machinist corner, LLC reviews

Tel: 4795674563
staggsthomas@live.com

johnw533
8/21/16

Never buy from this site or company!!!

damianc18
8/12/16

don't waste your time or money with these guys, they are jerks and customer relations ARE the worst that i have ever come across

lorenb32
7/10/16

Great!

danh100
7/9/16

I waited over a month before I only received part of my order. While waiting I could not get a response to any of several emails I placed asking for an update. It wasn't until I threatened to have paypal reverse my payment that I even got any of my order. I would not order from them again given any other choice.

anthonyb124
7/9/16

When you see an item that is priced so low compared to other places be sceptical. I decided to take a shot and I proved my gut instinct that these were all fakes. My item looked like it was real, but on further inspection it was very fake and many things showed me it wasn't a real item. Compare your purchased product to real ones from the companies site and you will see the difference yourself.

rickb71
7/6/16

Product came just as described. A better product listing with model numbers would be helpful.

keving105
7/6/16

Happy with the product it just took almost four weeks to receive my tool

dwightf16
7/5/16

Great product

Questions? Get answers from the machinist corner, LLC staff and other customers.

machinist corner, LLC?