This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Luvmehair.co

Luvmehair.co has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Luvmehair.co?

“Best Hair Ever”

Aldina W.
6/19/20

LMH is the absolute Best. I've tried many in the past but I can assure I'm a customer for life. I've purchased 3 units in the past 2months and I love them all. The quality of the hair and construction, price point and customer service is Amazing! I plan on ordering another next week. Ladies you will not be disappointed!

aldinaw
June 19th, 2020
adenab4
October 11th, 2020
I recently posted a very negative review about Luvme hair. I wanted to apologize to them I meant to name Mink Wigs as the culprit. I have tried to change the name of the company however you this site doesn't give you that option. I have been working with Luvme hair and they have made things right with me on my order I had with them. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

Questions? Get answers from the Luvmehair.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luvmehair.co?

Have a question about Luvmehair.co?