This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LoneWolfTradingCo

LoneWolfTradingCo has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LoneWolfTradingCo ranks 57th among Motorcycle Gear sites.

How would you rate LoneWolfTradingCo?

“Don't order from Lone Wolf!”

Wendy H.
11/29/16

Still no resolution to many requests on how to return jeans. Waste of my money! Was told by company they would resolve the issue but they haven't! Poor quality jeans also for the price!

wendyh88
November 29th, 2016
ronaldh58
November 28th, 2016
This company is a rip off. Two months since I placed my order, they got my money but no order,, They don't return emails and there is no phone number that you can reach a real person. Stay away from them...
londah
November 19th, 2016
I placed an order in July. The money came out of my account the next day. It is now Nov 19 and still no boots. Company policy is No Refunds. Now they won't even return my calls. So I am out my $70. Beware!
carrieg11
May 15th, 2016
I ordered 2 things from this company. They contacted me to say the jeans I ordered were out of stock and asked if I'd like to switch them for a similar style of jeans. OK, sure, all is well and good... When the jeans arrived I immediately got an e-mail with a tracking number and receipt for the OTHER item I ordered which was a pair of boots. So I contacted the company. I got no response. I contacted the post office and concluded (exactly what I thought) that Lone Wolf Trading Co. (clothing and apparel) had mixed up the tracking number. After waiting and a few more e-mails I got a response that said "I will be in touch with you later today with a resolution" from Angel Eggebraaten, Operations Manager. I thanked her and waited... and waited... and am still waiting with no response even after inquiring once again about it 2 weeks after she had sent that e-mail stating she'd be in touch THAT DAY! I feel like this is a scam and I recommend you steer clear of ordering anything from this company.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LoneWolfTradingCo staff and other customers.

Quality Apparel for the Independent Spirit

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoneWolfTradingCo?

Have a question about LoneWolfTradingCo?