Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

89 reviews with 5 stars

javaughnl
11/12/18

Wow! So happy with the lipstick I received for free from MAC Cosmetics! I had no idea National Lipstick Day even existed! By far the best quality lipstick I've ever worn and since then have also tried their mascara and a couple of blush shades. Thanks also to Macy's who endured the endless line of us waiting to try this excellent makeup line!

stephanier260
11/7/18

I love everything I've ordered and tried from them through Ipsy. They absolutely make the best mascara around. My favorite and new staple one is the false lash extreme black. I'll never buy another brand if mascara again. Products are a little pricey but totally worth it.

wilmaf8
10/22/18

Mac is a great brand with a wide variety of products. Overall Mac has amazing products but they barely have sales and is controversial because of their animal testing! A little too pricey for me but make great gifts.

bettyb169
10/20/18

I purchased a mac foundation and skin care products and they all were great for my skin. Mac products have a great quality, fair price which meets the value and their customer service is wonderful. I trust this provider and I am going to order more products from here.

nancym486
10/11/18

Great product , Great quality, Great price, and wonderful customer service. I love everything that I have ordered from here.

sameeran1
9/27/18

Wouldn't buy lipsticks from anywhere else! Such good colour options too and the price is reasonable for the quality you get

aliciag63
9/24/18

I Like Very much the product of Mac Cosmetic, I have spray, mascaras, lipsticks, Eye Shadow all are of best quality, Its not have any side effects.

jessicab462
8/13/18

Mac lipsticks are always my favorite. and Eye Shadow are also best. Foundation is also very nice, I Like Mac.

rikzab1
7/26/18

Mac lipsticks are always my favorite. It just feels incomplete without them. Big fan of Matte lipsticks and in my opinion no other brand can replace the quality of their products.

elizabeths267
5/8/18

Can't live without my Mac Cosmetics, especially for my eyes! Long lasting always makes me look and feel good!

milliej2
3/12/18

I cannot rave amount the pigmentation and blendability of their palettes enough. the eyeshadows practically blend themselves. I saw some people saying the purple shade in the palette wasn't very pigmented so I wasn't expecting much but wow mine had almost full pigment with one swipe. so happy with this purchase. The only thing that draws me back is if they use animal testing which is disgusting if true.

maxs113
2/27/18

I am a big fan of MAC's lipsticks. I have tried so many different ones from all sorts of brands, but these were simply the best!
I also tried several other products they offer, but their lipsticks are still my preference.
In any way I think it always depends on the person!

paulaa51
2/9/18

You should try Matte Lipstick for sure! It's awesoooome! I recommend Chili, Kinda Sexy and Victorian colours.

margotb3
12/28/17

Good, quick, fast and very user friendly. Outstanding, easier to navigate through the products. As a consumer and career makeup artist Mac beats everyone hands down. The site is colorful, eye catching, the radio buttons lead you to the correct location on the site.

sallt
11/26/17

Can't be without my Mac, especially for my lips! Long lasting, luscious color that always makes me look and feel good!

janet1739
11/8/17

kristens51
10/23/17

So I ordered from Mac and somehow I made the same order twice. I called customer service with my issue. They advised me on how to return one of the orders. I got an email and printed the return label, brought my order to a Fed Ex pick up location, and within a few days my credit card was credited. I sometimes to to a local Macy's to browse products, but I really enjoy shopping online, as no one is looking over my shoulder! Excellent experience.

jhonia
10/3/17

MAC is the only product that does not make me break out and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love MAC and everything they make. They make my skin feel its best and I then feel my best.

allisonc53
9/4/17

I love playing with makeup and hair, MAC has always been my go to. Stays on, looks flawless and the website has tutorials to help improve your skills. Love love love this company's products

tanyar34
5/7/17

great product and excelent costumer service. The match of color wirh your skin is very precise. ai use the foundation, powder,conselear and lip sticks.

traceyn12
3/30/17

Love getting my makeup here. They have great product and good quality at reasonable prices. I go there all the time.

gladysh7
2/21/17

I adore this cosmetics. It was made for women with real love. I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present.

pipoym
2/11/17

I love MAC!! I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon. I need funds for it. hahaha. I super love the shades of the lipsticks. I am a fan!

sarahl193
2/6/17

Mac cosmetics are amazing! The quality, texture, is great! Love using it! Especially the lip liners and lipsticks!

clementineg1
2/3/17

MAC is my favorite brand to use. They offer everything and their quality is amazing. MAC lipsticks are long lasting.

28 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MAC Cosmetics