LoneStarRescue.org

LoneStarRescue.org has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LoneStarRescue.org ranks 108th among Dogs sites.

How would you rate LoneStarRescue.org?

“Really care!”

Ann Y.
2/3/17

We've adopted two of our babies from this group and they care SO much about their foster dogs AND make sure to keep in touch with us after adoption! We had some basic training questions a few months after we adopted the first and they called us to give us some advice! They also referred us to a few trainers in our area and ALWAYS respond when we send pictures!

“Very difficult to work with”

Dee W.
2/2/17

I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. Very unfriendly response. Followed by the denial to let me apply for adoption. Their reason was that they have their dogs with fosters and the fosters will not drive that far for a home eval. I offered to get the animal control officer to do the home study. They refused then just stopped communicating with me. The president of the rescue never returned any of my messages either. I would have to go with my gut on this one and say this group of wives use this non profit for their tax write off and a social club.

anny43
February 3rd, 2017
deew50
February 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the LoneStarRescue.org staff and other customers.

All our animals are located in foster homes across the DFW area. We do not have a physical shelter location.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoneStarRescue.org?

Have a question about LoneStarRescue.org?