Review of Logues Shoes

info@logues.ie

57 reviews with 5 stars

jodief20
12/23/18

I rang the shop to discuss my order in advance of ordering and the staff were very helpful finding exactly what I wanted. The order arrived the next day!

maried267
12/23/18

Bought online, dealt with the lovely Shane when the size I ordered was queried, He was very efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend

eleanorb32
12/22/18

Thank you for providing a fast, effective and superior quality service. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommended to all

graceh98
12/21/18

so quick and easy!
went online, ordered my item, found a discount code on their FB page, ordered and it arrived in a day ... brilliant!

eimearb
12/20/18

Arrived very quickly and very well packaged.
I will certainly order from Logan's again.
Im a very happy customer here in Cork.

laurenn41
12/20/18

Delivery was super quick. The order was Exactly what I was expecting. Really easy, no hassle whatsoever

petero89
12/20/18

Contact by email&by phone, immediate response received, went extra bit to get what I needed, thanks!

noran13
12/18/18

Ordered shoes, shoes delivered to my door next day by an post. Full marks all round. Logues and an post work well together

lisao124
12/12/18

so efficient, shoes arrived within 36 hours of the order..delighted with service
And a nice touch with the sweets in the box!

orlad4
12/12/18

Logics were first class to deal with. I chatted online with a member of staff and they clarified they had stock of the item I wanted even though it wasn't showing on website. They fixed the website immediately so I could order. Shoes came the next day. Excellent all round

margaretb269
11/30/18

Placed order on Friday and received shoes on Monday. Brilliant service and free delivery always a bonus.

annettep38
11/29/18

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO DEAL WITH LOGUES. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE BOOTS BOTH FOR COMFORT AND STYLE. SERVICE WAS FIRST CLASS. THANK YOU

ainec2
11/29/18

I was contacted to check if a mistake was made as I had ordered 2 sets of the same boots and one of the orders was cancelled without question. I appreciated the call as I had made a mistake.

emmam181
11/26/18

3 items ordered from various stores on this day, yours arrived 2 daya later. Super speedy and v efficient

corinnac4
11/3/18

I found Shopping with Logues shoes an fantastic experience,as I have a very small foot, I find it so difficult to find a shoe to fit,so I was delighted to find the perfect shoe in Logues. I also found them fast, reliable,efficient and very helpful and easy to get in contact with. I will be shopping with them on a regular basis.

brids1
11/1/18

I love my new caprice boots they are so classy and comfy. thank you to Logues shoes for such a fast and efficient service.

jennifern185
10/30/18

Boots fit well, really good quick delivery. Delighted with how they look and feel. Will definitely purchase here again.

marilynk57
10/12/18

Had to return an item due to sizing. Logues made it a simple and inexpensive process. Will have no hesitation ordering a bigger size due to the hassle free returns policy.

maevew1
10/11/18

I'm really impressed. Ordered my shoes online & they were delivered next day. Would highly recommend this company.

eimearl1
9/23/18

Great service. Ordered and received the delivery the following day. Excellent service. Great quality product.

freancesm
9/10/18

I was looking everywhere for Mink Oil without any success, I phoned Louge's Shoe Shop in Galway, they didn't stock it but Rochie went out of his way to get it for me, I don't where in the world that you would get such excellent customer service, WELL DONE. Thank You. Frances

davidb1693
9/9/18

Very pleased with your shop which I visited briefly on a visit to Galway. As I had no time to have a fitting of the shoe I liked , on my return to Wicklow I ordered on line . Site information on product was excellent .

josephinem39
9/2/18

Super service & delivery from Logues Shoes! They got me exactly what I wanted without any hassle or bother & got them both for half price which was even better!

maryk513
8/21/18

I ORDERED A PAIR OF JOSE SANEZ WEDGES FROM LOGUES SHOES AND I WAS DELIGHTED WHEN THEY ARRIVED IN THE POST THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WAS EXCELLENT AND I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING LOGUES TO ANYONE 10 OUT OF10

annm399
7/22/18

Placed my order and received it two days later. Excellent service. I saw the sandals in another shop but they did not have my size and was delighted to see them on the Logues website, so ordered them on a Wednesday and received them on Friday,

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?