Review of LuxeDH

Tel: 888-925-3424
cs@luxedh.com

ashleys433
4/28/19

Bought my Louis Vuitton and it was in Perfect condition! Looked brand new all my friends loved it! I will definitely be back I also bought a LV card holder..I won't be buying another one of those..super small for 300 was crazy but it's good too! Perfect condition and came in the box! I love this site!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Hi Ashley,

Thank you for the honesty! We greatly appreciate the feedback.

We thank you for entrusting us with your business and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know how we can serve you again in the future!

avrilz
4/28/19

Customer Service is excellent. I have emailed and spoken by telephone to Nikita and she was very informative, courteous and kind. I love their bags.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Hi Avril,

Thank you very much for the nice words! We work very hard to provide an amazing service, so we are happy this was reflected in your last experience with us. As always we hope to assist you again soon.

Thanks again!

andread78
8/4/17

I received my LV hunting travel bag its in PRISTINE CONDITION! The price was so unbeatable! THANK YOU Luxe DH I will be shopping again you have such beautiful LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
It is our company who should say thank you for your kind words! We strive to make sure you receive only the highest quality items, as you deserve the best shopping experience we can offer.

I hope you enjoy your beautiful bag! We will be here to assist you with any future questions you might have.

kelseyh7
7/24/17

I searched for a lot of second-hand bags when I was looking for a t LV tote and this was one of the few credible sites that I found. I got the bag last week and double-checked the date code.. everything was legit. Very happy with my purchase.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
We are so happy to hear you love your LV Tote bag! We would love the opportunity to assist you again in the future, so do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Enjoy your beautiful bag!

marjg
7/9/17

I bought a Louis Vuitton bag from this company and couldn't be happier! It arrived just in time for my honeymoon to Paris. My husband was impressed with the quality of the bag and how little I paid. Highly recommend.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
We are so glad to hear that you loved your purchase with us! It is feedback like this that makes us so happy to serve you daily!
We hope to assist you again very soon and enjoy your honeymoon!

julial49
5/27/17

They don't answer the phone. I have yet to receive my LV Bag. I'm thoroughly upset!!! I sent an email INQUIRY as well...nothing...crickets!!!! Not doing business with them ever again!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Dear Julia,

I'm sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience. That was not our intention. We truly appreciate your feedback, and hope you do give us the chance to make it right. I would also like to take a moment to comment on your point.

At the time that you called our office was closed for the 4 day Memorial weekend and then again for 3 days the following week due to our company moving office locations. We did put steps in place to ensure our customers were aware of this but it seems we missed the mark and should have done a better job to make it more apparent. After the move we took slightly longer than we had hoped to get our phone system back in motion and it came out in your experience. I apologize for the inconsistent service. I hope you understand that there will never be a case where we ignore your call. There will always be a reason we cannot pick up, however inexcusable.

I do hope you do not judge us solely on this one experience. We strive every day to ensure we create a positive buying experience for our bag lovers. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at nikita@luxedh.com if you ever have any questions or comments. If we can do anything to remedy your experience, please let me know.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Sincerely,
geraldr23
2/27/17

Took 5 days to express mail my item,and the payment was paid by credit card. They acted like they could care less

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Hi Gerald,

I would truly like to apologize for the delay on shipping. We try our best to have the greatest quality of customer service, and we understand your excitement to have the order processed and the expectation to have it quickly shipped. We fell short of those expectations and are sincerely sorry. In the future, you can contact us personally before purchasing, and our team will be happy to help you on your next order!

Rikki
sarahw173
2/22/17

This will be the fifth LV item i have purchased from this site. I was very hesitant to do this, but after i got my first bag i was hooked because it seemed like it was brand new. No scratches or anything on it! so i went to order more. However, i just ordered a LV wallet, and was expecting the same great quality that I always get, but after i opened up and box, cut off the tag, and started looking at it, I saw that a lot of the monogramming was worn off, which made the wallet look very used!! This is the first time this has happened, but paying over 600 for a wallet, i expect it to be in great condition. So i emailed Luxedh to tell them how disappointing this was and to see if i could return it for something else, and they would not do it because the tag had been removed. So needless to say, I will never order from their website again. So beware, if you do order, make sure u leave the tags on and thoroughly inspect it before removing the tags.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Hello Shenoa,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am truly sorry you are upset about your LV wallet as customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our buyers strive really hard to find items in the best condition possible and thus 90% of our items are in excellent condition. However, please remember these are pre owned items and we might encounter some bags or wallets with minor signs of wear and tear. Moreover, our pictures of the wallet are very detailed and the zoom in feature allows you to take a closer look at the item. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges once the tag has been removed as it states it in our return policy listed on our website.

