Luxeology

Luxeology has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Luxeology also ranks 373rd among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate Luxeology?

“Beautiful stuff”

elaine s.
7/6/20

such amazing items, very quirky and unique.... I love love love Would recommend to everyone, service is excellent, also wrapped so lovely in box

elaines254
July 6th, 2020
such amazing items, very quirky and unique.... I love love love
millyp9
June 15th, 2020
I ordered This shade and it was delivered within a few days! It's much bigger than I thought and looks amazing! I'm not using an electric fitting as I'm putting solar light in it in my tree! Very happy
ryanh501
January 18th, 2020
I've been looking for a bird mister for a while but they always looked so basic and ugly and my parrots always seemed to be scared until I found this one. It as made there daily showers so much better as they are intrigued by it and I am happy as it's fancy bird mister. I absolutely love this company and am about to move house soon so I will be adding to my collection a lot
roseannc13
April 14th, 2020
Perfect, print was exactly as expected, well packaged and delivery was fast too. Lovely personal touch with a little handwritten note on the invoice! Will definitely shop again in future.
kayleight7
July 6th, 2020
Second time ordering from Luxeology. Fast delivery and good quality. Last time I was too ill to write a review but I received a lovely hand written note because one of the items was out of stock so I was given a replacement. Definitely a company worth shopping with for genuine, friendly service :-)
rachell668
June 26th, 2020
Love love love my faux deer hide rug! It's better than I expected and I expected it to be lush!! Wrapped so beautifully too, I've even kept the leopard print tissue paper as it's my absolutely favourite!! Will buy again from you over and over!!
elizabethr491
December 3rd, 2019
So pleased stunning gold snail quick delivery and very well packaged thank you so much !will be shopping with you again soon !

Questions? Get answers from the Luxeology staff and other customers.

gemmam43
Gemma M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxeology?

Have a question about Luxeology?