Review of MadBid

cs.lead@madbid.com

7 reviews with 2 stars

velit
9/6/17

Hello, I have met Madbid for a few months now. Madbid actually did not meet my expectations directly. The reason is not that I can not win any prize. I followed the bids to the end. Even if I did not offer anyone else at one time, my polish did not result. I do not know why it happened. I wish I could win a new gift. If you can not win, there's no point in being here. I wish you a good day.

fernandezr
8/10/16

MAD BID ES DIVERTIDO

karthikm2
6/8/16

I am facing huge delay in shipment of items...combo items ordered is getting partially delivered l..Items purchased using earned discount is delayed more than 2 months....there are even items which are more than 3 months old....items shown as shipped in site is not delivered...no tracking ids...multiple follow ups...same answer..will check with delivery team and come back..as we cant keep a track of shipment...lost invoice and shipment charges is the result..
Madbid service response is getting average day by day...technically things work well..like get notice when item is won, will get the invoice on email box, and finally waiting game starts...more than $1000 items stuck like this...feeling frustrated and no help...Is this case with others also...???
The differentiation which Madbid claims with other site is not there with their below average supply chain or intention !!!not seeing regular bidders recently is an evidence and alternate/ almost daily bid sales, quality and price of items are going down continuous..
Hope the management corrects it for long term sustainability..shouldn't end like US site..

Response from Customer S., MadBid Representative
Hi Karthik, we struggle with delays in the Indian market so please accept our apologies.
Please contact me direct at cs.lead@madbid.com to discuss your issues and find a resolution?
brunom47
5/28/16

1) auctioned items dropped from 20 to 6-7 every day;
2) With the accumulated discount it is no longer possible to buy anything, since the few items on sale sell immediately;
3) The items on sale are not sold individually but in packages with completely useless little objects.

swamym
5/5/16

I am regular player for the last 6 months in Madbid and brought more than 50k of credits and won some items. It was a fun shopping and fair site for relaxation. No complaints..genuine site..
Recently they upgraded their software and it looks like the last person who bid not declared as winner.
At the last secound winner is flipped. And winner is declared to the person who spend the max credits on the product. Takes away the whole purpose of last bidder. And what they marketed in the site..
Lost the confidence and trust with Madbid.
I have some 1k credits left and planning to quit. I suspect there is manual intervention or some program change. Will update if it changes....in next few days..but certainly lost the confidence..and felt cheated...shipment is another flip flop story..will share my experience...

Response from Customer S., MadBid Representative
Swamy, can we offer any help with your concerns?
marks273
8/23/15

Update on the review below:-

It took a while, but eventually I did receive a considered email from Customer Services and I was given a full refund. This company is definitely not as bad as I depicted in my review......and I am happy to add this postscript by way of balance.

Original review:-
I reviewed this business yesterday and was surprised this morning to find that 84 people had read the review.
Scrolling down through all the negative comments from others, I was struck by the number of "Daily Mail" references.
Why not join me in asking the DM to investigate and run a follow-up to their advertorial; this time without the positivity? Just send an email to The Daily Mail ("news@dailymail.co.uk") telling your story. Let people power prevail.

paulm39
7/21/11

I only won two very cheap items with the free sign up credits and a small credit package I won with these. Have never purchased credits as they seem to be quite expensive. Can be addictive and should really be rated as gambling!!! Although goods won did turn up in a timely fashion and excellent condition. Unfortunately not very up front with the p&p charges so 2 of 4 stars!

Helpful answer -2

Graham, ALL unspent credits are refunded without question

By Customer S., MadBid Representative

The site is a scam. Its a BETTING site not bidding site.

By Muhammad S.

DONT BOTHER..... U ARE GUARANTEED TO LOSE THE LOT AND YOU LEAVE WITH NOTHING!

By barry d.

Give them money first, then you lose it, my advice is don't go there

By Ray C.

Please contact Madbid at https://uk.support.madbid.com/support/home with all questions. Sitejabber is not part of Madbid.

By Customer S., MadBid Representative

Please do not trying joining them. They are nothig but cheaters. I have lost my money here and I am from Goa. So be carefully. If you want to be cheated, please go ahead.

By PM C.

Please contact us via the madbid site. Site jabber has nothing to do with Madbid

By Customer S., MadBid Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadBid staff and other customers.

12 Photos for MadBid