Review of MadeUniqueTees

Tel: +1 800-336-7294
info@madeuniquetees.com

kaitlynd4
10/22/17

I purchased my Make The Great Pumpkin Great again tee for a halloween event at work, i wore it and i got nothing but GREAT comments from co-workers and other guest who showed up, plus the free gift card was a plus. I will definitely be back for holiday gifts!

kevins203
1/24/17

I disagree with the first review of this site, I placed an order December 21st and received my order on time, and before the 25th. I ordered the dabbing around the christmas tree shirt and was worried it wouldn't arrive and thankfully it did and I even got a free $10 gift card for a future order. not sure how the first reviewer can say they dont make the item if in fact she never got it, how would she honestly know? I will be ordering from them again!

Tip for consumers: Don't listen to all you hear as far as negative people go, some customers can't be pleased...

brittneyj14
12/28/16

I leave the star only because it is a requirement. I placed an order two weeks before Christmas as a gift. I attempted to contact them numerous times via the contact form on their site (there is no contact number available) I was only contacted back after leaving a message publicly on their facebook wall (which I was blocked shortly after) They contacted me to let was 2 days before Christmas that this item was on back order and had been cancelled 2 days prior and I would be receiving a refund. Here we are almost a 7 business days later and I still have not received a refund or any update regarding the status of my order. This company does not have the items in stock they are made to order from another supplier and the customer service is horrible..well non-existent really.

Questions? Get answers from the MadeUniqueTees staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MadeUniqueTees