Review of MAC Cosmetics

2018 Customer choice award

118 reviews with 4 stars

ambero22
11/14/18

Great products but really expensive...My favorite product is Rose water, for this product I will come back and continue to stay a customer.

carmenr95
10/11/18

Always great products and the highest range of products, the prices should be slightly smaller than shopping malls though...

paulinap11
8/28/18

I looooove the eye shadows. They are amazing. They blend perfwctly and I always get my desired look. The lipstick is great too. Just still a huge fan of their eye shadow.

clarar37
8/26/18

At MAC store near you or where MAC cosmetics is sold they are giving away foundation samples...no purchase necessary yall!! I got three and they are very nice and full coverage and blend with a blender or brush

samr199
8/7/18

Overall Mac has amazing products but they barely have sales and is controversial because of their animal testing!

kaleed1
8/7/18

Mac is a great brand with a wide variety of products. Some a great and some over the years have been flops but their overall quality is great. A little too pricey for me but make great gifts.

johns2664
7/26/18

I cannot rave amount the pigmentation and blendability of their palettes enough. the eyeshadows practically blend themselves. I saw some people saying the purple shade in the palette wasn't very pigmented so I wasn't expecting much but wow mine had almost full pigment with one swipe. so happy with this purchase. The only thing that draws me back is if they use animal testing which is disgusting if true.

sandin4
11/29/17

I've ordered a few times in the past years. this is the first time I've had a return. I requested a return label by email(I waited and waited on the 800#). It's supposed to take 3 DAYS to receive. Plus it needs to be sent by UPS. a drop box isn't far from me, but it is in a congested area I try to avoid. It's supposed to be free, hopefully it really is. 1 more day to wait on my return label

justinet6
10/20/17

Every product I have bought that has a hinged lid breaks. Seriously in need of addressing this issue, too much loss of product.

simones28
8/14/17

The stores never have anything. I can always find anything I need on their website. Free shipping, great incentives. If I'm not sure about a specific lipstick color I just google it and there's always tons of reviews/swatches online about any given Mac lipstick color. They do however make it literally impossible to return anything, so make sure you want it.

alberts83
6/18/17

It's cool and I love the brand so much and fast item get delivered. One of the brand with excellent and good service!

huldad
6/13/17

I really like Mac and there online store you can find anything, I like there online store more, because if go to Mac stores some of them don't have everything and stuff like that.

but online you can find anything you want if it not sold out. and the make the shipment right away really nice job.

rajnaa
3/28/17

I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present. I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon.The quality, texture, is great! Love using it!

davidh453
1/12/17

Had a few orders for my gf at this place. Everything went as it should, no worries.The shipping is quite fast also.

bobbym49
11/18/16

Hey men, seriously, I bought cosmetics for my girlfriend and understand nothing in this stuff!
But she was happy, that's why I give the good rating.

joannem53
11/10/16

Will be using it on and on, one of the best but a bit pricy at some points. Still great for me.

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

lisap177
9/9/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

jeanp43
6/9/16

I am in love with mac products. I really love their eye shadows and cleanser. I had oily skin before and I tried mac cleanser. It worked well for me.

jakiaa
4/4/16

lovely products. :)

hannahm34
4/3/16

This foundation looks nice and natural on my skin. The only downside to this foundation is that is takes quite a while to blend and get right, so I would not recommend this if you dont have a lot of time to apply your make up.In any case, really great cosmetics!

betniceo
3/30/16

I like MAC ,It has a variety of styles of makeup,making you become queen , but sometimes lovely little girl, just you like :)

lilya21
3/30/16

Mac is also very easy to navigate site, I really like it's set. Why should I give it 4 instead of 5 only because the MAC store employees can sorta off rude and uppity!

janicey8
3/24/16

great website

anag38
3/17/16

For years I have fiddled with cheap glosses and high-end matte lipsticks that crack, until I found MAC. Albeit, it was my sister's lipsticks that I messed around with, but I've never been more astounded when it comes to cosmetics.

The pigmentation is superb. No need to cake it on.
The pay-off is amazing! Hours of beautiful color.
Doesn't crack, crease, etc.

However, I would recommend using a moisturizer under, they generally aren't moisturizing, but it's not like they advertise that their lipsticks moisturize, anyways.

81 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You can return it even if u used it as long as it is within the amount of days that is on the receipt they will accept returns and either give ur money or a more suitable product. Mac products are terrible for your skin and you should try to avoid this place at all costs. You can be investing your hard earned money (and your beauty) with a company with actual ethics and morals. Go to Artofskincare.com and go to the makeup section and check out their all natural products . They have a very good selection of some of the best brands of makeup that aren't so popular, but are wayyyy better for your skin. Good luck

By Shanen E.

Do not go to Mac. That store is for young little bimbos. I would advise going to a website called janeiredale.com they have all natural full coverage, liquid or powder foundation that is actually good for your skin and won't cause icky acne like Mac products do. ( they also have alot of other super nice products ) that is for any age person but works especially well on older women . Try their settting spray also!!! It's amazing!!! Furthermore: MAC TESTS ON ANIMALS. This is unacceptable to be happening still in 2018!!! We should not support their decision to be greedy over what is morally correct. Jane does not test on animals and is all natural and will keep up if not exceed all the more popular makeup brands found in boutiques,Macy's etc. they accept returns if it's the wrong color... I can go on and on about all the good things about Jane. do not shop at Mac stores!!! there are so many more companies out there that possess better ethics and who are loyal to their customers. I promise you Jane Iredale will not let you down!!!

By Shanen E.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MAC Cosmetics