputable distributor.

ryanm197
5/1/18

Ordered a Herman Miller chair from the website. Not anywhere on the site does it mention the condition of the chair, zero mention that they are all refurbished. That is exactly what they were sued for a couple years back. After emailing customer service and explaining our dissatisfaction we received a nasty email back ending with "your satisfaction is extremely important to us." This is a scam of a company and they fully know what they are doing. Do not buy anything from this company. Chair was only kept due to the restocking fees and process being too much of a hassle.

justins175
4/24/18

The chair I received was in terrible condition. The arm broke off. I ordered a replacement part for the arm to try and fix it. They sent it to the wrong address. It took countless emails and phone calls to get it reshipped at my cost (part and shipping). I received a wheel??? WTF

Customer Service is intentionally useless!

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
THIS REVIEW IS NOT BASED ON A RECENT PURCHASE. This reviewer made a purchase with our company several years ago for an office chair. He broke the item and asked for parts to be sent to him instead of sending us the product for repair. We advised against this course of action as it is difficult to ascertain what part would be needed to fix his chair. Had the customer followed warranty protocol his chair would have been repaired and working as new!
albertc65
3/19/18

I purchased an Aeron chair from Madison Seating. When the chair arrived, it had a pronounced wobble due to a poor base bushing. When I contacted Madison, they told me that this was normal and directed me to a YouTube site showing the wobble in which customers complained and sought fixes. I contacted Herman Miller (chair manufacturer) to understand issue and whether a fix exists. They stated that this was absolutely not normal tracked the "new" chair that I had just bought was actually made in October of 2000.

Madison Seating will take the chair back but I pay shipping and a $50 restocking fee. This is outrageous.

robertg363
3/6/18

Third chair in a row...arrived used and BROKEN. Lousy customer service. Refused to change it (they actually told me to try to rebuild one good chair from two broken chairs). BEWARE -- you are buying a used chair! FRAUDS!

davidt304
11/30/17

So they imply they are selling you a new chair. In the fine print that you don't notice till you receive a piece of crap instead of a nice chair, it says they may send you an "open box" chair, which implies it is nearly new and, at worst, refurbished to put it back in new condition. They sent me a chair that (1) looks like it rolled around on a smoky, dusty factory floor for 10 years, banging into things and heavily scarring the wheels, (2) had very dirty cloth on the seat and back, such that I took a swipe across each with a white cloth and it came up black (you would never want to sit in this thing prior to a power wash and perhaps a steam clean), (3) had several gooey stains that made it hard to hold my lunch down, let alone sit in it, (4) had several stripped screw holes and Allen screws such that I couldn't put it together completely without a trip to the hardware store for replacement screws and a tap and dye set, and (5) generally looked like one of the worst piece of crap chairs I've ever seen (versus the beautiful, elegant lines and quality of a new Aeron chair). I called and they said if I sent it back and they would refund my purchase (after first saying that there could be no refund unless it was sent in original packing, which I no longer had), but they would NOT pay the $285 return shipping cost. This meant that I lost $285 on the entire transaction. When I now see their history, I get it. The are frauds, Herman Miller has sued them for exactly that, and they are pond scum. Spread the word: avoid these guys like the plague.

julianl24
10/7/17

purchased herman miller chair from them, shipping is late after 14 days of payment. called to cancel but still shipped. turned out the lumbar support is defective. Then they refuse to return. Sent pics and videos to show defective part, first they say nobody uses lumbar support, then they say no evidence of defects. Extremely rude customer service. Finally sent me a fedex return label without pickup service and warn me have to drop off within 24 hours otherwise pay full price. NEVER BUY FROM THEM

dw750
8/28/17

While I was on hold to speak to a Madison Seating sales rep, a recorded message extolled their "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy" so I felt super confident buying a side table from them.

When the table arrived, it didn't work for the spot we planned to use it, so I called to arrange returning the item and was told that I needed to email, not call, in order to do that. This seemed odd but made more sense after I'd emailed and was immediately sent the company's Terms of Use stating: "A credit for the purchase price of the item will be issued, less the 30% restocking fee, plus the initial shipping cost."

This meant that of the $105.73 I spent, I'd receive a final refund of $19.02, or less than 20% the costs being $66.71 for 30% restocking and initial shipping, minus $20 postage to ship the table back. In other words, it cost me around $90 to return a $105 item using Madison Seating's "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy".

I called to complain today and was told that I'd clicked a Terms of Use Agreement when purchasing the table, and had been sent the additional Terms of Use email after I initiated the return, so legally Madison Seating were covered.