If you have further questions or need assistance please call us at 888-9253424.

kimb1398
2/6/17

I adore my longchamps. Pocketbook and I also am happy younteamed with affirm. Makes my life easier . Thank you

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Kim,

I love longchamps too and I am so happy we were able to provide you with one and also with a wonderful payment plan from Affirm :)

kimberlyc80
2/2/17

I was very excited to receive my Louis Vuitton Pochette bag from LuxeDH! It is Beautiful! Exactly like the description. I would highly recommend LuxDH! It came packaged nicely, too. This is the first item I have ordered and I will be buying more from LuxDH! Thank you!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Kimberly,

We are so glad you love your LV Pochette! :) We will love to assist you in the future so do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or need assistance.

cintias1
12/8/16

I knew I wanted a new bag for my birthday and I received a great experience. The bag is beautiful, the shopping experience was amazing. Had tracking info within 24hrs. received my bag beautifully wrapped, and with a envelope that had my name on it hand written. I understand that for most that doesn't matter but to me it does, for a company to take the time to actually make you feel like your a valued customer.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Cintia,

Thank you so much! I love having happy customers and love to make them feel appreciated because we know that every single customer deserves the best shopping experience we can offer them.

I hope you enjoy your beautiful bag! I will be here to assist you with any future questions you might have.

ramonitap
12/8/16

I have purchased numerous bags from you and I have always been impressed at the condition of the bags, they look new and they are mailed quickly...love the bags and will continue to buy from you again...loyal customer!!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Ramonita,

Thank you very much! I love assisting you with your purchases and making sure you are happy when you receive them :)

I appreciate your loyalty and hope that our relationship remains strong!

michelleg123
11/30/16

I just received my LV tote yesterday and it was more than I imagined. I read all the great reviews and thought I would give it a try. My bag said in "very good condition" and it looks brand new. Andrea was very nice and kept me up to date on whole process! I will definitely shop with them again!!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Michelle,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad I was able to assist you and looking forward to assisting you with any future purchases.

paulac54
10/8/16

LuxeDH is the go-to destination for a great selection of pre-owned luxury designer goods. And their customer service is exceptional. Most highly recommended!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Paula,

Thank you so much! :) I am glad to have you as part of our LuxeDH family and happy to assist you!

Have a beautiful day!

ebonyj6
9/16/16

I purchased the Speedy 35 and I love it! My purse is in pristine condition, as described, and gorgeous! The customer service team is phenomenal with communicating and I also received my new girlfriend packaged neatly. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Ebony,

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I am so happy you love your LV Speedy 35 <3 and I am also happy that we were able to assist you in finding it!

Do not hesitate to call us at 888-9253424 should you have any questions.

Have a blessed day!

jessier20
8/27/16

Andrea is the real deal! She is so prompt with questions and the bags are to die for!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Jessie,

Thank you so much! I am happy to assist you so do not hesitate to contact me at 954-3629502 next time you have any questions or need help.

vincentt19
8/13/16

After horrid experiences with other luxury good re sellers,
LuxeDH was a wonderful surprise! I had a sales associate contact
me immediately and stayed in contact until the product was in my hands.
Product was delivered to my home in perfect condition AND AUTHENTIC.

No complaints what so ever!
p.s LuxeDH, give Andrea A a bonus, she's the exact mirror image
of what customer service should be ALL the time!.

-Vincent T

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Vincent,

I am so happy you enjoyed your first experience with us, I loved assisting you as well.

I hope you enjoy your bag to the fullest! Please let me know next time you are thinking of purchasing something else and I will make sure to inspect the condition of the bag and that your order goes through smoothly!

brandyr12
7/2/16

Beautiful bag and the customer service is amazing! Will definitely be back!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Brandy,

Sorry for my late response. I wanted to thank you for your nice comments and also to let you know that we will be happy to assist you next time!

Take care!

terryew
6/15/16

I love great customer service and that's what I got from Andrea. Although the bag descriptions have measurements, etc., it's still hard to know what the bags look like and if they will go over your shoulder, etc. I returned my bag a couple of times, and Andrea worked with me until i got the right one. She never seemed exasperated at my requests and was always kind and helpful. I finally got the right bag and I'm really happy about it. Thanks, Andrea?

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Terrye,

I am happy that I was able to assist you in finding the right bag! I would love to do it again so do not hesitate to contact us at 888-9253424 for your next purchase and I will make sure to inspect your bag's condition before we ship it to you!

Have a wonderful day.

sherib14
6/4/16

They have excellent customer service! Andrea was very helpful when I couldn't decide on one of three bags. She promised it looked brand new and it came like it just walked out of store . I was wary buying on line , especially that it wasn't authentic. The bag was almost 1,000 dollars so that made it even more scary. I brought it to the Louis Vuitton store despite the websites recommendations . They verified the authenticity immediately which brought a smile to my face. I like their 3 day return policy for any reason which brought me to even make the purchase in first place. I'd shop here again in a heartbeat!

