Maaji

Maaji does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Maaji?

Reviews from Related Businesses

rosas128
February 27th, 2021
Verified site experience
walkonbeachs
WalkOnBeach S. – WalkOnBeach Rep

Thank you for choosing our swimsuit, and hope that you will be satisfied with it after you receive the swimsuit. We will have new products, and you are welcome to choose them at that time. Hope our swimsuit will bring you a good mood!

victorp81
January 20th, 2021

My shopping experience with SummerKnock was great! The prices are amazing and my items were delivered on time! The clothes are high quality.

jenniferb2966
September 27th, 2021
Verified site experience
caylahb
May 2nd, 2021

I saw an ad on Instagram about these really adorable swimsuits. With hot girl summer around the corner I was excited to find them. The swimsuit fits well and I was able to order two different sizes to fit me perfectly. It arrived quickly and wasn't overly expensive. I told my sister and she will be buying some very soon.

Tip for consumers:
If you have bigger bust than waist I would suggest a large top and medium or small bottoms.

Products used:
Swimsuit

traceyb124
December 3rd, 2019

I have purchased several bikinis from Pinkcolada.com.
It took a couple of orders/returns to get the sizing right for my body type. International returns always stress me out and are often difficult, but it needed to happen to get the right size for me...

I had a GREAT experience with my three orders (and two exchanges for size/fit) with the team at Pinkcolada (my assistant allocated was Jenny Pham). Quick to respond, solutions offered, friendly professional replies. And the bikinis are wonderful quality. I would absolutely order from them again :)

youngm33
August 8th, 2021

I bought a pair of sunflower jeans two weeks ago. I bought one size bigger than usual. Although it is a bit longer, I still like it so much. Cute jeans,for the price, these will do just fine.

dylano19
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Quick shipping everything came as expected exactly like photo.

keandraw2
May 28th, 2020

I am happy with my purchase. Merchandise looked exactly as the picture and quality is great. I recommend everyone to shop jjkouture for a stress free shopping experience.

vickier59
June 3rd, 2020

The service and product was great. Brittney gave me progress on the order and sent proofs. I love the work and would definitely order again.

kendallx
Jeff S.
June 19th, 2020

The concept that these guys follow is what I love the most because they use recycled materials to produce their products from the accessories to the swimwear and clothing. Also, talk about how amazing the quality of the clothing and swimsuit is, despite being recyled. It feels absolutely amazing on my skin despite everything and I love it so much. Highly recommended guys, do check them out.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Maaji staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maaji?

Have a question about Maaji?