I acknowledge that this was my fault as I should have read the initial Agreement more closely (perhaps I'm complacent after clicking Agree on too many Apple updates) but I also feel it's misleading to have a "No Hassle, Easy Return Sales Policy" when in fact, Madison Seating's return policy is far more stringent than any other furniture stores I've dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot.

The upshot is that, even though this company is not literally deceiving anyone, I'm coming away from the experience feeling deceived.

joyc869
6/1/17

quality is not good as they advertise.
and very rude and arrogant attitude on customer service.
this is the worst shopping experience in my entire life!
be aware!!!

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This review was written by a Madisonseating competitor that cannot beat our incredible prices!!
philipo8
5/7/17

The guarantee says you can return an item for a full refund if not completely satisfied which they did when they sent me a defective chair (they sell used, demo chairs, reconditioned chairs). HOWEVER then they back ball you from all future purchases. Here is there email back to me after they confirmed a new order I placed and paid for.

Our records indicate you purchased and then insisted on returning item(s) stating the chairs were incorrect. The product came back exactly as what was advertised and we lost on shipping charges for the return.

We prefer not to fulfill any future orders with you as you seem to have an issue with our products and services.

Madisonseating.com

Stay far far away from this retailer they send you defective items and want you to keep it even though its defective. Buy from a authorized dealer that stands behind the product. If you don't believe me read all the other complaints.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
It is interesting to note that the consumer came back to us to place new orders. If our product and services were as bad as his review states, why is the customer insisting on placing new orders with our company?
Readers..you decide on this one.
jeremym80
4/20/17

I've been in the contract office furniture for 15+ years. I have purchased from Madison Seating many times. My last purchase was for 25 or so Aeron Chairs. The casters on the chairs destroyed my clients carpet. I can't exactly say what the problem is other than the caster material seemed to be crumbling away and it was leaving black marks. Over the course of a month the carpet had a dark black ring where the users were sitting. I called Madison Seating to see what the issue is and they simply responded saying, "you should buy upgraded casters". I called them to clarify what flooring the standard casters are used for and they just couldn't answer. I called Herman Miller and was told that the standard casters on the Aeron Chairs are indeed meant for Carpet. With this new information i wanted to place a warranty claim. The people at Madison Seating were rude, spoke to me with raised voices, and we're disrespectful. The Madison Seating 10 year warranty is not what one would expect. The consumer has to ship the chair BACK to Madison Seating and they will fix it and apparently the consumer also has to pay for parts. Shipping cost are at the consumers expense. As a courtesy they said they would ship me the casters but i would still have to pay for them. So i'm not too happy....casters are falling apart, clearly a warranty claim, and i have to pay for new parts.

My experience with Madison Seating was not great so i went on a review site and gave them a negative review. No biggie, it happens. But this is where the story gets good. No sooner did i click on the submit button i get an email from Madison Seating stating the following,

Based on your recent review we will no longer be offering you the courtesy option of sending you parts. Please send the entire chair to the following address for repair service.

I sent them an email back telling them that they should stand behind their products and the furniture dealers that support them (buy from them). They got me upset so i went to another review site and put in another bad review.

I was then sent another email from Madison Seating with the following,

This email is to notify you that we too, will be reporting you to other online merchant services regarding the circumstances surrounding your order. In this way, other online retailers will decide if they want to fulfill your future online requests based on our experience with you.

Some of these online retailers will be emailing you with a review summary that we have provided. Other platforms will just retain this information for any online retailer that registers or requests this information.

We are sorry you felt the need to escalate this matter unnecessarily.

I received another email from Madison Seating the next day saying the following,
You will be receiving an email within the next 24-48 hours from various online companies regarding the review we posted concerning our transaction. Some of these reviews will be live within that time frame. The review will be under **Company Name** as well as ***MY NAME!!!***. (You may have already seen some of these reviews posted under your company name)

I think this is quite childish. At the end of the day Madison Seating had an opportunity to do the right thing, solidify a relationship with a contract office furniture dealer, and simply send us replacement casters for the chairs. Instead they destroyed a relationship using bullying tactics. My reviews are honest and based on my experience with Madison Seating. Madison Seating actions are based on spite and vengeful.

