Review of MachineShopPros

Tel: +1 (800) 575-7082
info@machineshoppros.com

marvinm30
12/30/16

I ordered a head, I waited three weeks and got the wrong one, waited two weeks and got just a head with nothing on it, waited again for another head and I put it on and found two stripped mounts, one on the intake cam and the other on the exhaust cam. I too am only allowed to speak to the same person and told i will get a call back, that never happens.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY I LOST A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY HERE !!!

leet22
4/13/15

First they sent me the wrong part, cost me $120 for 3 day shipping because I needed the car part like now. Shows up and it's the wrong one. Called on a friday, first they say it's my fault, then secondly they say they can't help me till monday, but we will call. No call, so I call back late monday. They figure out the problem and say, no big deal. We will fix this immediately. Call u right back.... NO CALL BACK. Tuesday afternoon comes and I've still heard nothing, so... I call back of course. I explain everything and tell them I have to have the part by friday. She says well that's not possible, if u would have called us last week we could have done that maybe. But we will call u back tonight for sure and get it out the door. And no, we will not refund you for your shipping and we refuse to pay for 3 day again. Of course I'm upset so I say again.. well I need to speak to Ur supervisor. Conviently enough he is on Lunch... again. But she promises he will call back. It is now the following monday. I call them up, says that the head might be here tomorrow... and basically I'm screw on my shipping. I complain... yet again. And say that I need to speak with the supervisor. Oh he will call you right back... he is on lunch.
Rediculous. You people should be ashamed of yourselves and your customer service. Even though it is udder garbage I had to eat the shipping costs on Ur mistake... I might have been able to live with it if you would just call me back instead of hiding behind your secratary. I will be blasting every single website and blog from here to China until that coward of a manager calls me back and fixes there errors! If anyone knows them. Please show them this. Thanks!
Very discrontled consumer!!

Questions? Get answers from the MachineShopPros staff and other customers.

MachineShopPros?