Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

94 reviews with 3 stars

thomasb631
5/19/19

I get these products from Amazon the next day. You have to do better! I do not want to write a hundred characters to make this work. Now you have two strikes against you.

maryelleng19
5/14/19

It took me almost 10 days to get my order. I was not satisfied with that.The product was fine, and I was glad to finally receive it. I would hesitate to use again because of the long shipping.

almutr
4/30/19

I like to shop for the variety but find it hard to keep patient with the slow loading of the pages full of side info and references.

beatrizc24
3/4/19

I enjoy the competitive prices and the variety of products available. I have been ordering for a few years now and I love it. The Auto Ship is also a great idea so you don't have to remember to order. The only problem is the shipping process and the time it takes to receive your order. Not too pleased with this aspect of the website.

josephg295
2/24/19

Past orders have included unsealed, or too-loosely-sealed bottles. Problem is inconsistent--sometimes OK, sometimes not. You keep giving me credits because of this, which is nice but silly--JUST TIGHTLY SEAL ALL BOTTLES!!!!
That is all.
Thanks

arnolds59
2/10/19

My order for several bottles of Mrs Meyer hand soap arrived with one bottle less than I had ordered. After a very long hold time when I called customer service, the agent handled the issue very well and the missing bottle arrived a few days later. Need better quality control for shipping items.

maryj695
2/4/19

Good variety of products but I hate going to the website -- so slow! Also, when I search for vegan, I get all the vegetarian results as well, making the search more frustrating.

kathym598
2/2/19

I found lucky vitamin through a friend and have ordered a couple of times but often find myself deciding it's easier and just as inexpensive to just pick standard staples up. I like good values and often shop when I get a discount code but inevitably, it is not in the too short timeframe of three days and the code expires. Then I call customer service,let them do the order all over (because they can't see my cart) and then I get discount. Too cumbersome compared to most every other online shopping experience. Why is three days the magic number? People travel, they aren't out of products etc. Give me some time to get the discount and shop at MY convenience and I will take the time to browse all your interesting products and likely buy more. This review process annoying as well.....I can't seem to post without registering for site jabber????? I care enough about lucky vitamin to do it, but don't think I should be forced to for my review to post. Will unsubsribe immediately

paulettes28
1/13/19

great quality products have been a customer for year from NY to now PA
I enjoy the litterature sent with my order including recipies and health/wellness info

kenp152
1/9/19

You offer a 10% discount to new customers who provide you with an email address, but then exclude way to many products to the point I received a 3% discount, sad way to do business.

elsiep11
12/1/18

I didn't receive my full order. Customer Service was helpful and has sent out what we never received without hassle Only thing they stated they would overnight it.. and it still hasn't arrived taking over a week to get to me. That is why I gave 3 stars

junej21
11/17/18

I have the hardest time navigating this website. also, their packaging is always less than desirable. I want to organize the list but it only gives me one page of products then spits me back out to the main page. trying to enter a different credit card is next to impossible too.
I wish there was a function to delete previously used cards. Makes me question the security. I've learned to order things that don't have liquid because when they arrive the liquid will be all over the other products. the company is good about replacing the liquid item but it doesn't account for the goop all over everything else.

barbarak243
11/6/18

I was glad to find the option to compare two products (cat vitamins, two forms), but unfortunately that didn't allow direct comparison of their ingredients. I had to jump out of the comparison, one product at a time, and then close that. In fact, when I tried to close out of the ingredients of the one, I couldn't get to the ingredients of the other one from the comparison. Thank goodness I hadn't found more than the two to compare.

Tip for consumers: Know what you're looking for. Unless you're a vitamin junkie, this is not the best place to look around and learn.

jonisser
11/3/18

I'd wish my order would have let me use my coupon. Its said it had been used by someone in my household. But I am a first time customer.

eunsool
11/3/18

There was a shipping delay. I ordered one shipping package that was over $200. It supposed to be delivered in 7 days but delayed. That was pretty disappointing. When there's any delay, Amazon expedite the delivery on their cost and that is obviously great experience to many people. I hope you guys seriously update this big part of service and that might attract many customers.

jend81
11/2/18

Awesome vitamins,prices and selection but customer service is awful! Tried to correct an address and called and called but got nobody when it shipped to the wrong address they were not helpful at all and told me I should have called. Duh, I did. Repeatedly!

michealb39
10/21/18

I was attracted to the free shipping info, however since I was charged 5.95 shipping I felt like it was bait and switch. The only reason I went ahead with the order is because I'm just about out of the products I ordered.

bryanl114
10/18/18

It was all good until you charged me $10 extra for supposed free shipping to Hawaii! Especially when you are trying to qualify for free shipping with additional purchases.

daveb424
10/12/18

I've been a customer for at least 10 years and have had a good customer experience the entire time. My only complaint is that the company makes no effort to reduce the massive amount of waste produced by product delivery. I've requested the following many times:

- Provide the customer with an option of receiving everything in a single shipment when some items are back ordered. This would not only reduce landfill waste but would also reduce their shipping costs. Jet.com offers this option AND passes the shipping savings onto their customers!

- Provide the customer with an option of not using cold packs. As an adult I think I'm capable of making the decision to have items shipped without the use of cold packs, at my own risk. Again, this would not only reduce landfill waste but would also reduce their shipping costs by drastically reducing the weight of the shipment.

- I've also asked that shipments be sent with no promotional materials. Again, my requests have been ignored.

If it weren't for these items I would give LuckyVitamin a five star rating.

gayer
10/11/18

Maybe it was my computer but it was a very difficult site to negotiate.
Good products and prices. Love the free shipping if $49.00 is spent.

jonil15
10/5/18

completed site to use, older version was more user friendly. searcher narrow if you don't have a very pin point search description. New pricing much higher, and pentilizes you if you don't do a drop shipment monthly type of thing. Was a time you could do a resale business off this site but no more. Now your better off doing a franchise of your own.

clarar37
10/2/18

Theres a store in the outlets where i live and they have pretty low prices on too brand vitamins and energy drinks and they taste pretty good lol

sherylm55
10/1/18

I am satisfied with the price and ease of online ordering. I have ordered from Lucky Vitamin many times, but this time the shampoo, conditioner and other liquid items spilled all inside the box. I was disappointed to see the tops were not secured properly for shipping. I hope this problem will be remedied for my future purchases and for others.

kall1
9/10/18

Autoship is a good deal and convenient, but there seems to be some deliberate difficulty in trimming down and cancelling particular items. It is doable, but annoying to play hide and seek in the customer GUI.
Also, the turmeric items that are dissolved in an oil base are turning out to be more effective, especially with absorption enhancers, but the powder is not very good and the oil base is a critical factor I am looking for, so please expand your description to show what the oil is where you sell softgels. Sports Research is a brand that is a little cheaper than the Euro softgel Curcuminoids you sell, and has a coconut oil base. Please spec out any related products on your site with information about the oil the material is dissolved in. The Euro product says "volatile oils" so have ordered and will hope it is a big plus!!

annies88
Annie S.
8/29/18

I guess I am just used to amazon but I find the products at lucky vitamin to be more limited than they used to be and way more limited then amazon. Sometimes it is cheaper here sometimes it's not. I don't shop here as much any more.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?