Be careful if you purchase from Madison Seating. The savings you might get purchasing a used chairs might not be worth the head ache nor potential damages the chairs may cause to your flooring.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This reviewer works for Bell Office Furniture located in NY. They buy product from Madisonseating.com and then resells the item(s) to their customer for a higher premium. Jeremy contacted our customer service department complaining that he resold office chairs to his customer who was using the product on carpet, and complained the chair would not roll well on that type of flooring. We recommended he purchase the upgraded carpet caster as a simple resolve but he refused, and instead accused our company of selling defective product. An item is not defective if it is being used incorrectly. If Bell Office Furniture is going to resell our product, Jeremy needs to advise his customer or the end user that carpet casters will be needed on some carpet flooring. Writing reviews on blogs as a means to bully vendors into servicing HIS customer's is not just unethical, but downright wrong. If the end user had purchased the chairs from our company directly, we would have made sure they would be 100% satisfied with the purchase, and sent them out the correct caster. Jeremy refuses to service his clients by purchasing the upgraded casters they need.
karag10
12/20/16

The first time they shipped the chair it had a back that was larger than the seat. They would not send a return until after they received the wrong merchandise. They sent the replacement and you still cant get the back to install. You would think they would check merchandise to ensure it works correctly, especially when it was already returned because it did not work!

Tip for consumers: Buy local, where you can make sure the product you buy can actually be assembled.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Due to the holiday rush, the customer did have an error on her shipment. Not only did we send out a replacement immediately, but the customer received a free headrest (value of $129.99) for the inconvenience.
kenj108
3/24/16

I ordered a Herman Miller Aeron and paid extra for the larger C size. I am not an exert on these chairs and assumed that they had sent me the correct size. About 22 months later, another vender (selling headrests) asked me to check the size of the chair based on the number of small bumps on the back - lo and behold, they had sent me a smaller "B" sized chair.

When I tried to switch out the chair I was simply told there is a 30 day warranty. The extra $49 I paid for the larger chair I never received was not refunded and I am stuck with the wrong sized chair for my frame. I am extremely disapointed.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
The customer is requesting to return a chair he bought several years ago. Returns and refunds need to be done within 30 days from the receipt of the product. The customer was offered a courtesy credit but we are unable to accept a return on a chair he has been using for several years. We are also uncertain whether the incorrect size chair mentioned was in fact our product as the customer buys from several vendors. This review is unfair and unreasonable.
gr4699
1/26/16

Sent what looked like a refurbished chair, with no notice of that on the site when I ordered. Pieces were scratched, and generally looked to be in "used" condition. The cost to send it back is so prohibitive, its not worth it (assuming thats what they bank on). Beyond this, I received a bill for advancement fees and duty from fedex (this is fine, I accept this, and paid it in full) but then two months later, I received another unauthorized charge from madison seating for over 60$. They said that FedEx told them to charge me that fee for additional customs entrance.

Talked to customer service a few times over the phone and email, and they did nothing for me.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This customer received his shipment months ago and reported no complaints on the quality of the chair. He recently got billed for duty charges from Fedex as his shipment crossed the U.S Canadian border. All our Canadian customers are aware they would be responsible for duty and custom charges. G.R. insisted we pay his taxes or he would write this review. We feel it would be ethically and morally wrong to give in to his demands in attempt to have us pay his import tax. The customer received a great price on a brand name chair that arrived in excellent condition.
miket113
1/17/16

Very disappointed. Ordered from another country, when the chair came, I find that this is not a new chair leap and refurbished. Painting of the back is made not qualitatively, also cheaper fabric is not pleasant to the touch. At that nowhere on the website do not specify that the chair is not new.

daves157
1/12/16

They sell 10 year old rusty products as new,

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This customer purchased a chair from Madisonseating.com back in July 2015. The chair arrived in perfect brand new condition. The customer was informed that his purchase included a 10 warranty with Madisonseating.com only (the serial number is removed as it activates the manufacturers warranty which is not included with the purchase). The chair is 100% authentic and can be validated as such at any local dealership. The customer was extremely satisfied with the condition of the chair back when the purchase was made. The customer was also happy that he paid several hundred dollars less than the retail value for his particular chair. We are happy to service all warranty related issues he may have for the next 10 years.
cg57
12/16/15

I ordered a Steelcase Criterion char from Madison Seating and learned some hard lessons when attempting to get replacement parts (wheels).

Per the policy page, http://www.madisonseating.com/terms-of-use.html, "Open Box" simply means that the item has been removed from its original packaging. The chair was returned, refurbished, reconditioned, or the price has been reduced due to an overstock of open box inventory.

