Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

1,370 reviews with 5 stars

cortneyd4
3/25/19

Fast shipping and incredibly great packaging! Everything is individually power out and then wrapped again in paper. Thank you so much!

marshah65
3/23/19

Process for ordering went smoothly and arrived in a few days. I couldn't be more pleased with the process.

galal
3/21/19

I ALWAYS ORDER VITAMINS AND WHAT I LIKE IS THE EXPIRATION DATE IS ALWAYS GOOD, THE QUALITY IS PERFECT, THE DELIVERY IS SUPER FAST, EVERY TIME ON TIME,VERY RELIABLE, YOU ALWAYS HEAR BACK FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. EVEN FROM CEO WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEIR SERVICE IS.
WILL ORDER AGAIN!

karenn158
3/19/19

I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin a number of times with positive results. On one occasion I had a problem with my order so I wrote to the company about it when I received the customer survey form. I received a quick response and a very satisfactory resolution to my issue. Very pleased with the way Lucky Vitamin treats its customers.

marthaw90
3/18/19

Ease of using auto ship plus saving money and free shipping. Will enjoy the convenience and not shopping around for the best deal.

janiceh150
3/18/19

I ordered the vegan multivitamin and the first time I used it I had lots of energy. I also ordered the blood detoxification by mistake but I'm glad I did because they seem to be working as well.

kellyq8
3/14/19

LV almost always is priced lower than Amazon or other online vitamin stores and the vitamins always have very long exp dates (meaning they're turned over well and they get in new stock often).

brucea106
3/13/19

We are outfitters in northern Canada and with black flies that can carry off a small child we have found the ONLY product that works is Badger Balm bug repellent We love the product and love LuckyViitamin,

patriciap347
3/13/19

Love the website - easy to navigate and find just what I'm looking for. Plus there's so much useful health information right on the Lucky Vitamin site that it's easy to make intelligent decisions on which items are best for my needs and budget. Love the special offers too!

suew189
3/13/19

I was very happy with my products and also with the timely manner in which they were delivered! Will buy again!

teresag118
3/13/19

I have always had a great experience with Lucky Vitamin. The online information is easy and the phone people are always great and helpful. Thank you so much, Teresa

davidt686
3/13/19

Perfect! Product arrived quickly. I was happy to have this mrs. Meyers room mint spray it smells so good and this company was the only one I found that sold it. Thank you!

pk88
3/10/19

I found the best prices for what I was looking for at Lucky Vitamins, and the delivery was exactly on time as well. Couldn't ask for more.

audreyc72
3/10/19

I've ordered from lucky vitamin a few times now and the shipping is always really fast and the products are perfect. Also can't beat the prices! My first choice for any health or supplement purchasing.

staceyt75
3/10/19

This site was suggested to me from a friend and I have to say I'm so very happy she clued me into lucky vitamin...site is easy to navigate, products are numerous with tons of information. Have places 2 orders already and told a few friends about it and will continue to do so

llindaw
3/8/19

My package came right on schedule and it was well packed. SO far, I am pleased with all that I ordered.

briannam45
3/4/19

I received an item that was inaccurately described in the product description and Lucky refunded the item no questions asked, without even receiving the product back. Great customer service!

christinee80
3/4/19

Ease of buying! Enjoy looking through your site to see what you offer. I am glad you have your own line to help us save money. Health is so necessary!

randalle9
3/4/19

i have made several purchases here, and every thing was great, website is a little clunky though but not a big deal. i will buy again , iam sure

sandyd161
3/4/19

Received all my items in good quality at a reasonable price ~ I'll be ordering again in the future ~ thank you !

ailsah1
3/4/19

Great products and prices with excellent and fast shipping. It's one stop shop to all my health and beauty needs.

helgag7
3/4/19

I ordered Wobenzyme which I use for many years to my greatest satisfaction. The delivery was done within the same week. Great first service. Will order again.

marlenec173
3/4/19

Very happy with the product Alpha lipolic acid. Doctors Best. Every thing was packed neatly and they threw in a nice bonus. Great company, I will order more from them

laurac551
3/3/19

I had a hard time finding certain beauty products and I was hesitant to order from Lucky Vitamin because I had never heard of them. Some reviews made me concerned that the product would be old or damaged.
What actually happened was that I got a good deal, I found hard to find product, and it arrived quickly in perfect condition.
I couldn't be happier.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on products with a long expiration date so you can get free shipping.

kileem
3/2/19

I was very satisfied with the delivery time. Was very easy to order my products. I was very please with all of the products I received. I will be ordering again

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?