Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

75 reviews with 5 stars

sallt
11/26/17

Can't be without my Mac, especially for my lips! Long lasting, luscious color that always makes me look and feel good!

janet1739
11/8/17

kristens51
10/23/17

So I ordered from Mac and somehow I made the same order twice. I called customer service with my issue. They advised me on how to return one of the orders. I got an email and printed the return label, brought my order to a Fed Ex pick up location, and within a few days my credit card was credited. I sometimes to to a local Macy's to browse products, but I really enjoy shopping online, as no one is looking over my shoulder! Excellent experience.

jhonia
10/3/17

MAC is the only product that does not make me break out and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love MAC and everything they make. They make my skin feel its best and I then feel my best.

allisonc53
9/4/17

I love playing with makeup and hair, MAC has always been my go to. Stays on, looks flawless and the website has tutorials to help improve your skills. Love love love this company's products

tanyar34
5/7/17

great product and excelent costumer service. The match of color wirh your skin is very precise. ai use the foundation, powder,conselear and lip sticks.

traceyn12
3/30/17

Love getting my makeup here. They have great product and good quality at reasonable prices. I go there all the time.

gladysh7
2/21/17

I adore this cosmetics. It was made for women with real love. I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present.

pipoym
2/11/17

I love MAC!! I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon. I need funds for it. hahaha. I super love the shades of the lipsticks. I am a fan!

sarahl193
2/6/17

Mac cosmetics are amazing! The quality, texture, is great! Love using it! Especially the lip liners and lipsticks!

clementineg1
2/3/17

MAC is my favorite brand to use. They offer everything and their quality is amazing. MAC lipsticks are long lasting.

alexisk17
12/15/16

Very fast shipping. Love this site

renam7
10/29/16

I am a new customer of MAC Cosmetics. I did just couple purchases but I love this shop)

kimberlyw40
9/13/16

Using the eyeliner for two years now and definitely going to buy more! It's absolutely perfect for me.

annettea11
7/7/16

So In Love With My Mac Make Up, it works way better than any other make up. love my shadows & it makes my eyebrows look.. the cleanser are awesome, been using it for a week & so far i have no complaint at all... i over love the dark purple lipstick & how it goes with my nails ,, perfect for my skin color!....

larad6
6/21/16

Love products and site

sanaa12
6/16/16

I get some time ago cosmetics products and beauty products from stylewe online. It was a great experience with them because all of the products so amazing and affordable. I feel myself and my skin change and beauty in very less time. I want to appriciate their cosmetics products and want to use this online service life time.

luisam8
6/7/16

Everytime I walk in the store I feel welcome, and I have the best enjoyable time ever! Everyone in their is great! But just wanted to say Yaretzi is a great help all the time. the way she does her is great!

michellew124
6/7/16

Soap&GlorySuper-Colour FabuLIPstick in Naked Beige £9.00

A great high lipstick definitely more of a brown toned. Feels great on!

mavisj2
5/20/16

I can't tell you all how much i really love it!

rosiep6
5/3/16

love the mac there lipstick always goes on soft and smooth i never had a problem with them .

melissac98
4/27/16

This is my favorite brand! MAC lipsticks are long-lasting and I love the selection of colors.

sarahw126
4/21/16

I simply love MAC cosmetics :)

adriannah
3/22/16

Watch my YouTube videos

amayab1
3/17/16

They have perfect beauty products for everyone and when it comes to your house there is no mess ups. They are perfect.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics