Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

107 reviews with 1 star

dannielles3
5/12/19

I never received my package and it says it was delivered it is the 3rd day. I'm very upset and wish to have it resent to me.

ruths265
5/8/19

If you do not get their very expensive insurance they do not care if you get your package or not. I am going back to use only iherb which delivers faster and ensures your order arrives.

yaronw
4/25/19

Horrible customer service. The customer service representative was rude and unhelpful. Won't buy again.

rogerl165
4/23/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM LUCKY VITAMIN
FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET THEIR ORDER PLEASE DOWNRATE THEIR REVIEW

Order # LV16949915

Ordered a product but the item was never received.

Week 3
Checked the first time no response from the support team ticket

Week 6
Checked another time through Instagram and told me to wait.

AFTER 2 MONTHS
Checked a third time then said it cannot be refunded because it was not insured. Terrible service and refund policy.

irmav10
3/29/19

Very disappointed, when I waited for awhile for my product then you all send my first product then come to mention my second product was not coming and you all said it was not going to be charged, but I have not seen a refund yet.. I don't think I will ever order from your company ever again.

joyces341
3/8/19

I heard it smells but that I shouldn't be too bad considering it goes on your face...

But omg! It smells like old rancid gone bad oil! Absolutely disgusting.

lpb
2/17/19

I ordered my favorite protein bars in November. I received a quarter of my order several weeks later. After waiting over 2 months for my order to ship I get a cancellation email with no apologies or attempts to make this right. They wasted over 2 months of my time and did not care one bit. My bars are still available for purchase on the site but are now $10 more per box. Seems like they just did not want to honor the price they advertised. Will NOT do business with them again!

vanessar90
1/13/19

I recently spent about $200 on vitamins and a couple of extra things. I received my shipment within the shipping time frame. I opened the box and all of the vitamins and items I ordered were literally thrown into the box. There was no packing material or anything for cushion. I had quite a few vitamins that are in glass jars. The other bottles that were in it's own box fell out of their box because of how everything gets shifted during shipment (with no cushion).

I decided to email Lucky Vitamins with attached pictures on how items I spent my own hard earned money on were treated. The ticket was opened and I have yet to receive a reply from them. I will definitely be doing business elsewhere and I will not be ordering from this company again. Poor customer service (or should I say non existent?) and their handling of products is extremely poor.

johnc1927
1/2/19

I WAS PLACING MY ORDER WHEN POPUP ASKED IF I WANTED 10% OFF ORDER BY GIVING EMAIL WHICH I DID YOU GAVE ME A DISCOUNT CODE OF WC4BCEM8V5RR I CONTINUED TO PLACE ORDER NO PLACE TO ENTER CODE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AT THE END .... NOPE YOU CHARGED ME FULL PRICE I WANT MY 10% OF THIS ORDER... JACY1948@YAHOO.COM

thomase130
12/25/18

I've ordered from them before with no problems until now. They shorted me an item but put paper materials to make up for the weight. When i called them they promised to send the missing item but never did.

fredv37
10/29/18

Ordered the wrong product, tried to follow the return instructions, there wasn't an invoice, called on hold over 45 minutes, gave up called back waited another 25 minutes gave up, placed a note in the box tapped it up and am shipping it back. Hope it works. Placed another order for the correct item I hope.

alif24
10/21/18

Say very complicated site unpredictable. Offers percentage off and then when you try to apply it never takes it. it keeps record of all your accounts without permission to keep it does not give an option as to whether we want to leave our account for them to keep it.

deionat
10/14/18

One of my bottles was broken to pieces ....and I ordered vegan kimchi
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!######!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!##!!!!!#!######!!##########:###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzanneb150
9/6/18

I placed an order online on Monday, but it apparently did not go through. I have been trying to reach by phone and chat but have not been able to get through or receive a response when I left messages.
I have placed a second order, and was informed that expedited shipping was unavailable for my order, although I intended to pay for.
Thus the low rating.

mohamedz8
8/14/18

ORDERED SOMETHING, NEEDED TO CANCEL LESS THAN 10 HOURS LATER. REFUSED TO CANCEL THE ORDER. THE ORDER STATUS WASNT EVEN PROCESSED YET NOR POSTED TO SHIP TILL MONDAY. SPOKE TO LORANN, THE LADY WAS RUDE AS ALL CAN BE. WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM HERE AGAIN. EVER!

shirink2
8/9/18

Is a big lair
I'm from Nederland
I had order month ago but l didn't receive anything yet only my money has been withdrawn
And told me your order wasn't insured

gosegom
8/1/18

I ordered pills from this company it said they would be delivered after a week to me. This a month later still nothing. When I asked about it, they say those pills were not insured so the cant return my money. I want my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miltonl18
3/25/18

