This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lover-Secret.cn

Lover-Secret.cn has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lover-Secret.cn also ranks 136th among Lingerie sites.

How would you rate Lover-Secret.cn?

“Still great shopping site”

Turic E.
2/2/16

It is always great to buy fashion dresses with Lover-Secret, the dress turns out to be perfect! The quality is good, there are 6 layers inside! The dress arrives in 2 weeks after I placed my order, and I cannot wait to wear it on my birthday party end of this year!

turice
February 2nd, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Lover-Secret.cn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lover-Secret.cn?

Have a question about Lover-Secret.cn?