Review of Mac Forums

Overland Park,, KS 66212
eliane.kauck@penton.com

michaela189
12/15/15

Hi came across the site following a Google search, looking for technical support with an iMac desktop which I own.
I found an interesting discussion on the site and replied, but was banned the next day for "multiple accounts". I do not have multiple accounts, and for today the website has stopped accepting new registrations; there is no notification on the website explaining why this is.
I have contacted the site admin/posted on their Facebook page but have not yet got a response.

I am an IT professional and am disappointed in this as it means I have to go elsewhere and ask the same question, what a total waste of my time.

theodores21
4/2/15

I ordered a bundle of batteries. A few days later I checked the order confirmation I had gotten seconds after I placed my order. Then I noticed it only showed my house number and not the street address. I contacted Mac Forums about this possible problem Jimmy was quick to respond letting me know this order was being filled through a third party. He contacted them to see if the order had been shipped and assured me that if it was returned to them he would get it re-shipped to the accurate address. He kept me notified of the progress and even when he had to let me know the order had already been shipped. But then again he stressed again that if the shipment was returned he would ensure it was shipped to the accurate address. It became a moot point when the package arrived and the shipping label showed my entire address and for some reason it didn't show on the order confirmation. They provided customer support well over what seems to be the new norm for mail order companies and I look forward to dealing with them again. Once again Jimmy went above and beyond in helping me with what we thought was a problem at the time.

Questions? Get answers from the Mac Forums staff and other customers.

Mac Forums?