Luxeology

Luxeology

Luxeology has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Luxeology ranks 457th among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate Luxeology?

“Beautiful stuff”

elaine s.
7/6/20

Such amazing items, very quirky and unique... I love love love Would recommend to everyone, service is excellent, also wrapped so lovely in box

elaines254
July 6th, 2020

Such amazing items, very quirky and unique... I love love love

millyp9
June 15th, 2020

I ordered This shade and it was delivered within a few days! It's much bigger than I thought and looks amazing! I'm not using an electric fitting as I'm putting solar light in it in my tree! Very happy

ryanh501
January 18th, 2020

I've been looking for a bird mister for a while but they always looked so basic and ugly and my parrots always seemed to be scared until I found this one. It as made there daily showers so much better as they are intrigued by it and I am happy as it's fancy bird mister. I absolutely love this company and am about to move house soon so I will be adding to my collection a lot

roseannc13
April 14th, 2020

Perfect, print was exactly as expected, well packaged and delivery was fast too. Lovely personal touch with a little handwritten note on the invoice! Will definitely shop again in future.

lisar1427
February 10th, 2021

I've recently purchased lots of items from Lyxology, all were delivered promptly and kept upto date at all times.
One of the items purchased did not suit my decor, it was hassle free to return and refunded the next day after posting.
Highly recommend and will defpurchase again.

kayleight7
July 6th, 2020

Second time ordering from Luxeology. Fast delivery and good quality. Last time I was too ill to write a review but I received a lovely hand written note because one of the items was out of stock so I was given a replacement. Definitely a company worth shopping with for genuine, friendly service:-)

rachell668
June 26th, 2020

Love love love my faux deer hide rug! It's better than I expected and I expected it to be lush! Wrapped so beautifully too, I've even kept the leopard print tissue paper as it's my absolutely favourite! Will buy again from you over and over!

elizabethr491
December 3rd, 2019

So pleased stunning gold snail quick delivery and very well packaged thank you so much! Will be shopping with you again soon!

Questions? Get answers from the Luxeology staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxeology?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about Luxeology?