Review of Love-apparel

Love-apparel reviews

mk182
1/10/18

I ordered a jersey in November and have yet to receive it. After communicating with their 'service' department (which was in very broken english, so I have a feeling this company is not where they claim to be - California) they sent a tracking number that was bogus. I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

laceyd9
12/11/17

I have been waiting since Thanksgiving for a personalized jersey. I have tried emailing and no luck. When I put my order number in the search box it says nothing is found. There is no phone number to call, just an email that they won't answer. This is a Xmas gift for my son and now I don't know if I will be able to order another personalized jersey and get it here on time. Thanks, jerks!

jamesp358
12/4/17

I ordered a jersey from love-apparel.com, waited over a week for the order information, no word. So I emailed them for it and they then told me it was out of stock and had tried to find one but never had the decency to tell me it was out of stock as soon as they knew. They asked me to switch styles of the jersey, I told them okay but I still want it by the original shipping date and they said they have to have 10-15 days for the order. Why should I have to wait longer for my order if they're not smart enough to keep track of their stock? Are they just a bunch of monkeys $#*!ing football's? Just because an idiot runs the country now does not mean everyone else should be stupid

Questions? Get answers from the Love-apparel staff and other customers.

Love-apparel?