I took me two tries to checkout, the first time it displayed (processing)for over 4 minutes. I had to sign out and back in this time it worked
I have had many problems with your new format, it took me a number of phone calls to change my password.

williamb352
3/20/18

Last night I was on line for over and hour trying to order and could not get the order to take. Finally got the order in today after about 30 minutes. Still having problems so called your 800 number at approx. 11 AM waited 20 minutes for someone to answer & then he was of no help, I gave him the first item (Paradise Cordyceps) and he could not find it, while I found it every time I have looked it up. then hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor. I think those video ads are what makes it difficult to order on line. If this is how you are going to conduct your business I may have to find a different supplier!! W. Boyd. wboyd3@cfl.rr.com

nataliak22
3/9/18

I ordered from this company twice, both times complete and utter failure. First time the order to Australia never arrived and I had the money refunded out of the blue. I contacted support to find out what was happening, only to be told that there was a one-off error in transit and I have to place the order again. After they assured me the error would not occur again I placed the order a second time. What can I say? I'm too trusting. Big mistake right there. I wait patiently for a month, checking tracking a few times a week, just to see the message in tracking details saying that the shipment was returned back to the vendor. It's deja vu all over again, except this time no refund and a reply from customer service that translates to "sorry, but not sorry". Do yourself a favor and stay far away!!

mp152
3/6/18

Horrible company, requires you to call 1.your credit card company, 2.Visa merchant verification, and requests you do a 3 way call to Visa and THEN to Lucky Vitamin as they "cannot make the 3 way call themselves" to verify a first time order of $123.48. Wow. I guess to this pitiful company that amount is like thousands of dollars. Btw, both my CC company and Visa told me they had never heard of a RETAILER requesting a customer obtain the transaction/authorization code from them, I was told the merchant retailer is supposed to verify themselves through Visa/Mastercard merchant services. Lazy Lucky Vitamins! They refused to ship my order even though my CC company supervisor verified the transaction went through and was already posted to my account FOR DAYS. Lucky Vitamin said they were holding my package (in some kind of hostage situation) until I obtained this fictitious authorization code which NO CC nor Visa Merchant services was willing to give out nor do a 3 way call with Lucky Vitamin. Lucky Vitamin's "supervisor" also suggested that I try to pay via Paypal, WTH!!! I earn cashback from my CC, why in the heck would anyone use Paypal??? My CC company told me this sounded suspicious and placed Lucky Vitamin on their FRAUD WATCH and disputed the charge while giving me a refund immediately! Oh, and the kicker? I bought the SAME 4 bottles in the SAME quantity counts from another online vendor for $23 savings, I only paid $100.91 for the SAME ORDER saving myself +$22.57!!! Oh, and my over 20+(!!!) requests to cancel my account altogether has so far been ignored. I will file a complaint with my attorney general as well as Pennsylvania's attorney general's office, where this "company" is located! Thank God I disputed this order and saved myself 22.57%!!!

karenl234
2/27/18

Said free shipping then charged me $9 for shipping, called to ask why she said because it's going to a PO Box. My account had a physical address first and PO Box as secondary because that's what my billing is under. Lady was rude said she doesn't know why it choose the PO Box. She never offered to fix it to go to my physical address. cancelled the order. Poor customer service, will buy my product from another company.

stepheng117
2/24/18

After spending an hour assembling a $ 400 order I was AGAIN frustrated at the very end with your "CHECK/CORRECT AREAS...." Since my last order ($600) of August 2017 was REJECTED because YOU didn't know how to operate Paypal...this time I used just my Debit Card. You're still $#*!ed up! So as a last resort after all this work, I elected PayPal anyway....It went through. Disgraceful experience

lindas520
1/31/18

I didnt receive free shipping on my order of over $25.for Alvita product it should have been automatic. Please reply to gijitney@gmail.com

susank179
1/30/18

I placed an order, applied a discount code, they accepted the code and gave me the discount. When I checked out, the price went back up and charged me without the discount code. I called, waited for almost 40 minutes for a customer service rep to pick up. They said they would apply the discount. Got an order confirmation. Waited 6 days. Never received shipping confirmation. Looked up my order and saw it on their site. Tried live chat, but no one was available. Called them, waited 30 minutes to speak to someone, and they said they canceled my order because the discount code was not valid. I told them that I felt they should give me the discount (only 10%) because they accepted the code, plus I've wasted a lot of time on the phone trying to straighten it out, and they canceled my order without informing me but charged my PayPal account, so now I have to wait for the funds to be restored. Then they blamed ME because I should've known the code was not valid. What??? They accepted the code when I placed my order. How was I supposed to know it wasn't valid? Then they refused to accommodate me in any way for all of the inconvenience they caused. Terrible company.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?