But, what they do not tell you is that the serial/model number tag will also be removed from the char. Per email interchange "again, the serial number must be removed as the chairs are not covered by the Steelcase warranty". Without this information it is very difficult to get replacement parts. It is also very difficult to determine what chair was actually purchased. Although a current Criterion chair sells for ~800 and Madison Seating sells their open box version for ~150, Steelcase (based on photo) estimate that my chair was made in the 2000s based on pin configuration in the base.

Bottom line, I would not use Madison Seating again for any 'open box' item or any other chair that is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Madisonseating.com offers a 10 year warranty with any open box purchase. The warranty will cover all parts of the chair, (same as the manufacturer). As C.G. points out, the Criterion chair retails for close to $800 and is being sold on our website for $150. We guarantee the chair will be in brand new condition with our 30 day money back guarantee!!
adamg55
12/15/15

I had originally posted on here back in January.

I had posted that I liked my two chairs and that I thought the price was great, but that when I had done my research I was worried after some of the reviews I had found.
It took two weeks for my chairs to show up, The chairs squeaked a bit, but I explained that for the price I was totally OK with that, everything else was "like-new". Overall I thought that it was a good experience and I was glad that I had made the purchase.
Two weeks later the chairs got a discount for 25$ cheaper than I had paid, and I had sent an email about getting a price match, I recieved a reply that that it would be a possibility and that they would check and let me know.
My next reply was that I could not get a price match due to my negative review, I did not see my review as negative, I thought it was honest and primarily positive.

that was when Madison Seating got wind of my review and started calling me, my review was "not worded to their liking and I had to change it", or send the chairs back so they could "correct any problems". It took two weeks from ordering to get my chair, I was not going to send it back and be without my chairs because of a squeak.

After I refused to send the chairs back, I got called again, then again, then by the sales woman's manager.
He said that my review was causing issues and being brought up in their weekly meeting, asked if he could make it right and I could take my review down.

I agreed to remove my review, if they would just agree to my original price match request, that I had no problems with the purchase and that I thought the review was honest and positive, he agreed, I took my reviews down.
That was a few months ago, and as soon as I took my reviews down, I never heard another word.

I never did believe the 5 star ratings on any of the sites, it was all 5 star ratings, or 1/2 star ratings with almost nothing in between. Realize that that is because they harass the people who leave low ratings until they get what they want. I just wonder how many people they got what they wanted from and then did not hold up their end of the bargain.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
This particular customer contacted our customer service department and stated he wrote a positive review about our company in the hopes of receiving Cyber Monday pricing on a recent order he received. We explained that Cyber Monday was a one day sale and we were unable to offer that pricing on orders placed after that day. The customer then threatened to revise his review about our company to negative if the credit was not received, as indicated above. When we read the review that stated the merchandise arrived in less than perfect condition we offered to pick up the chairs at our expense for either a full refund or exchange as is our policy. However, the customer refused our offer for a free pick up as we suspect he was satisfied with the chair and its condition, but was only looking to receive credits not warranted. We do feel it's our obligation to notify other online resellers regarding this customer's unethical behavior and oare grateful that this forum allows us to address reviews that customer's post, whether bad or good.
georgea62
12/4/15

I am very disappointed with Madison Seating. It all started with receiving a chair with no instructions on how to assemble, I had to go online and after searching without success, I emailed customer service and waited for them to reply with a link to YouTube for assembly, which I could not believe for such an expensive chair.

They also sent a part that did not belong to the chair, so I spent I good amount of time figuring out where to put the part, after emailing them they just said it was an error.

After assembling the chair, a week or two later I noticed the chair was small and I thought I was not very happy with the chair, so I went online and found a YouTube video discussing how to verify the size of the Aeron chair, which confirmed they shipped the wrong size. I am 6'4, so a small chair would not work. After I emailed them, they did not apologize, they emailed me a shipping label to return it. Which means you have to take the chair down and find a huge box or hopefully you kept the huge box just in case you need to return it. You also need to miss a day of work to stay home during the week waiting for FedEx all day to pickup the huge box.

After returning the chair, they said they would immediately send a new chair, they did not, they waited for the chair to arrive and waited about a week to send the new chair, its been a month and a half chair drama. Buy your chair locally, you might find the deal attractive, but they can care less about their customers.

stacief
10/30/15

After 14 days I called to find out the status of my order - "Will be shipping in a few days, you'll get an email confirming it shortly."

2 days later, I get an email that the chair I ordered was no longer available, my order was being canceled. Alternatively, I could choose to pay over 40% more for a different color.

