Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

111 reviews with 4 stars

sandin4
11/29/17

I've ordered a few times in the past years. this is the first time I've had a return. I requested a return label by email(I waited and waited on the 800#). It's supposed to take 3 DAYS to receive. Plus it needs to be sent by UPS. a drop box isn't far from me, but it is in a congested area I try to avoid. It's supposed to be free, hopefully it really is. 1 more day to wait on my return label

justinet6
10/20/17

Every product I have bought that has a hinged lid breaks. Seriously in need of addressing this issue, too much loss of product.

simones28
8/14/17

The stores never have anything. I can always find anything I need on their website. Free shipping, great incentives. If I'm not sure about a specific lipstick color I just google it and there's always tons of reviews/swatches online about any given Mac lipstick color. They do however make it literally impossible to return anything, so make sure you want it.

alberts83
6/18/17

It's cool and I love the brand so much and fast item get delivered. One of the brand with excellent and good service!

huldad
6/13/17

I really like Mac and there online store you can find anything, I like there online store more, because if go to Mac stores some of them don't have everything and stuff like that.

but online you can find anything you want if it not sold out. and the make the shipment right away really nice job.

rajnaa
3/28/17

I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present. I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon.The quality, texture, is great! Love using it!

davidh453
1/12/17

Had a few orders for my gf at this place. Everything went as it should, no worries.The shipping is quite fast also.

bobbym49
11/18/16

Hey men, seriously, I bought cosmetics for my girlfriend and understand nothing in this stuff!
But she was happy, that's why I give the good rating.

joannem53
11/10/16

Will be using it on and on, one of the best but a bit pricy at some points. Still great for me.

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

lisap177
9/9/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

jeanp43
6/9/16

I am in love with mac products. I really love their eye shadows and cleanser. I had oily skin before and I tried mac cleanser. It worked well for me.

jakiaa
4/4/16

lovely products. :)

hannahm34
4/3/16

This foundation looks nice and natural on my skin. The only downside to this foundation is that is takes quite a while to blend and get right, so I would not recommend this if you dont have a lot of time to apply your make up.In any case, really great cosmetics!

betniceo
3/30/16

I like MAC ,It has a variety of styles of makeup,making you become queen , but sometimes lovely little girl, just you like :)

lilya21
3/30/16

Mac is also very easy to navigate site, I really like it's set. Why should I give it 4 instead of 5 only because the MAC store employees can sorta off rude and uppity!

janicey8
3/24/16

great website

anag38
3/17/16

For years I have fiddled with cheap glosses and high-end matte lipsticks that crack, until I found MAC. Albeit, it was my sister's lipsticks that I messed around with, but I've never been more astounded when it comes to cosmetics.

The pigmentation is superb. No need to cake it on.
The pay-off is amazing! Hours of beautiful color.
Doesn't crack, crease, etc.

However, I would recommend using a moisturizer under, they generally aren't moisturizing, but it's not like they advertise that their lipsticks moisturize, anyways.

christined46
3/10/16

So I'm a very pale gal and I have had a real hard time finding a foundation shade that matches me perfectly or won't turn me into a walking carrot if ya know what I mean. But anywho went to MAC and got matched to a shade in one of their foundations and let me tell ya it was perfect!!! Their makeup is of a great quality and lasts all day so I'm very very happy with their products. The Mac website is also easy to navigate and I really like how it's setup. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because the employees in the MAC store can sorta come off as rude and uppity! Like c'mon you're already intimidating with your hair and makeup on point..looking like friggin barbie! I don't need your attitude thank you kindly. Other than that I am all for MAC!

sarmisthas
2/11/16

a very nice online shopping website for ladies makeup and cosmatics items..there are mostly all types of cosmatics available.

oliviaf8
1/5/16

Very good quality for a reasonable price!! Would not buy mascara any where else.

malindas4
11/8/15

A pretty nice source for cosmetics

shellym19
10/17/15

I love Mac! Their cosmetic line is great, nicely priced too unlike other brands. I get a discount because I am a pro member, so I'm always ordering new items.

peggyj7
10/15/15

love my comstics

williep11
5/4/15

Very nice cosmetics, not for all, but useful

81 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics