This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LondonManandVan

LondonManandVan has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LondonManandVan ranks 170th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate LondonManandVan?

“Wonderful team!”

Anita L.
10/17/15

Wonderful team! I would definitely recommend this hauling company! These guys were very professional, funny, nice, understanding and got the job done very quick! We can't thank you guys enough for the excellent work!

anital11
October 17th, 2015
marthaj14
October 16th, 2015
They are so efficient. The removal guy was here less than an hour and he moved a sofa bed all by himself. He was friendly and respectful. I will definitely call them in future if I need any removal.

Questions? Get answers from the LondonManandVan staff and other customers.

Fast, easy and affordable Man and a van removals in London - book by calling 020 3129 6099. We also provide Packing & Storage services. Get instant quote!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LondonManandVan?

Have a question about LondonManandVan?