Review of MackTak

ORDERS@MACKTAKMART.COM

12 reviews with 5 stars

aliyahm5
1/1/19

I would like to share my story with you. After 4 months of searching for my dress and what to wear on my daughters wedding I finally found an amazing dress from this website macktak. I called them 8 times and asked them so many questions and thanks to them they were very patient with me and helped me all the way every single time. I ordered my dress and the dress was exactly as described and I was sooooo happy and thrilled! I looked amazing in it. They even helped me with the color of my shoes and accessories. God bless you!

aleksandram9
9/11/18

I bought my prom dress from this website and my friend introduced them to me. The fast shipping is absolutely right and the dresses are original. I do recommend them.

harperj4
4/10/15

The dress fits like a glove. Highly recommend this website. The customer service is trained and they answer all your questions.

hannyl2
3/31/15

I was searching for a dress, when I came across MackTak. They have some gorgeous dresses and they also have a variety of designers to choose from. I needed this dress for my rehearsal dinner and wasn't sure when I would receive it so I contacted customer service through the live chat. The lady who assisted me was wonderful, she was able to tell me when it would be shipped and if it would arrive on time. Customer Service is important to me and she provided excellent customer service. I am very impressed with this company and their fast delivery! I ended up getting the dress on time and received many compliments on my dress.

matildaw
3/28/15

Recently, I found Mack Tack online and I am really impressed with the huge collection of awesome designer dresses. I have never seen any website with such gorgeous dresses. The best part is that website is easy to use and the customer support is very responsive. I called them about the size issues and the operator was very experienced in satisfying the customers. She explained me everything about my size and fitting issues. Above all, I love the super fast delivery here in London. Will buy another dress from this site soon!

marinat3
3/27/15

I was searching for a prom dress for ages and then I stumbled upon the MackTak website. It was so hard to pick one, because there are hundreds of gorgeous dresses. Finally, I picked the Angela and Alison 51086 dress. I live in Bulgaria, but to my surprise the dress came in just 3 days!!! The prices were great, too! I was afraid that it might not fit me right, but they have an amazing return and exchange policy. However, the dress was perfect. The quality and the craftsmanship were perfect. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! There is no way that I could've found a better dress. Also, the customer service was professional and punctilious. I am the pickiest buyer, but it was a pleasure shopping from MackTak.com! I am so lucky to have found it right before my prom. I highly recommend it! It is the best site for promkk and wedding dresses out there! I would definitely shop there again. Great service, great prices, great quality! Thank you so much for the amazing experience!

annief15
3/25/15

MackTak has gorgeous dresses! I ordered an Alyce dress for prom and it is in perfect condition! Shipping was fast and arrived on time.I couldn't be any happier with my dress and highly recommend MackTak!

lanaa4
9/8/14

I m very happy with this site , best customer service
I really like this site,great designer clothes and fast delivery and Free shipping .

reema5
7/10/14

It's a great website. All the products i purchased are very nice. It's the best online store and it was a great experience. Customer service is very very good.

teot14
6/4/14

I've been trying to order Terani gown that i fell in love with.But i have ordered from multiple websities saying"in stock" but they then send me an email saying it's not in stock.I was tired of getting my hopes up.Finally i called Terani and ask them where can i get this dress.They guided me to macktack.com and since this time they are my favorite website.Not only they finali hadthe dress i wanted but they explained everything about international shipping and the girl Nino who is working in customer servise was tracking my shipment and emailed me that is in Georgia already and DHL will call me soon.Outstanding experiance!

christinam15
9/7/13

I bought a jovani dress from here and the shipping and price was really really good. I received the tracking number and all the shipping information on time. The dress arrived the next day after I placed the order. I am very pleased with the service.

kayj5
8/17/13

I had researched and looked into purchasing a specific Tadashi gown. Other websites had some mixed to poor reviews. I decided to try MackTak after reading mostly favourable reviews.
I didn't receive an order confirmation email and decided to call two days after placing my order. The associate was very friendly. She apologized and sent my confirmation right away.
Hilariously enough... about 30 minutes after receiving my confirmation email, I received a knock at the door. The courier was there with my dress!
For those who say there are problems with their dress (poor quality or craftsmanship)....not sure what you're talking about. I received an AUTHENTIC Tadashi gown. Not a stitch out of place. It is perfect.
Thanks to Nino and the wonderful staff at MackTak mart.
For other Canadian shoppers - a warning - the shipping is free... but you WILL pay customs charges. This is unavoidable for MackTak - so don't blame them. I've been shopping online for 15 years - you WILL have to pay customs and import fees. It's the same as crossing the border to shop in Buffalo or Detroit and returning with merchandise. Unavoidable.
I didn't mind paying the $60 fee. MackTak gave me a great deal on my gown...the customs fees were secondard.
Great work, MackTak. I will continue to shop here.

Questions? Get answers from the MackTak staff and other customers.

MackTak?