Machete.ro

Machete.ro has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Machete.ro?

“One of the few in Romania, but well-supplied nonetheless”

Stefan C.
8/16/18

I didn't have many problems with them. One of the few truly well-supplied model shops in Romania. I'll give it only 4 stars though, as the website isn't always updated and there might be some products which appear in stock but actually aren't and vice versa. Not something that can't be solved through an email or a phone call though. Plus, the staff is very friendly.

vasilev
August 16th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Machete.ro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Machete.ro?

Have a question about Machete.ro?