Countenance

Countenance has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Countenance?

“Scam company”

CJ G.
9/12/20

I ordered & paid for an outdoor patio accessory in June 2020. 3 months have gone by, no delivery & they do not answer emails.

cjg14
September 12th, 2020

tamarab201
November 7th, 2020

I Purchased a hammock in June 2020 and never received. Can not get a hold of them.
Definitely a scam.

julier79
August 17th, 2020

Do not purchase anything from this site. I ordered a hammock from this site a few months back. The site itself claims to be owned and operated in the United States but immediately after spending payment I received a tracking number from China. Red flag there so I kept an eye on this purchase, ready to file a PayPal dispute.
Now a couple months later I return to the tracking information sent by the site and I receive a "page not found" error. Another red flag. The item is still listed on their site so I check back though my PayPal payments and can't find one for the same recipient. Red flag. When visiting the site all my information came up without me having saved it or created an account. Red flag.
Suddenly I receive notification that I sent a PayPal payment for another hammock. It was accepted right away so I was unable to cancel it.
I immediately contacted PayPal and filed a dispute for a duplicate charge. When explaining what happened to the agent she noticed that since the inital payment the website re-branded and is under a different recipient. Also that there were several tracking numbers for the original order on the PayPal end and none of them indicated the item was delivered.
I am currently awaiting a response from the seller but if one is not received I luckily made this purchase with PayPal so it is protected.
Do not visit this site, do not make a purchase and if you already have keep an eye on it and your accounts.

**Edit** since posting this review the store has magically disappeared. I am still trying to get my money refunded and reported this site to authorities.

Questions? Get answers from the Countenance staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Countenance?

Have a question about Countenance?