Review of MAC Cosmetics

2017 Customer choice award

6 reviews with 3 stars

jenniferm437
12/12/17

I would say the best producst they have are for lips. I would never buy their mascara bc it's just a waste of money.

natashaa14
5/16/16

Love the quality, because not many cover the color wheel as effectively as this brand does, but their practices and stance on animal testing is sad. They use carmine for their reds; beetles have no place on my lips. Other ingredients are less than satisfactory too. Sad they don't devote enough resources to produce the same level of product without scary, cancer-causing ingredients. :(

thasina
1/4/16

love make up and mac has been an amazing product to use so on so on.... BUT when i went into one of the stores the people who work their so straight up rude and don't help you. not all are like that but some just make you feel like crap and they make your day like poop. and if you have a bad day don't take it out on the customers coz its not our fault. really need to fix up.

talisas
8/31/15

MAC is a great brand for everything but foundation. I do makeup professionally and the "tan" shades they have are either too orange or too yellow. Myself and a lot of my clients have a olive skin tone. MAC does not work for these tones unless you are mixing foundations, and who wants to do that on a regular? I do love their lipsticks, lip liners, blushes, highlighters, bronzers etc. They only received a 3 because of the Foundation shades.

daisyw7
3/19/15

The website is nothing special, in fact its a little bit hard to navigate. This company is terrible at releases, and the things I have tried just aren't special enough to warrant the price tag.

haroldh27
11/4/14

I am always interested to know about the beauty. I am searching beauty tips and follow that way. Maccosmetics.com is one of the favorite beauty sites. I like their collection of lip glass, lip pencil and lipstick. I used this lip products and also eye shadows. I am very comfortable from Mac cosmetics products.

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics