Maccosmetics.co.za reviews

customerservice@za.maccosmetics.co.za

1 Review From Our Community

arishas1
10/15/18

I was intrigued to try out the MAC online feature, I was presently surprised with a lower cost and free delivery. Being an Conservative shopper, I Purchased items I use regularly so I am never left with out.
I purchased the Studio Fix Fluid foundation , as well as the Studio fix Compact.
Upon use of the Fluid foundation I found that the colour was not the same colour as instore. The compact on the other hand had no issues.
I have been using MAC products for years, and it still have older bottles purchased over a year ago that have retained the same colour today as at the time of purchase. Upon reporting my utter displeasure, MAC just denied changing the foundation formulation!!!

I sent through pictures showing the actual colour difference, then MAC states storage is questionable....these are just excuses , as the older bottels are kept in the same way!!!

Never purchase from MAC online, the customer service is distasteful, there is no remorese for supplying a paying customer with defective products.
MAC need to remember that Foundation is used daily, it is a representation of yourself, you do not only hurt a trust in your brand, but also break their self-esteem!!! what i this caused skin trauma, would this defect be acceptable too???

Questions? Get answers from the Maccosmetics.co.za staff and other customers.

Maccosmetics.co.za?