Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

1,429 reviews with 5 stars

sandraw296
5/19/19

I absolutely love the MCT powder!! My favorite! It really adds great flavor to my morning coffee and makes it smooth. Love it!

carolb626
5/15/19

I use Lankanto sugar and found a pound of this for $9.83 at Lucky Vitamin, WOW that is a great price! Not only that, they also had miracle noodles on sale, YEAH!!

mr311
5/15/19

Lucky Vitamins has organic products that I cannot find in stores, or are way overpriced at other sites. Lucky V has delivered on time, and the products are sealed.

denised206
5/14/19

Really good service and follow-up to the wonderful products you offer. I will always use Lucky Vitamin for my needs. Your prices are the best around and I do a ton of price comparison on the internet. Thank you!

jennym191
5/14/19

I bought toothpaste and deoderent and it works great throughout the day fast shipping great products will be ordering from agian thanks agian :)

susanc713
5/13/19

I am a repeat customer and I usually buy liquid hand soap. My two bottles of soap were packed with great care after my previous order was damaged. Thank you for taking great care of this order and making it a worry free transaction. ;0)

samanthar147
5/13/19

I'm glad that the item I purchased was available here (NuZest protein powder)! Hard to get online for a good price. Thanks for having it!

leahl69
5/13/19

My favorite lotion had been discontinued, but I was able to find it on LuckyVitamin at a reasonable price, so I stocked up & bought 12. Shipping was very quick.

rondiav
5/13/19

I love shopping on LuckyVitamin.com. I always find great selections at fantastic prices. Worth the trip...online.

susanh709
5/9/19

Pricing is great, items are always delivered promptly. If there is any issue, such as a broken bottle, they promptly send a replacement. These guys are great!

delylam
5/7/19

package came in standard time, included some goodies that really made my experience! Can't wait to purchase again :-)

alank148
5/7/19

ANY problems in the past were always resolved with great results. Just placed order early (1030 am), confirmed items were in stock; will be shipped out TODAY......YEAH!!!

Will be received before the end of the week. NO OTHER online vitamin store can do this.

I switched to Lucky Vitamin almost two years ago (and place an order every 30-45 days), and have been VERY HAPPY ever since.

christyc77
5/6/19

This site has a great selection of healthy items at reasonable prices. Delivery was very fast. I will definitely order from them again soon.

margaretc247
5/3/19

have had trouble finding Paul Newman dog food and stumbled on this site.I ordered some and it came quickly

jeank114
5/3/19

Their vitamins are good and prices are reasonable. Service is good, although I have had to wait on back orders at times.

dawnp143
5/2/19

LuckyVitamin carries brands and products I trust. They also offer them at reasonable prices. They make my life easier - and healthier!

colletteg5
4/30/19

I love Lucky Vitamin! They have the best prices and great products! I highly recommend Lucky Vitamin, I purchased Natracare Night time pads and am very pleased with the lowest price I've found so far online and fast shipping.This is a very good company to do business with. I will be a regular customer!!! Thanks to all of you, at Lucky Vitamin.
P.S. I wish I had a photo to post, but my little laptop wont let me upload photos. Not enough memory on it. :( But I am a real customer who did purchase the above.

allisonc100
4/30/19

I've ordered twice in the past two weeks from lucky vitamin and both times were perfect transactions! They had exactly what I was looking for at very reasonable prices and a super fast shipping time! I'll be a forever customer!

toril15
4/30/19

After hours of searching for good deals I always seem to come back to this website for the best deals! Hooray!

yvetteb41
4/27/19

Good company and great customer service. I've been using their auto save for vitamins I take monthly and when my address changed and the package was delivered to the writ address they just mailed me a new package with no additional charge

bobe93
4/27/19

Lucky Vitamin's website is easy to use. If you are a previous customer, your orders are saved to make it even easier to locate a product you use over and over. Autoship provides even further savings.

cindic12
4/24/19

It's great to find a place to shop with a selection such as LuckyVitamin. I'm hoping to experience success, contrary to what some others have shared.

brendaa122
4/23/19

Love all that i ordered- cauliflower rice is delicious, migra roll on is handy.but its pricey. be ordering other products soon.

craigt87
4/22/19

I'm very pleased to have found such a terrific source for my suppliments; great price, greart selsction, fast shipping... very nhappy

suelyb2
4/22/19

First time shopping at Lucky Vitamin, and not the last for sure. Great variety so I found everything I was looking and at better price than competitor. Shipping was actually faster than I expected - and free (above a certain amount).
Very pleased, thanks.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?