M.locanto.net

M.locanto.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate M.locanto.net?

“Kindly block or remove the mentioned phone number and related links from the website”

ram m.
5/3/19

*******295 -- This number is a fake dating website number which I got from this website m.locanto.net. They will initially ask you pay like 1500 and later they will ask you to pay around 26500 for some kind registeration and again they will ask you pay around 48000... so pls be very cautious and don't pay them any amount... it's my personal advice... they are scam and cheaters. They are money laundering services...

ramm16
May 3rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the M.locanto.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about M.locanto.net?

Have a question about M.locanto.net?