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Sheri,

Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority specially when it comes to authenticity! I enjoyed assisting you to find your perfect bag and I would love to do it again so just call us at 888-9253424 if you need any future assistance.

I hope you have a beautiful day and hope to hear from you soon!

marshal374
5/16/16

I ordered my LV bag on Tuesday, received it on Friday, and it is even better than I expected. Andrea included an hand written note with a discount for my next purchase, and she was very nice on the phone. I'm not sure why there are negative reviews due to shipping or confirming the order or requiring a signature. All this is on the website. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Hello Marsha,

I am so glad you loved your bag and that I was able to assist you! :)

Thank you for your nice comments.

Have a beautiful day!

glennisa
5/13/16

Gave my mother a gorgeous Louis Vuitton travel duffel and it was absolute perfection! Andrea was very helpful and followed up several times to answer any questions and guarantee my satisfaction. Great experience.

johnv103
4/9/16

as of today april 9 2016 voicemail still tells you the office will be closed feb.15. Impossible to leave a voicemail,often takes 8 to 11 tries to actually talk to a live person. The shipping is simply impossible. You have to be actually present to sign-no option to pick up at Fedex office, or signing of door tag.Arranged for two day shipping ,arriving saturday so I would be home!, they forgot to mark it saturday delivery, so now I get to stay home monday as well. Improve these issues and I might return as a customer.

Response from LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
I am truly sorry about this inconvenience and completely understand that it can be frustrating dealing with shipping issues. We value your input and we are here to make your experience with us 100% satisfying so if you need any future assistance when placing an order please do not hesitate to call us at 888-9253424 and we will make sure to assist you in the best way we can.

LuxeDH
aois
12/18/15

I just went to VS store at Fashion Show Mall to purchase some fragrances for my friends and family and Maria Flores, one of the cashiers/saleswomen there assisted me. She was friendly, very patient and thoroughly explained all their promotions and sales! Overall i am satisfied. My only concern is that they gonna discontinue one of my favorites, the endless love mist.

lisag97
11/12/15

Poor customer service. When placing an order with he company they email you, and follow up with a phone to confirm, during the process they neglect to tell you that someone has to physically be home to accept the delivery. Anyone in the working world knows that is going to be a hardship since stated delivery is between 10:20-2:30pm. If they would disclose that prior to preparing the shipment an alternate address could be used, however that would take an additional effort on their part. To add insult to injury, if the item is shipped back, they charge you shipping again. Will not purchase from them again.

Hi Brian, Here at LuxeDH our bags are 100% authentic. All items that we sell are hand picked by our buyers. Each designer handbag that we receive is inspected by our in house authenticity team before it is sold. Our authenticators have been trained to inspect bags, materials, hardware, lining, lettering & embossing, codes, cards, packaging and features. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Kind Regards, Luxedh

Hi Terry, Which style in specific are you referring to? Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hello, To better assist you, please tell us which Damier Ebene bag are you referring? (If you see the product code for the item, that would be helpful.)

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hello Terry, Thank you for your question. We currently only sell exclusively on our website, and we receive new inventory every day. Please let me know if you have any other questions! - Sabrina

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hello, This will depend on the shipping method you choose. We offer 3 shipping options via Fedex. You may choose between our 3-5 business day option, 2 day shipping and overnight delivery. Please contact our customer service team at cs@luxedh.com if you have further questions on this. You may also review our shipping policy as stated on our website here: https://www.luxedh.com/pages/shipping. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hi Lucy, Please contact out customer service team at cs@luxedh.com for assistance with your order. To better assist you, we ask that you provide the order number in the email. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hi Elaine, Our return policy is stated on our website here: https://www.luxedh.com/pages/hassle-free-returns Please also feel free to reach out to our customer service team if you have any questions on a specific item and we will assist you. You may email us at cs@luxedh.com. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hi Susan, Yes. Our website is working and has been working. Please email our customer service team at cs@luxedh.com if you are still having issues. We will gladly assist. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hi Patricia, Unfortunately, we do not currently ship outside of the United States. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative

Hello, My sincere apologies for this delayed response. I can certainly answer your questions. The comeback25 code is only eligible on orders that are over $500 and for orders where the items are not already on sale. Additionally, the promotional code cannot be applied to orders that already have a discount code entered. (We do not allow for more than one discount code to be used per order.) The code should work with any other item/order. We have certain items listed as final sale and not eligible for refunds as we are currently making room for more inventory. In order to achieve this we are releasing certain items with a larger discount than usual and releasing them as final sale items. I hope this information is useful for you and please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at cs@luxedh.com should you have further questions. Kind Regards, Luxedh

By LuxeDH T., LuxeDH Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LuxeDH staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LuxeDH