When I called to complain, "We understand, but there's nothing we can do - we won't sub the traditional color for the color you ordered. We're sorry we acted this way."

What horrible customer service - lies and refusal to correct problems.

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
The customer ordered a chair that was part of our clearance sale. The Mirra chair was being offered for $349.99 (free shipping) in the blue fog and terracotta colors only. Upon inspection, we noticed that the few remaining blue fog chairs in stock had defects and rendered the chair unfit for shipment. We apologized profusely to the customer and offered the Terracotta color instead, full refund or the opportunity to wait for the future restock of the blue fog. The customer opted to receive a full refund which was issued.
jenny345
10/6/14

10 year warranty is a fraud. these guys claim a 10 year warranty but my chair broke after 3 months and they don't stand behind it. make sure you google search madison seating before purchasing and you will see all the negative reviews. these guys are a fraud

Response from madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
We have tried to reach out to you in regards to your warranty claims in this post. Madisonseating.com does provide a warranty and service for the item(s) you purchased. We urge you to reach out to our customer service department for any assistance needed with your chair. We would be more than happy to assist you with any issues on your order.
haima
10/3/14

chair came broken after 30 days! had to dispute my credit card

Tip for consumers: buy it somewhere else!

bryanl18
5/26/14

Pretty questionable customer service. I ordered an Aeron chair over a month ago and it took an extra week than estimated for it to arrive. As soon as I assembled the chair, one of the screws that holds together an armrest assembly literally broke. The screw, as far as I can tell, cannot be replaced. The only solution is a replacement armrest.

What did they do when I contacted them about it, WITH PICTURES in detail? They sent me screws for the seat back. Why? I don't know. After I contacted them again, they indeed sent me the correct screw, but no instructions on how to fix it. Granted, it can't be done anyway.

That's how bad their service is. They either don't even bother to read your complaints or are ignorant.

Hi Joyce. Feel free to reach out to our customer care department by emailing customerservice@madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Alice. Thank you for your inquiry! Our records indicate that you placed an order with our company on 5/19/15. At that time, you were told the delivery time frame would be around 10-14 business days. Your chair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow which is right within the time frame we estimated. The chair you purchased was part of our clearance sale section and the prices are reduced considerably so that yourr savings will be several hundred dollars. Due to the tremendous response on our clearance sale items, the delivery time gets estimated at 10-14 business days. Our customer's are willing to wait the extra few days on the shipping since our prices and services cannot be beat. Your purchase includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 10 year warranty with Madisonseating.com. Feel free to contact our customer service department directly for more information relating specifically to your order. Enjoy your new chair!

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Joyce, Our company name is Madisonseating.com.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Patricia. We understand there was an error in the color chair you received. We offered to pick up the chair at our expense and issue a full refund as we are now sold out of the blue Aeron chair. We did not intentionally ship you an incorrect color chair. Mistakes happen. This was an honest mistake done by a packer, probably due to the holiday rush. The color black and blue are hard to discern on a mesh chair. Please return the chair at this point as your reaction to the error has been a tad excessive.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Lonnie. We do not simply cancel orders without there being a good reason. Your placed (2) separate orders with us and it appears you are confused by your purchases. The first order was processed successfully with the payment you provided and shipped in a timely manner. You were emailed a confirmation of this order along with an order number assigned for that transaction. On the second order you attempted to place you provided a new email address and an invalid credit card number. The order was flagged as a potentially fraudulent transaction and subsequently canceled. Again, an email confirmation with a DIFFERENT order number was emailed to you along with a notification indicating there was an issue with the payment provided. It appears you may have gotten confused by your own purchases. We are always available if you need further clarification on these 2 separate purchases.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

As an online company we are vigilant about fraud. You provided an invalid credit card number that was being declined by our processor. Your order has a high fraud rating and was flagged. If a customer is indeed legitimate and not looking to commit online fraud, they would have rectified the situation with the credit card and simply placed a new order online.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

The warranty we offer covers any mechanical issues that may arise during normal use of the product

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in Madison Seating, currently the largest retailer in North America for brand name office chairs at the lowest prices possible! The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Fong, Our records indicate that you were sent an email apologizing for the error in sending you a the Size B chair and not the Size A chair as requested. We offered you a generous compensation to keep the incorrect size chair or the option of picking up the chair for full refund or exchange. In fact, a fedex pre-paid label was already sent to you. Please contact our customer service department if you did not receive this information. The Team at Madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadisonSeating staff and other customers.

MadisonSeating?