Review of Macktackmart

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +1 855-646-1390

daliac1
11/13/13

Have ordered 2 dresses in August 2013. Both came from Turkey , not from NY as mentionned in their website. Both dresses were faulty and dirty. None of them could have been checked before sending as they came diretly from teh manufacturer ( Tarik EDIZ). At first, MackTack kept telling me that it was not possible as they chcked the merchandise before sending it. But that could not obviously be the cas as it was sent from Turkey. It was a complete lie made in order to justify their no return , no refund Policy. After putting a first comment on site jabber, I was contacted in October and offered the possibility of an exchange. But no prepaid label was sent as originally promised, and no address of return or any more détails was communicated. After many emialings, I finally received that the exchange was no longer possible.
It is a pure joke! MackTack is the worse website I have ever had to deal with. Even , when you buy from China the service is cheaper and better. They should be ashamed to dare write that they " pride yourself in Customer satisfaction" as it is the purest bull$#*! I have ever heard and read from a company which made the best effort at disappointing her Customer and lying to her since August.

I warn any customers not to buy from them.

They will send you whatever dress they habve in stock just to make the deal. If you are Lucky only, then the dress will be hopefully your size and in good condition. But apart from luck, you have a great chance not to receive the right dress or, the right size, or a non faulty one. ANd they will then advance a non return Policy that appears nowhere in they website but that is suppoesd to be accpeted by the client once he place an order. A pure abuse, as the rest!

Dalia

lindac8
4/22/12

I ordered Jovani 4247 dress from MACKTAK and it arrived on time and exactly as described. Their shipping is fast and customer service follow up is good too. I didn't have any problems ordering my dress. The only thing is that all their shipments are signature required so I asked them to ship my dress to my work.

Questions? Get answers from the Macktackmart staff and other customers.

Macktackmart?